so sorry
    xx

It's a tough path we travel, keep your head up, keep looking ahead,
    thinking of you and sending love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to say thank you for being such beautiful souls.
    I hope wish and pray that 2011 bring's you your very own precious miracle.
    Have a wonderul Xmas and an even greater New Year.
    Much love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - I'm sorry to hear your result. Best of luck with your upcoming Antagonist cycle.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying so sorry to hear your news, take care and all the best for 2011.

Merry Christmas to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying - so sorry to hear your news honey. Enjoy plenty of good cheer over the next little while. 2011 is a new year, with new hope and new surprises in store. We're all here to support you and share the ups, downs and hopefully ultimately of your upcoming cycle Take good care luvvie

DrM - what a cool cool pressie. You are a special woman, and are going to be a wonderful mummy of two

To all you other lovely ladies on this thread - thank you so much for being so welcoming to a late arrival on the thread this year. It is so reassuring to have a 'home' in bubhub, with other women who understand the journey so well. Here's to each and every one of us having a BFP (and/or new baby!) to celebrate in the new year

May Santa fulfil your every wish

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying fortwo - so so sorry to hear your news. Sending all my hugs your way

MRP - sending all my to you for todays scan. Thinking of you. I'll be back later to check on you.

to all, back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    T42 - So sorry to hear that your news wasn't what we were all wanting to hear. Best of luck for your new cycle in the New Year. Big to you.

MRP - good luck with your scan today. Will check in later to see how you went. xx

To everyone else I wish you all the peace, love and happiness in the world. Whatever you believe in, whoever you say your prayers to at night I hope in my heart that those wishes are granted.

May 2011 bring love and peace to us all.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas to all the wonderful ladies on this thread. This year hasn't been kind to many of you and I hope that next year brings you all the precious gift you all wish for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. Firstly, I'd like to repeat everyone else's message...a massive THANK YOU to everyone for all the support and e-love. As much as my DH and friends want to help me...only people who are/have undergone this journey truely understands. I think I would have truely gone locco if it wasn't for this forum.

Trying42: I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work. I wish I had some wisdom to help...please try and keep the faith. Hard, after each BFN...but that's the only way to stay sane...i believe

Well...my Christmas was the best....got the best pressie ever...a heart beat!!!! A gorgeous beating blob...beating at 119 bpm. WOW!! OMG!!! Was totally overwhelmed...had no idea what the sonagrapher was pointing at but I heard it!!! Still get teary-eyed thinking about it. Another hurdle over....The little one is right on schedule...6W5D. Was so nervous sitting in the reception area that I thought I was going to spew from the nerves. I'm dying to let everyone know but want to wait for the all clear until after the NT and stuff.

I truly could not have gone throught this journey without each one of you. I wish i would share this joy with each one of you as we're are all deserving of getting the best present ever!

Wish me luck over the next 6 weeks as another waiting game begins...

Have a great New Years and hope 2011 brings everyone everything you wished for. And please have a drink for me!!!

XOXO

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRP = Congratulations, that’s wonderful news – the best Christmas present ever!!

Very belated Christmas wishes to you all . I hope its been a lovely and relaxing time for you all with plenty of Christmas cheer. Thanks for welcoming me so warmly into this thread, it has been such a huge support and fountain of knowledge – so glad I found bubhub a year ago!
    Hope you all have wonderful plans for New years Eve – bring on 2011 - and LOTS of BFP’s ! We also have plenty of 2011 babies on their way - very exciting!