Closed Thread
Page 23 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum4Nay The jury is still out on finding out the sex- big part of me is yes i would like to know but not necessarily tell people, the other part of me is nothing else about this is a surprse so keep this is a surprise- then i think surprises have never worked well for us over the last 4 yrs so why start wanting them now- so not sure..
    Bring on the DHEA that like BlondeKelly and JFB DHEA is your shining light

Always Gorgeous Girl Bub is doing great things in there lovely and will be a good size on arrival.

Yesterdays scan was amazing to see it moving about and becoming human like you could even make out it's little eye sockets- too cute. I didn't get emotional like i did when i saw it's HB for the first time - i was a mess that day, i am just bewildered by this tiny little person growing in there it just blows me away.
    I bought DH the book " Man with a Pram " on the weekend and he is so funny sprouting all these random facts he is picking up, it's very cute.
    Enjy mat leave dear one and watch the chocolate radar over Chrissy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Melk - amazing .... so amazing - so happy for you

Sabah hope Italy brings happiness & miracles

to everyone

sending love to you all

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk, really AWESOME news!! You must be on !

Sabah, Buon Viaggio!

PinkB,

Trying, hope all went for you with your IUI

Slinky, will be great to have a cycling buddy! I think there will be a few of us in Jan? I'm prob not going to start injections till after another 2 AF's (have sooo much on in early Jan and really want to enjoy Xmas and NYE this year) so might be late Jan for me. I've only been on 150 gonal or puregon for last 2 stim cycles and consistently got 7 or 8 eggies. Hope it does the trick for you!

Mum4nay, welcome to the DHEA party! Hope it brings you an awesome result!

Always, so close to the finishing line now! Great to hear your update your bub sounds a good healthy size!

MRP, not long till scan now! Are you counting down the days?

Fiona and Drmummy

Helloooo out there Hiero, Gardenia, Spot, Pearl, Millie, and anyone else I've missed, how are you guys going?
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 14-12-2010 at 20:34. Reason: add info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! Sorry for being MIA but I have really needed some time away from everything IVF-related since my last epic fail of a cycle and I'm feeling much better for it. I am only just starting to be OK seeing my friends with babies though so it's all still a bit raw but I'm getting there

I have just quickly read through the thread and it seems congrats are in order for a few people - it's lovely to see such wonderful news here after the rough run we all had a couple of months ago. DrM, MRP, I am so pleased for you!!! (hope I haven't missed anyone????)

And to all the lovelies still waiting for their BFP, big hugs to you.

I probably won't be back on here much again until after I get back from holidays in January (we're going away, just the two of us, to rest and recuperate after this tough year) but wanted to say the biggest thankyou to ALL of you for the support, kindness, and understanding you have shown me since I joined BH. This is a wonderful, wonderful community. I would not have survived the last 12 months without you

So I'm wishing you all a very happy Christmas / happy holidays , and look forward to seeing even more BFPs in the New Year. AFM, I'm probably not starting back til Feb as I'm rather enjoying the break from it all, and want to see the FS to talk about a few things before I head back into IVF land. But I'll be back on here as soon as I can to cheer everyone from the sidelines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Thank you all of you so much for your wonderful thoughts, I logged back in and saw all your messages and felt truly grateful for all your positivity and good wishes

I had the IUI on Monday, all went well, so now I am PUPO!!! Hubbys count was up this time - maybe the supplements are working???? We shall see. Don't know how hopeful I can be that IUI will work when 5 IVFs have failed, but the FS said it had around a 15% chance with the endo removed and the tubes flushed, so we shall see. Loving that its around $4000 cheaper than IVF though! So now the 2WW ... this time with a HPT at the end of it, FS says you only need the blood test for IVF because of the risk of ectopic.

Melk, so so so glad to hear your little bean is thriving! Savour every moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone! All these emoticons!! One day, I'm just going write an entire post with emoticons and see if you all can dechipher it!

Sabah: bummer on the bfn...that totally sux! At least you have Italy to look forward to!! DH & I went in September for 3 weeks and ABSOLUTELY loved it. We did 5 days in Rome, 5 in Tuscanny, and last 5 in Bellagio (on Lake Como). If Bellagio is on your itinerary, I can totally recommend the place we stayed. It was beauuuuuuuutiful with lake views. Enjoy your time together with out the pressures of IVF, etc, etc...i.e. sex for the fun of it!!! A shocking theory, I know!!

Try42: :celebrate2: for PUPO!!! Hope the TWW isn't too painful. At least you'll have all the preps to keep you busy. and maybe you'll get the best present under the on Xmas!

PinkB: How are you holding up in your TWW? Hope it's not too bad and hope you're rolling in loads of

Slinky: Good luck with your cycle!!! for a bumper crop of excellent eggs!

