Closed Thread
Page 27 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tryingfor2 a little to help you get through till DH gets home for some wonderful christmas news.

K2 Sweetness only you know when enough is enough and you do know- i got to a point where mentally and physically i could not have done another cycle with my eggs and got the same result.. i just couldn't do it again.. it was hard to admit but it was worth it. Just take care of you over this holiday time and re-evaluate where you are at in the new year .

TO MiniB, Milli, Gardenia, Spot, Fiona, Heiro, Sabah, starfish, PinkB,K2, Slinky, T42 and anyone i have missed out there waiting for 2011 to roll around. Thank you for being so loving & supportive even during your own dark times.
    May you all have a Lovely Christmas and My wishes and prayers are for 2011 to be good to you all. Mel

TO Amum, JFB, BK , Nessie and soon to be mum's Swedee, Always and Hayls- Thank you all for all your love and support this year- may you all enjoy your christmas with your gorgeous families. Mel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies....hope all this IVF business hasn't dampened your Xmas spririt! Or the fight for a parking spot at the shopping mall!!!

K2: I am so sorry for your loss...it totally sux, sux, sux...at least you can well and truely enjoy every facet of the holiday celebrations. Try to rest up...physically & mentally...2011 is another year!

PinkB: Oh no...man...wish there was something I can do for you or say. Just know that we're all there for you and feel the disapointment as well.

Trying42: gotta love waiting, huh? This journey tests our patience to the limit...I swear. Try so hard not to think about it and it just makes you think about it more. Well...I'm thinking of you and sending you loads

DrM: WOW...what can I say?! Awesome news...you and DH better rest up as next year will be a busy one! Knew all our would work!!!

AFM: got another 40 hours before THE scan...this wait is killing me. I keep driving my poor DH with the "what if"s. And then it's the, "boobs aren't as sore as yesterday...oh no...what does that mean?". Maybe I should have asked for the betas...too late now...might as well just wait. The scan will be a tad early so hopefully they'll be able to find something. Ahhhhh......

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MustRemainPositive For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (04-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MustRP - wishing you the very best results on Friday to give you and DH a very happy Christmas . Don't panic about the symptoms coming and going. I have been driving DH mad with that as well.

To all my dear friends on the over 35 thread, I cannot thank you enough for your support and encouragement despite your own heart-aches and difficulties. In an attempt to express my gratitude and as a Christmas gift to you all, I have given a donation to the Breast Cancer Foundation on behalf of the group.

I wish a beautiful Christmas to those of you that celebrate, and to all of you a wonderfully joyous, healthy and successful 2011 in very aspect of your lives.

:celebrate2: :celebrate2:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drmummy For This Useful Post:

minibar  (23-12-2010),Starf1sh  (24-12-2010)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To all the beautiful ladies on this wonderful thread.
    I hope you all have a beautiful Christmas with your family & friends, enjoy a nice champers or two or three & eat plenty of yummy food

Dr Mummy that is a lovely gift to give.

Melk my pleasure.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Gorgeous Ladies.

I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a safe, and amazing Christmas with many miracles in the New Year.

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. I look back at the last year and can't believe what we have gone through in our quest to fulfil our dreams. We have seen some beautiful miracles (Kismet, Swede, Minibar, JFB, Dr Mummy, Melk, Amum, BK etc), and some truly heartbreaking moments (involving some of the above, plus many of those still here).

What stands out in my memory, is the incredible good will, and courage of this group. It makes this whole experience bearable and sometimes wonderful.

May your problems be tiny, your pleasures be great, and your love be abundant.

Stay safe. With love

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    to the lovely treasure's over 35 UVF'er......

wishing you all a lovely and relaxing Christmas and may 2011 bring some extra special surprises to you all!

DrMummy - that's SO SO lovely that you gave us all a present - it's my best present this year

T4T - I'm wondering how you're going....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful girls,

I shall echo the thoughts of the lovely ladies above and say THANK YOU, couldn't have made it through the tough times without this thread and all your support.
    You really are a spectacular bunch!

I wish you all a wonderful Xmas.

And for those of us who are yet to realise our dreams ... remember to treasure all the other great things and moments in our lives.

Huge hugs and love to all.

Fiona
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well Ladies sorry no Christmas miracle here, its another BFN for me (POAS negative and AF started). Would have been a miracle for IUI to work where IVF failed. Onward now to our antagonist cycle beginning in late January, here's hoping that's the one for us. I always delude myself that I am UTD, start imagining symptoms ... just makes it harder when I get BFN after BFN after BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya girls...

I get so emotional reading above messages......tears trickling down on my face..(blame it on the pregnancy hormones I think!!!!) I would like to thank everyone on this special, very special thread.....It was an enormous help to me going through everything that everyone here knows to well about..the hopes and the falls and heartaches that this very tough journey is giving us.....not sure how I would have coped without all of you...so thank you to everyone....

.....today is Christmas Eve, the day we celebrate Christmas in Sweden, so I would like to wish everyone a "God Jul"....I wish with all my heart that all of you will reach your goal and that by next time this year you will all have a special bundle in your arms or in your tummy....
    ... I feel so lucky...so so very lucky....After 4 years of TTC I had success after 5 ivf's and consider myself lucky......
    ..on that note....sending my best sparkly christmas wishes and that Santa will be able to give everyone a special gift this year ahead.....

much love to all

Endie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfortwo - sorry to hear about your BFN.....extras sad for the disappointment of being christmas and all....really really tough......sending out a special hug to you.....