Hello JFBLady... I am stuck in limbo land. Last night my darling turned off the TV, turned to me and we sat there and had a good chat about the whole IVF thing. God he is wonderful... so we feel it is NOT time to hang up the ovaries, that despite fast approaching 40, I almost always walk out of the clinic with a BFP... now just a matter of getting the elusive ONE that stays with us.
So the plan is we have one frozen so I will go a FET next period, about 2 weeks away. As who knows if this is our baby? If this fails I am going to insist on Lyndon giving me DHEA, wait 3- 4 months and doing a fresh.
It is so up and down though, as you well know. Perhaps if we had not reached 21 weeks with Callum i would have thrown the towel in as we have seen we can do it.
Anyway... can only know if we keep trying.