Closed Thread
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie - sorry to hear your news too. You have been through way to much already. I think you make a wise decision about your ED as my AMH is also 5 and we only get one embryo per cycle. I hope a new angel ED comes fwd ASAP. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish Gorgeous girl no words can ease your pain or express how cruel this is, to have received such a magical gift to have it taken away. Sending you all the love and strength to help you & DH through. Take time to grieve and chose your way forward and we will be here no matter what.

Dr M hope you are feeling better and the drugs are starting to keep the nausea at bay. Take care

Always How are you & bubs doing, fully recovered from scare i hope

Tryingfortwo Hope you are ok and have managed to avoid to the flood waters

PinkB Hope you are doing well Lovely

Swedee Not long now

Spot hope all is tracking well for your FET

slinky best of luck with this cycle

Heiro hope you are well Gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum4nay I am so sorry to hear to your AMH levels
    Take your time to process your options and decide what is right for you and your family. Take care lovely

Millie Gorgeous Girl I am so sorry to hear you have encountered yet another obsticle. I have been thinking of you lately and prayiing that all was going smoothly for you. You did a very sensible and brave thing having her AMh tested and protecting yourself from further devasting hurt.
    You are an amazingly strong and resiliant woman Mils and i know that the ED is just around the corner for you.
    Take care of you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a sad time on this thread, wishing Starfish, Millie and Mum4Nay all the strength in the world to get through this very hard time. You are all amazing strong women who have dealt with so much. I truly hope that you all get to fulfil your dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the very special women on this thread who need hugs, answers, someone's shoulder to cry on..........................we girls here at BH are here for you in any way that we can help.

I am sending you all bucket loads of and am shedding many for you all. Life can deal us all very cruel blows and it's hard to understand why. I just wish I could reverse all the bad news that you have received and change it for the better.

Whatever your decisions are for the future I wish you all from my heart the best of luck and hope that your miracle dreams are not too far away.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe what I am reading....Star1sh.....that is heartbreaking news...I feel so devastated for you....that is just to cruel....Endless hugs from me too at this very hard time.......thinking of you

Milliegirl......what terrible news from your donor.....will it never end? Crap crap crap.....I so hope you will find another donor with some good eggs soon....don't give up...you will get there...lots and lots of hugs for you too!!!!!

Mum4nay....that is a blow for you too.....what can I say????? Thinking of you too......You are so lucky to have your little one....a true miracle as it sounds like.....

Well.....it is a very sad day for this thread....lots of cuddle hugs from me to whomever need one.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to all the ladies here who need them.

Starfish, I am so, so sorry for you. Devastating news, my heart is with you. It is so unfair. All the love in the world to you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you beautiful girls for all your words of support PinkB, Mum4nay, Drmummy, Slinky, Melk, Tryingfortwo, Always, Swede, Mini, JFB, Fiona, Millie and Hiero

Mum4nay, I'm so sorry hun about your AMH result, our FS must have a had a great day Wed delivering all this news!! Good luck with your decision, only you and DH can know what is the right next step for you

Millie, I'm also very sorry to hear that this ED is not going to work out, but agree with the others you have been very wise and considered in your approach. I hope your perfect angel ED is on route to finding you as we speak

Fiona, you must be starting your FET soon? Good luck gorgeous

Trying, I hope you and your loved ones are safe, doing ok and have much support for the task ahead. It has been so devastating to watch. Thinking of all our Qld and northern NSW ladies. Melk, all ok with you and your family?

Slinky, all the best for your bt today hun and a really successful cycle for you

Thank God for our IVF mummies on this thread and IVF mummies to be, you give me hope!

Always, I'm betting team Do you have a sense?

Swede, I think you due date is tomorrow? All the very best for a swift and easy delivery, look forward to hearing your news!

AFM, to be expected up and down and ossicilating between hope and despair. Absolutely no sign at this point of this pregnancy coming away on it's own, I hate this limbo...What we do know absolutely is that we are not ready to give up. Not sure what the answer is but we have decided to get another opinion. Saw GP yesterday and she suggested Devora Leiberman who manages SIVF Miscarriage unit. Anyone seen her? Lots of positive comments when I googled her. Also have a few other names from others. So lucky to live in a big city and have options. It may very well turn out she says the same thing as Dr S and we are still awaiting the holy grail embryo, but I guess I need to hear this from someone else before I can fully accept this. DH and I getting out of the town for the weekend, hope it's a dry and safe one wherever you are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - you are an amazing woman. You have such strength and determination and you have picked yourself up from a dark place with such grace. You are to be admired. As to miscarriage units I am sure Melk was in contact with one. As to which one or what was said I am unsure. You may want to PM her. Keep your eye on your dream gorgeous. It will happen.PS - I hope you and your DH have a nice weekend with each other. A whole weekend of cuddles can do wonders for the soul.

You asked which team you think I'm having. I agree with you but my DH thinks team pink. One of us is going to be right

to all.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello gorgeous girls,

It has been such a long time since I have popped in, but I am always here lurking in the shadows celebrating the highs and sobbing with the lows on our wonderful thread.

I just had to zip in today to send massive, massive to our super-special Starf1sh , sweet-girl Millie & lovely, supportive Mum4Nay .

All of you amazing ladies on this thread are always on my mind. I haven't posted much in the last few months, but please never forget the huge amount of mega-charged supportive thoughts I am sending to every one every day .

love, love, love,
    C xx