Closed Thread
Page 19 of 134 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    k2: i hope its all turns out alright.,...DR google is VERY evil ( i googled so much i made myself sick when my hcg wasnt doubling)..living in fear waiting for scans is horrible..good luck.

Melk: mmmmm yes well i always said just one BUT...a sibling would be nice....i feel a bit greedy tempting fate etc etc but ....so DHEA for 4 months..im not going to sweat over it tho...wot will be will be ...hope u feeling ok..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    K2 - what a rollercoaster for you, sending and the best for your little one.

Well fertilisation results are dreadful - one out of 4 fertilised even with ICSI - has to be our worst cycle ever. Losing hope that this will ever work. transfer brought fwd to tomorro.

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2 your little is doing so well for having a hard start he has a lovely little HB and is still growing - I so hope it all turns out for the best.
    I am in pretty good place, I just have to believe this is the one, i still have niggling doubts about it going the distance and had a hideous dream last monday (Wk7) that i woke up that morning with blood everywhere and it was all over- didnt happen thank heavens. So each day i talk to my little bean and tell it how much i need it to stay and just hope & believe it will.

JFB it's not greedy and hey if you can go again and it works that's fantastic and if not Harry is the one you were meant to have. I think it's it wonderful.

PinkB damm so sorry only 1 got there honey this little one is your Golden eggBest of luck with Transfer tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Miss a couple days and everything happens!

DrM: incredible numbers...hope the scan on the 21st shows a great big blob...or two..or three... Until then, feet up and stuff work...nothing matters now!

PinkB: All it takes is one. Good luck on your ET tomorrow. Hope the FS places it in the exact spot that will make it grow and grow and grow.

Melk: so happy that you are starting to enjoy this ride. So hard not to worry and be filled with anxiety.

K2: Sucky that things aren't going as smooth as it should. Feet up and . And stay away from Google (as if I should be giving that advice!). As JFB said, it can be evil! it's just a tiny bump in the road and all will work out. I have to constantly remind myself that the body is an incredible machine and we just never know what's it up to. Sending and more and then some

AFM....was travelling all day yesterday so was unavailable on the phone. And when I landed and turned the phone one, I was afraid to retrieve the phone messages. I'm such a chicken...but the clinic ended up ringing by DH and gave him the good news. A BFP!!!! BT came back with bHCG @ 140. Don't know what to think...a bit of a shock really. After 6 failed attempts, one just feels..same ol' same ol'...But life is full of suprises! I'm booked in for a scan on Xmas Eve so for the perfect Xmas present! I'm dying to tell friends and family but can't. I am cautiously excited as I know so many things can go wrong...I told my DH that I didn't want to tell anyone until W30. ...he said that would a bit hard with a belly. Trying hard to remain calm and think good thoughts. Not sure what I did different this time around as it was the same protocol (275 IU Puregon, suppress ovulation with Ogalutran, then trigger with ovril (?), then luteal support with pregnly) and i wasn't even that compliant with my DHEA leading up to it. Go figure. The only extra thing I did this time around is put my hand on my belly and talked to the little ones every night and every morning and let them know how much they are loved and wanted and how many more people are waiting to spoil them. Maybe that was all they needed. AHHHHHHH...so scared and excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2Chat thinking of you and sending positive vibes x

Pink butterfly It's so unfair

MustRemainPostive congratulations for continuing good news.

to everyone
    sending love to you all
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just did the biggest post and well it didn't post.

P00!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2Chat, have been wondering how you were going. Great to hear a strong heart beat has been detected and I have everything crossed for you that embie catches up. Lots and lots of to you, the waiting is so wearing!

PinkB, from such great highs, this freakin rollercoaster! ... I'm sorry hun, it was sounding so positive for lots of embies Any indication from the scientists what has gone on? Sending you lots of sticky vibes for tomorrow's transfer, and it's quality over quantity babe Hope this is your DD's sibling

Sabah, in the home stretch lovely! Have you resisted? Sending you some and good snuggle in vibes

MRP, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news!!! Do you have another bt or wait till Xmas eve scan?

JFB, exciting news you are DHEA'ing and gearing up for a 2011 cycle, all the best with the prep!

Big Melk, Fiona, DrMummy, Always, Pearl, Gardenia, Mum4nay, Slinky, Trying, Swede

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - I have resisted so far I think I may though on Thursday. BT is supposed to be Saturday! I have our work christmas party on friday so I guess I would like to know if i can drown my sorrows or DH just wants me to wait....easy for him to say

MustRemainPositive - CONGRATULATIONS what a nice gift.

Melk - can't believe it's 7 weeks already so so exciting for you

PinkButterfly - you only need one golden little egg

K2Chat - you are so so allowed to vent especially to all of us

Hi to everyone fionaalice, mum4nay, peralhobbes, sweed, always,gardenia, slinky and everyone I probably missed

AFM - Day 10 today....poas is calling me was too scared to do that last night so took temperature instead 37.1 had nothing to compare to though may do tonight as well....not too long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRP: congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PINKB, the fertilisation is disappointing, but you only need one to get there. This is the one that will go a long way. Remember to request as much progesterone support as possible, it doesn't hurt even if it doesn't help.

JFBLADY72, thanks for your comments,google didn't tell me any good stories about this one, I might as well just give it a break. and All the best for the quest for 2nd bub!

Melk, I understand your thought at the moment but everything has been perfect so far, so more reasons for relax for you!

MRP, , it is probably still new but it is the moment to celebrate, grab it and enjoy!

Always hoping, hope you are enjoying your pregnancy..

Sabah, I was too afraid or couldn't be bothered with hpt as I had pregnyl shot. In the end, I just found every day without AF turning up is a victory.

to us all!