Closed Thread
Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Milliegirl – I hear your frustration – that is so wrong! All these investigative test should be done a lot earlier on anyway rather than just winging it. I hope you get some answers from these results.

MRP – glad all going well

Melk – far out – what a scare. So glad all is well. I hope your pregnancy is completely uneventful from here!

Dr Mummy –

Mum4nay – great use of icons! I have been desperately looking for a BFP numberplate since you mentioned it a while ago!

Sabah – I am hoping it was the evening POAS that was not accurate. I am still hoping for your miracle. We are all here tho if u need us. A trip to Europe sounds fabulous – enjoy.

Hello to all

AFM -We found out today our only chance of a frostie in 5 stim cycles made it to blastie but can’t be frozen – it didn’t have the cells to form the placenta - so disappointed – hopes up, then down again - it has been a stressful wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkButterfly, I'm sorry your blasty didn't make it to the freezer but sending lots of and super power energy for your one burrowing in right now!

K2Chat, how are you going lovely?

Gorgeous weekend here in Sydney, hope it was sunshiney wherever you are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

PinkB: So sorry your blastie didn't make it to the freezer. I know its a cliche, but you only need one ... have my fingers crossed that your emby is snuggling in right now.

Millie, I hear you about the MRI costs! I was so angry to have to pay for mine when the accounts lady told me that a guy who hurts himself playing football can get one on Medicare. Mine came back positive for adenomyosis, but the doctor told me that there is no evidence that it causes infertility, will double up on the progesterone though.

Sabah, have a great trip, relax, chillout - you deserve it! Will keep my fingers crossed for a surprise natural BFP for you!

MRP and DrMummy - hope there has been lots of celebrating for you guys!

AFM Just got the call from the FS - ovaries have come to the party! I ovulate tomorrow ... so I will have an IUI around lunchtime. Am trying not to get too excited, it is a long shot (after 5 failed IVF cycles, could an IUI really work?), but it will be nice to be PUPO again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone

Never a dull moment in here! Both on the thread and also with all these changes to BH. Some very funky new icons to play with

MRP - yeeeeeha!!!! such fantastic news about your BFP. Your posts seem very chilled and grounded but you must be absolutely Enjoy every second

PinkButterfly - huge congrats on being PUPO. That is great news and have everything crossed that the embie is doing everything s/he should It would be brilliant to get the best ever chrissie present. What a rollercoaster though - very sorry to hear that your little day fiver can't be frozen .

sabah - really hoping that the Thursday night POAS was wrong babe. It's tortuous that you've had to wait the whole weekend to find out the result. for a wonderful surprise. Regardless, have a wonderful trip away. Unless you're headed to southern Europe you're very likely to get a magical white xmas. Enjoy

tryingfortwo - just saw your new post. Yay for ovaries doing their thing!! bigtime that this is the silver bullet. Stranger things have happened after laps and tube flushes!! .

Melk - sounds like you had a horrible fright but great that everything on track again with wee one. I hope this is what s/he is doing right now -

starf1sh - am I right that you will be cycling in January? Will be great to have nice company

drmummy - I hope you are still on if not climbing up to Cloud 10 by now!! Your numbers seem absolutely brilliant. And can I also say you are fantastically supportive to women on this thread with your medical knowledge. So generous

k2chat - sorry to hear that things aren't going smoothly for you When is your u/s? I hope it gives you some answers.

jfblady - you sound very measured and balanced with your approach. Go girl!

mum4nay - you project a really admirable sense of humour in the face of adversity hon. Your posts always make me smile! Good on you for taking matters into your own hands. From the experience of DrM and others, DHEA does really seem to deliver the goods for some people. you're one of them

milliegirl - hello and good luck with working out where to next

AFM - sabah, tryingfortwo, melk, starf1ish, drmummy, swedeendie - thank you for your kind words We go in this coming Friday to sign out consent forms. Thankfully the clinic has waived the apparently mandatory requirement to do a counselling session before starting IVF. When I rang on Friday to make the appointment they said the counsellor was booked out until February and I'd have to wait til then! When I explained that we'd done IVF before etc, thankfully common sense prevailed so day 1 of a down reg cycle will be when AF turns up in about a week's time. I was very surprised to hear that my FS has only prescribed a dose of 150 Gonal-F. When I saw him 10 days ago he certainly suggested that my low AMH would require a bit of zinging to get some decent egg action. So have sent an email asking him to confirm it's going to be enough. Hearteningly, FN suggested that the 18mm follie I got on 37.5 Gonal-F for the recent IUI cycle might mean my response will be ok, which might be why he's prescribed a pretty low (medium?) dose. But will see what he says.

