Closed Thread
Page 25 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    K2 lovely I am so very sorry and sad to hear of your loss lovely what hard and horrible thing to go through especially this time of year.

Your attitude and your strength are amazing and will see holding baby in your arms in the very near future

Take care and rest Gorgeous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well guys, unfortunately no christmas miracle for me, AF arrived with full force early this morning I have been physically wiped out all day. Looking forward to a good break and getting off these hormones for a while and detoxing - well maybe after christmas! It has certainly been a long year! Thanks for all your support - off to get more rest to get back on track!

Good luck for scans this week to our lovely preggie ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkButterfly, I'm so sorry darl that you didn't get a BFP for Christmas I do sincerely hope that you have an absolutely wonderful holiday season with your DD, DH and family and there is opportunity to indulge in a few pleasures (but without the guilt!) Perhaps we will be cycling together in Jan?

Neptune, I'm afraid I can't help you with the saizen dose, I haven't asked. TBH I am enjoying my break (and the silly season ) and not trying to think too far ahead to my next cycle, but I do know that I will be starting saizen around cd3. All the very best to you for your upcoming cycle and I hope the DHEA/Saizen combo does the trick for you!

DrMummy, I will be eagerly lurking for your scan results! :celebrate2:

MRP and Trying42 Once again for good measure to you both
    Slinky, happy sniffing!

Melk, Fiona, DrMummy, Always, Sabah, K2Chat, Hiero, PinkB, Mum4nay, Gardenia, Spot, Swede, Pearl, Millie. If I don't 'speak' to you all before Christmas, thank you ALL so much for your support this year, it has meant more than words can say. Group hug!!

Wishing all of you fabulous ladies and your families a safe and peaceful Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

PinkButterfly - so sorry for you luvvie. That just completely sux. I hope you're not crashing too hard. So much of us goes into each cycle and it's so hard to get to the end with this outcome. Lots of for you and I hope you are able to move into christmas now for some snuggle time with your DH and DD. Maybe we'll get to cycle together next year. Take very good care of yourself.

K2chat - really really sorry to hear your news too . That is such a tough gig and I hope you are taking time to just be good to yourself. It sounds like you've put heart and soul into it all this year. On the brighter side, your body has demonstrated perfectly that it can do it which augurs so well for next year. In the meantime, take good care.

Neptune - sorry, have no knowledge of saizen but wanted to acknowledge what a tough tough time you've had and wish you all the best for TTC. I hope the new approaches have some good results for you.

trying4two -

DrM - I too will be eagerly lurking for your scan results

Starf1sh, trying4two, Melk, mum4nay - thanks gorgeouses for the good wishes. My day 1 ended up being today (like you Starf1sh!). Am doing a long down reg cycle so will start sniffing on 10 Jan, with first BT on 14 Jan. Starf1sh - we could be on exactly the same timelines. Will be fun (?!).

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies, sorry I've been MIA a bit. Still thinking of you all though.

PinkB - I'm very sorry this was not the one. Look after yourself over the holidays and indulge in all the good things. I hope that DHEA will do its thing perfectly for you, whatever it is that it does.

K2Chat - thinking of you

Hiero - thanks for the congrats. I hope that it will not be long before I can do the same for you.

Neptune - welcome. If you PM me your email I can send you a recent Australian study successfully using Saizen in 2 different protocols. Either one was effective for poor responders. However there are several other protocols around as well. If your FS is unsure about suitable protocols it might be worthwhile for them to contact the main author and discuss it with him. Re: DHEA, I started taking it in December 2009 but I didn't cycle again until June 2010 due to various financial reasons. We got a single mature egg in that cycle that fertilised beautifully but did not stick. The rest as they say is history. I wish I could tell you exactly what to do to make it work but unfortunately I don't know. I hope that it brings you your longed for BFP and everything that follows.

Trying42 - I hope you've been keeping 'd. Lots of for you

Spot, Starfish, Melk, Mum4nay, FionaAlice, Gardenia, Pearl, Always (yay for maternity leave, thinking of you today), MustRP, Millie, Sabah (extra for you), Swede (not long to go ), SlinkyM, JFBlady, Amum21, Minibar, and everyone else I'm sure I've unintentionally missed, massive and thank you to you all.

