Closed Thread
Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah PinkB a nicely dividing little battler suggests good things for the littlie you have on board. for a frostie

Trying42 - keep working ovaries, pump up those follicles

Melk - I'm so glad all is fine. it was just the growing placenta getting those blood connections going.

Sabah - have you taken a pee(k) yet?? I have everything crossed for you and so hope that all your Chrissie wishes come true

Have a lovely evening everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PinkB, You just never know! I have had a couple of embies that initially looked dodgy rise from the ashes and make it to the freezer. for a fab blasto frosty That would be a pretty good cycle outcome I reckon, 1 to transfer, 1 to freeze Feet up Ms PUPO and rest

Melk, Phew! What a horrible scare, so glad that beanie is ok

Sabah, any update? Hope you have seen a

Trying,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Sorry I've been MIA. Am madly busy with birthdays, Christmas preparations, home renos, and everything in between.

DrMummy - I missed your BFP announcement. Woooohhoooooo Congratulations! I'm sure your scan will be another reason for celebration

Mum4nay - I'm glad you are seeking a second opinion. The first FS clearly lacks imagination and inspiration. Two things really needed in IVFland to get us across the line.

PinkB - Good luck with the embies. It ain't over, til it's over.

Trying - Heaps of luck with this cycle. Grow follies grow

Sabah - I hope Christmas brings you a special surprise

Melk - I'm really glad the spotting was just junior doing some minor renovations. I can't believe it has been 8 weeks already. I love reading your updates

'Hi' to everyone I've missed.

AFM - I had my MRI today a day early because there was a cancellation. Did you know that female pelvic MRIs aren't covered by Medicare AT ALL. It's the main way you can pick up on the adenomyosis too. Surely a 'preventative' investigative MRI is much less cost than the multiple failed cycles we experience when we have an undetected problem. Sorry, I'm being logical. Duh Anyway, the results should be sent in the next few days. I wasn't 'allowed' to have a copy of my own results - even though I've ordered the scan through my FS, and paid for it and it's MY body. You know how hard it is to get a 15min apt with an FS at this time of year, so I'm getting a GP friend to receive a copy of the results and show it to another FS friend of hers to decide next steps.

Have a wonderful night girls, and may you get LOTS of BFPs here before Christmas and well into the New Year.

Millie xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone is well...

Mum4nay: Glad to hear that the 2nd opinion worked out. I was going to do the same if this last cycle didn't work. It just really annoys me when doctors don't do what's best of the patient and don't take into consideration what we want.

K2Chat: Hope you still have your feet up and ing.

Sabah: On the sideline

PinkB: Looks like your have a couple fighters on your hands...awesome! Hope the l'il embie is nice and comfy and enjoying it's new home. crossed for a frosty!!! What a nice surprise for a change!

AFM: still out on the road and will finally be home on Saturday. Yeah!!! Can't wait to do some quietcelebrating with DH. Still fearful that bleeding will start. Like someone said...we're so use to disappointments that you almost expect it. Not a good attitude to have but...I'm sure you all understand. No BTs until the scan on Dec 24th...weird, huh? I can probably go get one on my own but also afraid of what the result will be. I'm such a Libra...can never decide on what to do. Got an email from my FS's office and said the next step is the "viability" scan...what a horrible name for it.

Hi to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millii Lovely so pleased to hear MRI done and that it only cost an arm & a leg at least you still have the other ones left?? no wait INF may have taken those already I shouldnt joke but is absolutely disgusting how much we have to pay for things. Hope fully this will show up an answer to your troubles. I met a GP yesterday who specialize in mc's and believes it is all down to progesterone and the FS/OB's etc do not put enough emphasis on progesterone- she has traned in a protocol called - NAPRO TECHNOLOGY- google it it is interesting reading , and she was saying that although my prog levels are normal if i wasnt on the 2xcrininoe i would have major problems and so she is going to monittor my prog over the next 4 weeks as part of this NAPRO program to see what my body does and if i shuld be on prog support for the long haul.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Thanks
    Reviews
    boy, BH has changed... all this thanking going on (or not??) and all these new little symbols to play with - I feel like I'm in ToysRUs again!! My DS is so hopefully will get in a few words...

PinkButterfly - yay for PUPO poster girl! sound like your frostie is a fighter after all Isn't this one cute and looks like you too waiting to hear some good news for Christmas

Melk - naughty Beanie giving his mom stress! must be a boy Glad all is ok though

Millie - geeze, why can't life be a little easier sometimes hey. Good on you though for bouncing back. Look forward to hearing what's next on your plan

MRP Ha ha!

Hi to everyone else too and this will be us soon????!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkButterfly - cmon little frosties keep going we have to believe in miracles can happen

K2chat - hope all is well for you

Melk - glad to hear all is ok for little beanie

Hope all is good for everyone else where ever you are at :celebrate2:

I went to have my BT this morning however I did a poas on Thursday night and it was a BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT so I'm would say that's pretty much it for this cycle.
    Not holding out much hope for another result! Will call FS on Monday anyway for the sad news
    We are heading to Europe in a week for 5 weeks anyway for a holiday so will face what I need to when I get back. I will be hoping for a miracle when we are away..... I can dream anyway doesn't hurt!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sabah, I'm sorry things don't look promising for you. Regardless of how it turns out, focus on having a wonderful and relaxing holiday together. You deserve a good break.

Millie - Thank you for the congrats. I can't believe there's no Medicare coverage on gynecological MRI. I really hope it gives you some answers.

Melk - NaPro sounds a lot like the Billings method. Billings focuses more on natural contraception but it does that by helping you learn your natural cycle. Then when you want to change to TTC, you already know how your body works and will have already identified any abnormalities. Nice idea and Pope-approved, but in practice it's useless as a form a of contraception. Did you routinely chart your cycles before you started IVF? It is definitely a good thing to focus on your progesterone as it is so critical, but I really hope that your placenta kicks in perfectly and you don't have to stay on that horrible crinone for longer than 12 weeks. And 2 a day? You are amazing. I'm fine with one a day no matter how yuck it is, but I if I had to use twice as much of it, I think I would start to have a problem with it. I'd still use it without hesitation, but I would probably whinge terribly about it.

Have a great weekend everyone :celebrate2:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabah, I'm so sorry. I truely hope you get UTD in Europe while eating lots of nice cheese and enjoying a beaujolais, rioja or sangiovese! Where abouts are you and DH off to? Will you get a white Christmas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabah - sorry to hear your news, that just sux. I hope your holiday takes you far away from all this so you return fresh and healed. Take care X X