'ni night ladies

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

PinkButterfly - sorry to spread my silly numberplate obsession with you - it affects driving capabilities!? Unfortunately, every time I see a BFP now, I don't get excited, after all it belongs to someone else and NOt me. Maybe I should shop for a car instead and own one??!! It might be the only one I'll get??!!
    Sorry for the frostie not making it - fresh is best though, and you've got one on board that might just do it for you

Trying - Yay, IUI today!! Great news for you and might just do the trick after everything is washed, flushed and cleansed

Slinky - you've made me smile too, and I hope you're right. Good luck with your long down reg starting - over Christmas, lucky you!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all out partying :celebrate2: for christmas...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slinky Bring on long down reg- hope it has the magic touch

DRM how you feeling still on i hope

MRP how are you going enjoying it up there too I hope

Sabah -frustrating news lovely sending you have a great trip and bring on 2011

Trying i hope IUI went well Today

M4N and Milli sending you lovelies bucket loads of

AFM Well first Obs appointment today and beanie is a happy 9wk old blob although not so much a blob which is cool has little arms & legs and was wriggling around like a trouper. Very happy with OB he was really lovely and taken everything my FS had sent to him on my history in to count and was very positive and happy with how things are progressing.
    I feel like i breathe a little a easier now and the bleeds i have been having are just the expanding uterus disrupting some old blood- so nothing to worry.
    I have my 12 wk NT scan booked in 6th Jan and the bloods week before that.
    I can't wait now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - what great news with your scan how exciting for you

PinkButterfly - this is for your little embie you have on board right now - I am so sorry your frostie didn't make it

tryingfortwo - tomorrow for your IUI and enjoy being pupo

Slinkymalinki - I hope you get the answers you need and are comfortable with. Its so hard trying to know what is best with the doses of Gonal F. I have read and heard low doses can be better for the egg quality??? Your FS will know what is best

Starf1sh - we are heading to Italy and yes I plan to drink plenty of wine and have a great time and try to forget about IVF for at least one month anyway.

MustRemainPositive Dr Mummy - so happy for you both

Mum4nay - I hope DHEA makes the difference for you

Milliegirl -

Hi to everyone I have missed so many of us now....Spot hope you are doing ok, FionaAlice, PennyPC, K2Chat

AFM - Well has I thought it is a No left now so next cycle will be a full one again.
    Depending now when AF arrives will be when I do my next cycle next year in end of Jan when I come back or February. Still hoping that by some HUGE miracle I could fall naturally in Italy...well can only try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabah - sending huge Really hoping for a natural suprise for you after your lovely holiday. Have a great trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello on this hot day!

Melk - yay, so exciting to see little arms and legs on scans. Beanie would be almost fully formed by now - amazing! Hope the nT goes well in Jan then you can really rest easy. Will you find out the sex?

Sabah - Sorry about the BFN. Italy will be gorgeous - great coffee, wine and gelato - yum! I'm sure you're like me - hating it when people say 'relax, go on holidays and it will just happen blah blah'. BUT, I have heard that story more than once, so you never know.

AFM - I'm about 2 weeks into starting DHEA.... no time to waste so I plan to cycle again ASAP - just hope AF doesn't come early over Christmas when everyone is on holidays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk- . So glad your scan went well. Bet you got really emotional when you heard the HB and saw bubby on the "big screen" with arms and legs!! Now you and DH are definately a . Enjoy everything about your PG gorgeous. It is a well earned, long awaited miracle.

Sabah - so not fair. Enjoy your holiday and come back refreshed and ready to start this crazy IVF world full of gusto.

Slinky - Best of luck and for a fabulous cycle.

T42 - Hope you are resting and chilling. Sending

AFM - Had ob appointment last week. Bubby is doing really well. Growing at a rate of knots and will probably be 81/2 to 9 pounds by 39 weeks. Have been told to cut back on the sugar intake as although I'm not diabetic my body is not tolerating sugar easily. Have been told by ob that if I'm not careful with sugar intake I will end up with a "fat baby" and that "we want everything to go back where it's meant to". Ewwwww. Duly noted......

Well as of Thursday B4 Xmas I will be off on ML. Have really been ready to leave work for the last couple of weeks. Getting tired very easily and well basically just can't be bothered

To everyone else.......and I know I have left out so many of you wonderful BH gals and not mentioned the important stages you are up to. I am always reading posts and trying to keep up with everyone's journey. you all on from the sidelines.

Luv & , always
    xx