Closed Thread
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies

i hope you don't mind me crashing the thread.... it's obviously been a fab time in here today

melk - congrats on the

I am currently on a TWW after an IUI last Tuesday. Have a BT tomorrow to check progesterone levels, then preg test on Friday. Have no idea what is going on inside at the moment, but not getting hopes up to avoid crashing disappointment. Have agreed with FS that if this one round of AIH doesn't work, we'll do an ICSI cycle in the new year. My signature block shows our history. I feel that the over-35 thread is a good one for me - with 39th birthday coming up in december.

to all. Hopefully melk's BFP will be contagious!

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Melk for sharing your joy with us.

Spot - yippee for your , baby bro/sis for your little bun.

Gardenia - glad you had a lovely break.

Penny and K2Chat - x infinity

Pearl - I'm very sorry your mum is still unwell. I hope this cycle is the one

and to everyone else too

I am still shocked at how this cycle has turned out. Our 2 embryos were 4-cell this morning and they will both be coming home with us tomorrow We're trying not to feel excited but we are allowing ourselves to feel hopeful.

Our bed will be very full with 4 of us in it tomorrow night, but DH said he hopes it stays like that for a very long time

Best wishes to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everybody,

Haven't posted in this thread for a while because after our last failure (#5) I'm going in for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy tomorrow so no procreative action this cycle.

But just wanted to say to Dr Mummy - go embies go! - I'm sending all good vibes and fingers crossed and load and loads of babydust (times two!) for your transfer.

Melk - hope you are enjoying pregnancy!

Slinky and Spot - the 2WW is so hard, whether its IUI or IVF. Sticky babydust to you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dr M woohoo those embies are rocking it babe,, How exciting this time tomorrow you will be PUPO

Slinkymalinki for a fabulous BFP

Trying4two best of luck with Lap tomorrow

allround

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much tryingfor2 and Melk.

PUPO with 2 beautiful embies, 10 and 15 cell. Saw the photos and they looked perfect but I doubt we will be this lucky again so please stick little ones . I have so few eggs left but the DHEA seems to be polishing up what I do have into golden ones. Plus the wonderful vibes from my gorgeous 35+ sisters makes the world of difference so thank you everyone.

Welcome Slinkimalinki, good luck for Friday and I hope you will be adding another BFP to the 35+ list in record shortest time

and to all and have a wonderful day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, almost forgot.

Best wishes for tomorrow Trying. I hope your recovery is rapid and everything goes to plan to bring you your BFP ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk – what can I say, I am soooo happy for you, congratulations those numbers are awesome!! Enjoy cloud nine and a smooth 8 months ahead!! Wonderful!!!

DrMummy – I am absolutely ecstatic for you, your embies sound like fantastic high achievers – please stick little bubbas! Glad to hear DHEA has helped! Take it easy now you are PUPO!

Penny – your embies sound fantastic. I really hope this is your time.

Millie – sending hugs. Hope the MRI has some answers for you.

Sabah – good luck for your cycle, great that your FS is willing to go the extra mile! Good luck!

Pearl – sorry you have had a difficult time. Welcome back.

Slinky- hello, best of luck for Fridays BT.

Tryingfortwo – good luck for tomorrows op. Hope it gives you some more info. Take care of yourself.

K2chat – hope all ok with you

Gardenia – glad u had a nice weekend away, hope ur doing well!

Starfish – your Sunday sounded perfect, the weather in syd was gorgeous! And yes, we are sticking with “Gav” – don’t see the point of doing the same thing we have done for the past 4 cycles. We are both happy with "Gav" and he seems to have the approach we are looking for on a few issues & willing to try a few different things. Yes and I agree bring on the DHEA bubbas!

Spot – hope all going well in your TWW. Great news on your little frostie!

to Always,Fiona, Swede, Hiero, mum4nay

AFM – had a busy few days and it caught up with me after the lap. Feeling much better now. Have started a long cycle so will see how that goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB - hope you are starting to feel a whole lot better and I have everything infinity crossed for you for this next cycle.

DrM - Yay two embies on board. Congrats on being PUPO. Now it's time to relax, chill and let those little ones snuggle in. and to you. PS - luv the new pic/avatar.

Tfor2 - best of luck for tomorrow. Hope your recovery is quick and pain free. We all have our for you.

Slinky - welcome to this thread. You will find so much info and support from all these wonderful gals. Sending you heaps of that you get a wonderful present on Friday.

Spot - a bub as well. What a wonderful surprise. Hope you are relaxing and chilling in your TWW.

to all you other fabulous gals that I have missed.

Luv & hugs, always
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie ...

DrMummy - congratulations on being PUPO

Spot - thinking of you and hoping this is the one!!!

Melk - still just so very thrilled for you, amazing

Slinky - welcome.

Love to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk, drmummy, PinkB, AlwaysHoping, fionaalice - thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome and good wishes

tryingfortwo - hello! nice to bump into you on this thread. Wishing you all the best for your procedure tomorrow and hoping it is enlightening.

drmummy - wonderful news about your two stellar embies. that they bring you the best xmas pressie you could ever hope for. When is your BT?

SpotTheOcelot - your BT must be very soon? Really hoping this is your time

PinkB - excellent that your next cycle is underway. Happy sniffing!

AFM - progesterone today at 7dpo was 31.2 so need to go on pessaries as clinic likes it to be at least 40. Have spent a frantic hour or so googling. From what I can see prog levels in the luteal phase don't necessarily indicate anything one way or the other ie they can be low and there be a pregnancy, or high but not preg. Does anyone know any different?