Closed Thread
Page 32 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello JFBLady... I am stuck in limbo land. Last night my darling turned off the TV, turned to me and we sat there and had a good chat about the whole IVF thing. God he is wonderful... so we feel it is NOT time to hang up the ovaries, that despite fast approaching 40, I almost always walk out of the clinic with a BFP... now just a matter of getting the elusive ONE that stays with us.

So the plan is we have one frozen so I will go a FET next period, about 2 weeks away. As who knows if this is our baby? If this fails I am going to insist on Lyndon giving me DHEA, wait 3- 4 months and doing a fresh.

It is so up and down though, as you well know. Perhaps if we had not reached 21 weeks with Callum i would have thrown the towel in as we have seen we can do it.

Anyway... can only know if we keep trying.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    that is good news..i think your plan sounds excellent and u know im a fan of dhea. there is one waiting for you spot i do beleive this......

oh and your DH sounds like such a GOOD man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot your plan sounds great and i wish you all the success in the world that your beautiful bub is up next.
    Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - You and your DH have such a wonderful bond. That elusive "sticky" bubby will be in your future. I truly believe that our children choose us and who wouldn't want you and your DH as parents.............you both truly deserve so much happiness and success in your quest to make your dream come true. Sending you and for your next FET.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - your hubbie does sound very supportive. I really hope that 2011 is going to be your year and you know you can count on all us gals to cheer you on from the sidelines...

Melk - very exciting times for you! You can relax now and enjoy

HI to everyone else....

AFM - this DHEA has turned me upside down!?? I usually have short cycles and now 5 weeks on DHEA I'm at Day 41 and still haven't even ovulated??? I see the FS this week so hoping to get some direction from him. I'm feeling less and less confident of ever succeeding on this journey?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals, happy new year to you all! Only recently back from holidays so this will be a quick one but wanted to drop in and say Hi - and a big congrats to Starfish - wow, that is amazing news hun!!!

Hope you are all well

Will be back to post more soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this is going to be a me post...
    Feeling absolutely terrified about my scan tomorrow, just don't know how I'm going to get through the next 24 hours

I had another bt today, specifically to see what P4 was doing and it is fine, gone up to 50. However my hcg has not doubled and is at 11,768 when it was in the high 7,000's a week ago. I know it takes a lot longer to double after 6 weeks and by my calculation I am about 6w5d but even clinic said it should be nearer 14,000

I also know I am so, so blessed to get a natural BFP after all this time but I'm absolutely beside myself at the idea of having to face another huge disappointment.

On a brighter note, I saw acupuncturist yesterday who felt my pulse declaring it strong and the pregnancy 'flourishing' so will try and hang onto that for the next 24 hours. Thanks for the vent ladies, will keep you posted
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 11-01-2011 at 13:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and I'm sure everything will be fine. Sometimes we know too much and stress out unnecessarily I fear, but I'll have everything crossed for you tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Starfish I hope we hear the best news from you tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish best of luck for tomorrow dont worry too much about HCG at this point as long as it is going up.. cant wait hear your news