I'm still in shock over everything and today has left me totally reeling. It is official, we have , yes TWO little beanies both perfect for date and hearts beating madly. Gestational sacs, yolk sacs, little arms, heart rates all in range for 7 weeks 3 days. In fact one is dating as 7w3d and the other 7w4d.

I don't quite know what to say. I wish I could tell you all every detail of what we did and be able to promise you that it would work for you too. If only it worked like that. All I can say if that I firmly believe that the DHEA gave us the embryos and the Colorado protocol allowed them to stick.

I have to fly as I have to leave work early today. Chrissie wishes later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pink B So sorry honey take care

DR M how fantastic 2!!! hope all continues to be well for you all - CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

SWEDEE you are nearing the end line gorgoeus Smulaan will be here in no time at all, hope your last couple of weeks are all good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (04-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkButterfly - so sorry hon, another disappointment for you in a very trying year. Rest up, you so deserve it and see ya next year

DrMummy - I just knew it!! Congratulations to you and your hubbie and what a wonderful mum you'll be! You're a real treasure on this thread, being so very supportive and knowledgeable. Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy your pregnancy - don't work too hard!!

Trying4Two - nearly there for you - look forward to hearing your POAS news later this week?!

Where's the lovely Gardenia - haven't heard from her in the longest time....?? Thinking of you...

Welcome Neptune - I've also got a positive systematic review 2010 on saizen if you want it, PM me your email address. I haven't used it though so I'm not much help to you sorry. Maybe try the poor responders thread if you haven't already.

to everyone else I've missed

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (04-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr mummy I'm so happy for you, hope things continue going smoothly.

PinkB & K2 so sorry to see that this wasn't your time.

Neptune I was on Saizen from CD3 up until EPU, the fresh cycle failed but we got our little miracle from the frostie from that cycle. Please PM me if you have any questions.

To Starfish, Fiona, Melk, Gardenia, Trying4two, Hiero, Sabah and anyone else I have forgotten I hope you all have a Merry Christmas

11. The Following User Says Thank You to minibar For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (04-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Dr M, I have tears rolling down my face reading your post. I don't think I have ever been so happy to hear pregnancy news from someone - I am thrilled for you!!!! Twinkles!!! I hope you can relax now and enjoy a wonderful Christmas, knowing how wonderful 2011 is going to be for you - you're going to be a MUMMY!

PinkB, so so sorry love that this one wasn't a sticky. I hope you can rest and restore over the break, and sending the most positive wishes for sticky BFP in the New Year.

Slinky, Great to hear from you hon! Glad your AF arrived (sooo very weird to type that!) so that you can commence this new cycle; very good omen I think to be beginning early in the New Year. Sending positive vibes for no bad side effects from sniffing!

Hi Mum4Nay, Gardenia (missin' you girl!), Melk (our other preggo poster girl!), Starfish, Fiona, Sabah, K2Chat, minibar and WELCOME Neptune (and sorry for anyone I've forgotton!)

AFM, I've had a swollen lower tummy, don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, it started 3 days post IUI. 8 days into this very long 2WW. With the public holiday I can't get my blood test until the 28th!!!!!! Can't POAS until my DH gets home from overseas (he made me pinky swear!) but he's back tomorrow night. Am enjoying the PUPO fantasy ... don't want it to end? Wonder if it might not be best to wait to POAS until CD 28 - Boxing Day - at least then I won't be depresso on Christmas Day. Hard to know .....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (04-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB and K2 - so so sorry to hear your news. Be kind to yourselves and try to enjoy the festive season by indulging in all those things that are forbidden whilst TTC. Biggest hugs to you both.

DrM - OMG (x2). Yay for you and DH. What a wonderful Christmas gift for you both (1 each). Your twins sound as though they are growing wonderfully at the same rate which is very promising news. So happy for you both.

This is a very quick post. I know I have missed heaps of you but you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Luv to you all, always
    xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Always Hoping For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (04-01-2011)