Closed Thread
Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - try not to worry too much (I know easier said than done). Your numbers seem fine to me. Like Mel said, as long as they are going up. Best of luck with your scan tomorrow. Let us know how you went. Sending you heaps of and for tomorrow.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    sorry to be MIA but I've been quite

Always - what a scare for you I'm glad that everything was ok. Not long to go now tho

Starf1sh - I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow and for the remainder of your pregnancy right through to holding your baby in your arms Stay strong gorgeous

Spot - what a beautiful boy you have. I think it is the right decision to try FET first and I hope your little bubsicle stays with you for the long haul.

Melk - fantastic results from your genetic screen Congratulations!! I hope that you and your family are safe and that you are not severely impacted upon by the flooding.

Mum4nay - my first month on DHEA was very long too but just remember that any eggs that will be recruitable at the moment came out of stasis >2 months ago so they will not have any benefit from the DHEA yet. Sometimes you can be lucky and have some responsive follicles immediately but it's not the norm. I actually ended up going on the pill for a few weeks just to stop my body from producing so much FSH and give my ovaries a rest. After that I was fine. Sorry to say that for us of old ovaries, it does take a little frustrating patience so hang in there That famous horizontally-challenged lady is not warming up her tonsils just yet

Swedeendie - for the safe arrival of your little one. Very exciting

Big hellos to everyone else

AFM - on anti-nausea medication now as I'm back at work again but it's taken a week to sort out the right combination. Pretty much just vitB6 and doxylamine at night, leaving out the maxolon now as it seemed to make me worse. Today has been very good, only minor headache & nausea which I can handle. Freshly-made chinese chicken noodle soup was so plain and perfect for lunch today, it made me feel almost normal. Hopefully the worst is over Had first Ob appointment today and all looks good. I had some minor bleeding last week so had a check & U/S which thankfully showed that all was fine except for some thrush from the crinone . Both of our little miracles are spot on for date and jumping around madly. Next hurdle is the 12 week scan (had BT today) so another 2WW The worry never ends....

Lots of love to all our Qld BH friends and hoping you and your families are all safe. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    starf1sh - as mum4nay said, sometimes we know too much with all the testing that is done. The fact that P4 has gone up since your last test seems a very good sign. Very best of luck with the scan tomorrow. Hope you get a good rest tonight. It is so so stressful. May the next 6 weeks whiz by and give you some relief. Look forward to hearing a good result tomorrow. slinky x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck starfish........the anxiety is dreadful, all is ok and prog sounds like a good sign.

wising all speedy 2011 BFP's .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks all of you so much for your words of support & encouragement, brought tears to my eyes, you really are a beautiful bunch of human beings.

Drmummy, sorry to hear the nausea is really knocking you around but great the little beans are doing so well. Are you happy with the Obs you have chosen?

Always, also very glad your bubba is doing well after the camping scare. Not too long & he or she will be safely in your arms. I think we will need to start the poll soon for guessing team blue or pink!

Will catch up properly with everyone else soon. Going to do a meditation & hopefully get some sleep. 'Speak' again soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just ducked in here before sandbagging the front of the house (we're in Brisbane) water has stopped rising for now, just hoping it will not rise much further - to say good luck Starfish for tomorrow. I am sure your little miracle will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me as we are at the in-laws tonight,

Starfish - so natural to feel anxious after all you have been thru. Hope the meditation does the trick and you get some restful sleep. Sending you hugs and truckloads of good vibes your way Hope it is the best news for you

T42 - sounds full on, I hope you don't get flooded. Take care

DrMummy - glad you are doing OK with the morning sickness. I had hyperemesis with DD throughout my pregnancy and couldn't tolerate maxalon either. Take care and glad your two miracles are doing so wonderfully

Always - glad all OK after your scare. Not long to go now - how wonderful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just wanted to wish u all luck:

Swede - it's almost time to meet your bubba. May your birth be uneventful & short. Can't wait!

DrMummy - your MS has been a drain! I'm glad you have a protocol that works for you. Fruit Tingles are meant to help with the nausea too

Spot - I'm looking forward to your FET & lots of good news for you :-). Your DH is a gem.

Starf1sh - this waiting never ends does it? I'm sure bubba is thriving. There are always variations in early results but your levels look healthy to me. I'll be thinking of you today.

Always - I'm glad things are in track for you.

Melk - beanie will be enrolling in school soon. Time is going soooo quickly ;-) enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

'Hi' to everyone else I missed. Have a great day.

Millie xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all,

DRMummy - oh my, I'm sorry you've been so so sick but I guess on the positive, it confirms you've got a really really healthy pregnancy Glad you're back at work though - that helped my pregnancy more than anything ie. just being busy!

T42 - thinking of you today and hoping that everyone is staying afloat! It looks so terrifying and destructive. Take care

Any news from Starfish yet....??? Hope it all went ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turns out my fears were founded I'm sorry to say...
    Our recurring nightmare, a big black hole on the screen, and another blighted ovum

DH and I are just numb, cannot f$%&* believe that lightening can strike twice or really that we are now up to miscarriage number 5. It is hard to see right that now that we are ever going to get there with our defective embryos, pregnancy has become an absolute nightmare for us full of anxiety, then loss and grief.

I'm trying so hard to see the positive in getting a natural BFP at all, but somehow I thought it might work out differently this time?? Not sure what our next step will be and I guess now is not the time to be making it, but will have a long chat with our TCM practitioner and acupuncturist next week.

Sac is measuring quite small, so on FS advice we are waiting a week to see if I will miscarry naturally, if not will proceed to D&C. I am also so tired of having to go to my boss and say I'm losing yet another pregnancy, I sound like a frickin broken record. Not sure if a few days off will be helpful or not at this point, but will talk it over with my boss who I am lucky is very supportive.

Thanks again for your support ladies over this time and over the last year. No one gets it like you guys, thank god for my cyber buddies
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 12-01-2011 at 17:47.