Closed Thread
Page 18 of 134 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dr M & MRP - good luck, good luck for today

AFM - 11 eggs today - completely shocked - not expecting them all to be mature as it doesn't match up with my last scan on friday - but fingers crossed. Anyway feel quite drugged so off to "sober" up - back later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 11 eggs , go PinkB, go DHEA!! Is this the most eggs you have had collected Madame butterfly??

Did you have to go to Maroubra for EPU? Not my favourite place I always feel rushed to get going after I wake up, hope your experience was different.

there are alot of mature ones there and for a great fert rate!

DrMummy, hope all went with your bt and you got some HUGE numbers. Did I miss something, were you also having an early scan?

It was PinkButterfly asking about DHEA and puregon, not me.....I think someone has baby brain already! I'm still in full prep mode for a Jan cycle (weekly acu, chinese herbs etc) and think I'm finaaally turning the corner with my tummy issues, shhhh don't speak too soon!

MRP, how did you go today? It's sounding good!

Sabah more for you too. Hold off on that POAS hun if you can till the pregnyl is clear, hard I know!

Slinky I'm sorry about the low hcg levels , all the best to you and Tryingfortwo, for January cycles, you'll be in good company!

Much love to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PinkB 11 nice work lovely for some nice mature ones and lovely fertilsed eggies tomorrow

DrM & MRP lurking lurking

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, 11 is brilliant. Did the embryologist give you any indication of maturity? They always told me as soon as they knew 'cos I was such a failure. Your eggies should all be busy getting jiggy by now

MustBP - I hope all is good

Slinky - I'm so sorry your AIH was not successful for you Now on to not only the bigger bucks, but also hopefully immediate success

Sabah - , and

Gardenia - don't worry babe, I'm not going anywhere as there will be so many BFPs to celebrate next year Wouldn't miss yours for the world

AFM- Spot, Starfish, Gardenia, PinkB, Melk, MustRP, Trying42, Sabah, Slinky, Always, JFBlady, Minibar, Swedeendie, Frostysmum, K2Chat, Fiona, Amum21, (sorry if I missed anyone) thank you so much for your support and encouragement. Sorry for making you wait again but my boss came in just as I started writing and almost sprung me. So the result - my numbers are still sky-high at 19,200 HCG. I feel sorry for the scientist that had to do the extra dilutions . So naturally I feel very relieved and very humbled at how lucky we are. My FN and FS are still just as amazed as we are but it is starting to feel real now. Starfish, I think you're right about the baby-brain kicking in already......

No scan just yet, have to wait 'til 21st Dec. It seems like an eternity away, but I am so busy at work I'm hoping it will fly by.

Thank you again and big to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    drMummy..... there is just one word ---awesome----- great numbers...so intensely happy for you....

MRP - How did you go today?

Pink - wow - well done on those 11 eggs...hope they do the great dance tonight and thrive in there....

Melk - any MS yet?

sabah - just ....keeping for you!!!!!

Slinky - i hope this upcoming xmas cycle will bring that awaited little bub for you and hubby.....

Lots of positive vibes coming from me...spreading them out like a disease......

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck pink, 11 is fantastic

DrM...omg...are u sure there arent triplets in there...stranger things have happened ..well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – funny you say about being rushed at Maroubra – I was really upset about missing DD’s kindy orientation this morning so as soon as I opened my eyes I begged them to let me get up and go, I signed myself out, caught a cab to a train station and escaped !!! The nurse thought I was a little nuts and well DH does too... I was slightly euphoric on the drugs – don’t really know how I did it and certainly crashed big time this afternoon! Thanks for the tips about clexane – my 1st one will be tonight.

Slinky – you have been thru a tough time. Hopefully the next cycle is it for you! Glad your FS is positive about your chances.

Swede – keep spreading those good vibes!!

Sabah - sending more

Jfblady – interesting about the DHEA and nausea – I hope it doesn’t continue for you. Are you getting back on the bandwagon after gorgeous Harry?

MRP – sending

Dr Mummy – that is just FABULOUS news! Roll on 21st dec! Enjoy every minute on cloud 9!!!!

Thanks for all you info too – my nausea has corresponded with oestrogen going up.

Thanks All for your messages– tried not to feel too hopeful about 11 eggs – but of course i did –and yes this is the most eggs we have ever got (10 eggs with DD in 2007)! Anyway bubble burst now as apparently only 4 were mature – but 4 is still more than last cycle! The last scan kept me grounded! So everything crossed for a good fertilisation rate.

Wanted to ask though – which trigger do others use???? I was on ovidrel this time but previous 2 cycles had used pregnyl 5000iu to help mature more eggs.

Good night all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M OMG what amazng NUmbers hurry 21st Dec and get here we want to know how many in there !!

Swedee 5 weeks to Go !!!! I can't believe it !!
    MS is around but not too bad- the prednisone is keeping the nausea at bay which is good, i have days where i feel just YUK all day and others when i am good in the morning but by 1ish i crash and burn, heading to bed about 7.30ish most nights- and food is not at all interesting- horrifying for someone who loves to cook and eat- i couldnt be stuffed doing either at the moment. Just hanging out for next MOnday and OBs appoint where we get to see how Little Beanie is doing.
    Keep well

JFB Back on DHEA - is a sibling for Harry on the Horizon??woohoo

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M - OMG alright...those numbers are fantastic i to cannot wait to hear how many bubbas are in there....so very exciting.

Melk - You are sounding more preggers by the day couldn't be bothered with food nor cooking......very pregnant behaviour...i bet you are loving it though

Pink - 4 is a great number...i got 4 when i got pregnant with Kade.......i bet they are the 4 most fab eggs around

Such good news happening on this thread.....and as Swede said i hope it continues to spread like a disease

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB for 4 mature eggs, have you got the fertilisation news yet? I always use pregnyl for trigger.

DrM for those wondeful numbers.

Melk, you sound in a really good place.

StartfIsh, for your wonderful preparation work in progress..

AFM, it has been another rollercoaster week, or sinking week. My ultrasoudn last wednesday showed one week behind, and just 2nd US today, still one week behind, but heart beat at 110bpm, but the most potent message is I have an enlarged yolk sac, never heard of this and just googled, apparently it is really bad.

I have been asked to go for another US next week. Good lord, can you just make it normal for me once? I am really not up for cramming myself with knowledge of every single bad things that could happen in the journey of pregnancy?

Sorry for the vent. I am so tired.