Closed Thread
Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh no starfish, im so sorry, its just not right, i cant imagine how u must be feeling. i hope you can find some answers when the time is right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Starfish I wish there was something I could say to take all your pain away. I feel so heart-broken for you both. You should take some time to recover physically and emotionally because this was a very special little one. I hope that you can find some renewed hope and strength from what you achieved somewhere in amongst all of this turmoil.

Take care of each other

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Starfish, I'm so sorry honey. I can't believe what a strong woman you are to endure all that you've been through, I wish I could somehow make your pain a little lighter.

AFM - I had appointment with FS today and it's the first time I've had AMH test results - came back < 1. I'm not surprised but was hoping for a miracle (although I see my first born as an absolute total miracle now).

Not sure what our next step is? I've been on DHEA for 5 weeks now and have stopped having periods altogether - he said it's my ovaries struggling.... We discussed egg donors but not sure whether DH or even myself is happy to go there, especially considering our first son would be genetically 'ours'.

FS was happy to try with massive doses of gonal +/- HGH if I want (he didn't think the cost of HGH was justified), but in his experience he's never seen anyone AMH <1 get pregnant - and he's not young....

I won't make any decisions right now cause it takes me awhile to process these things - but at present, I'm feeling I should quit and be happy with the gorgeous little boy that I already have.

Thanks gorgeous ladies for your support too - I agree with Starfish in that noone 'gets it quite like you all do....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh honey - it's devastating to hear your news. I can only imagine how the pain compounds each time you've had to endure this It's just bl00dy unfair and so incredibly distressing. I hope you and DH can take extra specially good care of each other while you work out your next step. Hang in there babe. It must be that the right embie will come along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee, what a difference 12 hrs can make

Starf!sh - I can't believe this has happened to you after the great surprise of a natural BFP There are no words to remove the hurt and sadness you must be feeling. All I can offer are endless and my wishes that your parenting dreams come true soon.

Mum4Nay - I'm so sorry your AMH is <1. That is devastating, and I agree your little boy is extra special. Do whatever you feel is right, and take your time processing this information before making any decisions. Whatever you decide. We are here if you need us.

AFM - It's been one of those days. I had a wonderful Angel Egg Donor in Qld who offered her eggs a few months ago. I decided to get her AMH tested before we moved forward with the process as she is in her late 30s (given my devastating experience with my 1st egg donor where we got 2 eggs that failed to fertilise). The news isn't good. Her AMH is low (5) and I've made the decision not to proceed as a single ED cycle is $10,000 plus, and I don't want to put her through it all with the possibility of very few eggs and fertilisation issues due to age etc. Another disappointment here girls Sorry I don't have anything to make you smile

I feel like I've walked a really long way over rough lonely terrain and have reached a dead end

For those in QLD, I hope you are high and dry. Stay safe.

Millie xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much sadness on our thread today. Starfish, I am so sorry, so sad for you. I really hoped that this would be the one for you. What you have been through has truly tested your reserves and strength, please take care of yourself physically and emotionally if you can. A hug seems inadequate to what you are going through, but it is the best I can send

Millie your journey has been so difficult, your strength and resolve so inspiring, and the support you have given to others all the more amazing If there is any justice in the world a new ED - with a great AMH - will come forward for you,

Mum4Nay, thinking of you.

AFM, I was so angry I couldn't cycle this month due to renovations at my clinic, it now seems like a blessing in disguise. Flood risk has receded from our place (thank God) but so many friends being devastated. Its so sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum4nay - for you. That news is very hard to take. Sending lots of support your way as you and DH think through what to do next.

milliegirl - you seem an amazingly strong, positive woman. Very disappointing news for you too. I can really understand why you've made the decision you have. Have everything crossed that another ED with all the right numbers will come along.

Tryingfortwo - very good to hear that you're out of flood danger. It is just devastating what is going on in Brisbane and other affected parts of Qld. Hard to fathom what people must be going through. I know you're in count-down mode to your antagonist cycle. Hope the stress of the flood situation is not affecting your emotions too much in the lead-up.

AFM - I have been sniffing for 3 days now, with a BT coming up on Friday. My FS revised the dose of Gonal-F up to 300 (doubling from original 150), which I'm very happy about. So things are underway, with the pointy end (so to speak) starting pretty soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I am so so sorry to hear this awful news - my heart is breaking for you. You have been through so much heartache, way too much. I really thought this was your time. Sending the biggest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Starfish, I am so, so sorry.

I am so sad for you and DH. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make this all go away for you.

Please look after yourselves. We are here when you need us. You are such an amazing woman.

mum4nay - I'm sorry to hear your news and am thinking of you too

millie - I'm sorry to hear about your ED's results. Am thinking of you too
    Last edited by hierophant; 12-01-2011 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - I am so very sorry you have had this crappy news, it is truly just so unfair - I will never understand. Sending you loads of