Heiro: Glad to see you're back AND feeling better. We all understand the need to go into hibernation...I hibernate into work...pretty sad, I know...while others go on a tropical holiday..why can't I be like that?. Enjoy you holiday and enjoy the time away from IVF. Like I said to Sabah...have sex for the pure joy of it!!

AFM....scan is on Dec 24th...not quite on yet...more like 7ish...conservatively happy. But I do have moments of . I find this wait much harder than the TWW...give me strength! Melk...how did you last?! So another 2 weeks...Thanks to everyone sending wishes and support. It has been so helpful and extrememly appreciated. Especially now... when you don't want to tell everyone but want to tell someone.

Well, if we don't speak before Xmas...have a great break everyone and enjoy the time off. I'd also like to thank everyone of you for the e-friendship this year. It has helped and knowing that I have a whole team of IVF warriors me on and understanding each step of the way. Can't thank you guys enough. Wish I could give each one of you the best present ever!

Later!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk – so glad your scan went well and beanie is growing well. I’m sure your DH will love his book.

Dr Mummy - hope all well.

Always – sounds like you have a lovely health bub on your hands! What a hard time of year to cut back on the sugar. Hope ur not too frantic finishing up at work – I’m sure you will have more energy again once you finish up.

Starfish – hope ur enjoying your break – ru going away over xmas?

Slinky – glad you can get going with IVF so soon. Good luck!

Hiero – enjoy your break

Trying fortwo – so glad you could do the IUI – after your recent procedures you have a higher chance surely – good luck for a lovely christmas pressie.

MRP – so glad all going well!! Roll on Dec 24th for your scan!

Millie – did you get your results yet? Hope all well

K2 – hope all well with you

Big hello to Spot, Fiona, Millie, Mum4nay, gardenia, Sabah

AFM – plodding along in the TWW – still 6 days to go - just the normal mental tennis game between hope and being sure it hasn’t worked. Finding it hard to fit in the extra hour/day lying down with the progesterone pessaries – never been on them before! Thinking if its a BFN at least I can indulge in some Christmas cheer to cushion the blow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Melk View Post
    Mum4Nay The jury is still out on finding out the sex- big part of me is yes i would like to know but not necessarily tell people, the other part of me is nothing else about this is a surprse so keep this is a surprise- then i think surprises have never worked well for us over the last 4 yrs so why start wanting them now- so not sure..
    Bring on the DHEA that like BlondeKelly and JFB DHEA is your shining light

Always Gorgeous Girl Bub is doing great things in there lovely and will be a good size on arrival.

Yesterdays scan was amazing to see it moving about and becoming human like you could even make out it's little eye sockets- too cute. I didn't get emotional like i did when i saw it's HB for the first time - i was a mess that day, i am just bewildered by this tiny little person growing in there it just blows me away.
    I bought DH the book " Man with a Pram " on the weekend and he is so funny sprouting all these random facts he is picking up, it's very cute.
    Enjy mat leave dear one and watch the chocolate radar over Chrissy.

I just popped in for the first time since minibar had her baby...Melk I am so happy for you that you got your bfp and that it's all going well. Hope it's all smooth sailing for you. Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Just a quick one to say hi and especially to cheer on you, PinkButterfly, as you head towards long-awaited BT. Is it on 24 December? It feels a long wait for me - can only imagine how it must feel for you!!! How many DPT is the test? Feels like more than 10. Best of luck with it and

Tryingfortwo - a special good luck to you too. Hope there's some of this going on in there

Melk - your post reminded me of the magic of early long-awaited pregnancy. How delightful

Starf1sh - I signed consent papers and paid for cycle today. Day 1 looks like being tomorrow, so sniffing will start in about 3 weeks time, so by my estimation EPU will be towards the end of Jan or a bit before. Will be cool if we overlap.

Alwayshoping - sounds like all is going great guns with bub. Wonderful news!!

MRP, DrM, hierophant, fiasm and all you other lovely ladies - hello and hope you're all enjoying the festive season

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies

Sorry for being MIA, just need to stay away from all IVF and baby related stuff while licking my wounds. No hb on the 3rd scan and had D&C soon after.

Still recovering from the procedure, but start to feel alive slowly. We will try again next year but for the time being, just don't want to think about it.

Regardless the result, I believe we still deserve a big congratulation to ourselves for the persevereance and nothing-spared effort we devoted to the process in the past 12 months, when I have had 6 general anaesthetics.

For all those ladies for who get over the line, I am wholeheartedly happy for you and pray for your smooth saling pregnancy. You show us the lights.

For the ladies that will try again next year, lets reward ourselves, our DH(DP) and family and friends who have supported us along the way, with some holiday spirit in the coming weeks.