Closed Thread
Page 31 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats starfish, that is sounding VERY good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone and happy new year to you all

First things first - Starf1sh - WOW!!!! What a dream come true for you. That is just so brilliant!!! We had a completely unexpected natural BFP three years ago, while waiting for an ICSI cycle to start. It is a truly wondrous thing. It is fantastic that your P4 is looking good. It all looks as if it's going exactly as it should. Long may it continue and enjoy despite those niggles of doubt trying to drag you under.

DrM - sounds like you're having a really rough time of the MS. It's no fun. I hope that lots of little bits to eat helps you. And it will ease at the end of first trimester.

MRP - wonderful news for you. There really has been a lot of good news on the thread lately. So great to see

mum4nay - hope all goes well with you. I think you are jumping into a cycle imminently, no?

trying4two - hope all your healthy things going along well. Have to admit I indulged a little too much over the last couple of weeks, in everything - food, wine, late nights.... a la Starf1sh, I'm telling myself de-stressing can only be good for what lies ahead. From now on, though, healthy healthy, healthy.

Melk - hope all tootles along nicely for you. Hard to believe you're already heading towards the end of first trimester.

fionaalice, gardenia, jfblady, spot, swedeendie, and anyone else I've missed (sorry) - hope you are all doing well.

AFM - back home from holidays interstate this afternoon and on the countdown to start sniffing for a long down reg cycle on 10 Jan, with first BT on 14 Jan. Tried very hard not to think too much about cycling while away - with some but not complete success. It's exciting and daunting to think about getting underway with a cycle after more than 3 years since we last did it. Still don't have any answers from my FS about the low dose of Gonal F he's prescribed. Will try to get in contact with him in the next week or so to discuss it.

night night all

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies just a quick update BEANIE IS THRIVING and DOING WELL

Todays scan went really well got a glowing report card.

Beanie is looking great although slightly alien like measuring 6.6cm in length and was sucking his fingers and poking out his tongue.

It was just amazing to see this little person.

To top it all off our risk factor has come in looking brilliant 1:15126 so they have advised no need for an amnio or cvs test. THANKS Vee for contribulting largely to those numbers !!!
    next milestone is the Morphology scan on the 21st Feb..
    I feel like shouting it from the roof top now- we can confidently start planning for this little ones arrival
    Hope you are all well and ready for a great 2011.

Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Melk that's brilliant news, relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy:celebrate2:

Thanks
    Reviews
    REALLY awesome news Melk, Congratulations ...and that risk factor ratio is amazing!! A very healthy little jelly bean in there! How great is it that you don't need to have an amnio or cvs test, what a gift from Vee!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - That is such wonderful news, you must be so relieved.
    Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG Starfish – huge congratulations to you – what a way to finish off the year with a bang!!!!! That is just so fantastic!!! I think I too would be a little if it happened naturally after all these years! Glad Dr S is monitoring you closely. I’m keeping everything crossed for your scan, but sounds like this one is a little go getter. Go the DHEA!

Dr Mummy – oh no to morning sickness – hope ur travelling OK. As everyone tells you its a good sign!!

Swede – hope ur doing well and good luck for the birth

Slinky – how exciting to be starting another cycle – good luck

Melk – congratulations, that is truly wonderful news! You can relax and enjoy the next 6 months now

Happy new Year to all lets keep the positive news coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh........sounds really good.......can't wait for your next appointment

Melk...wow and wow..how good is that....you must be over the moon.........little beanie is going to be in your arms before you know it......

I am eagerly waiting for my little one to pop out....just analyzing all the signs all the time.......it is time to meet the little miracle now I reckon....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I am so happy for you. What a wonderful surprise for you and DH. Relax now gorgeous. Just make sure your P4 is being monitored very carefully. Upping your support if needed can easily be done.

Melk - Yay yay yay. Such wonderful news that beanie is doing so well. You go girl and stand on that roof top and tell the world. Time to buy those "stretchy fatty" pants. Oh and don't forget the lovely "nana knickers" (or commonly known as passion killers) you will have to pack in your hospital bag .

Swede - not long now!! How exciting.

AFM - family, husband and I have just returned from 2 weeks holiday together. Went up north (Dongara) caravaning. Set off on Boxing Day and it was approx 45 setting up the annex etc. Well me being so huge and two feet the size of watermelons was unable to help much and my poor husband was bashing pegs into ground that was as hard as concrete. I swear I nearly packed everything into the caravan and set back off home. My poor fur baby just about melted. Had to find a shady spot under a tree and douse him in water all the time until we were ready to bring him back to the caravan. A couple of days after setting up I started to spot. Husband and I freaked out. Dongara has no hospital and limited medical facilities. I know - stupid us going there but holiday had been arranged for over 12 months. We ended up going to Geraldton hospital (about 45 mins drive). Was checked out and scanned thoroughly and bubs (and placenta) is doing just great (in fact bubs is very active). My spotting was just one of those "mysteries". Never had any spotting throughout the whole pregnancy and just when I go on holidays........... Anyway am back home and feeling a lot more safe with my "Hotel Murdoch" just up the road ready for when bubs is coming to finally meet us. Have another Ob appointment on Monday.

Hope everyone is doing well after the "crazy" season. Another new year which I pray brings everyone their dreams.

Luv to you all

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats melk....wonderful result..start planning away.

spot: are u cycling again soon, hope all is ok?