Closed Thread
Page 17 of 134 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow girls, so much happening on Monday! Hope it brings great news for you PinkButterfly, MRP and DrMummy!

Pearl, how did you find the 1st saizen injection? Anything like clexane?

Have a great weekend ALL, hope it's not too soggy wherever you are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabah – hope all going well. Sending more

Pearl – lets hope 2011 is a rush of BFP’s for all of us!

MRP – Not long now, hope ur feeling well. Yes, keep legs crossed I am sure that will help! Good luck for monday

Starfish – tell me about clexane injections?? I’ve never had them and start on Monday – any tips appreciated!

Melk – hope ur feeling well, not long til obs appt!

Dr Mummy – how ru? Hope ur travelling well. Sending all my for Mondays BT

Hi to all, hope ur having a nice weekend

AFM – scan yesterday showed about 4-5 decent follicles – the others have stayed little - shouldn't be surprised by now!!!. So hoping for good quality. Trigger is tonight – at a costume party no less !!! Then EPU Monday. All i wish for for christmas is a BFP or at the very least one frosty pleeaassssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and a quick question... does anyone else get nausea on puregon or DHEA? Not sure if it’s the DHEA plus the puregon but getting bad nausea and dry retching attacks every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pink: not sure but i just re started dhea and the first night i suddenly felt ill / nauseous which is VERY unusual for me..i had to get up and eat some dry crackers (that type of nausea)..so

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, clexane tends to be a stingy-er (not a word but you get my drift ) injection than any of the others, and slightly thicker needle (so grab a good handful of flesh if you've got some!) I would definately recommend drawing the plunger back slightly before depressing it, makes it that much easier to inject. Don't worry too much about the air bubble (and don't try to get it out like you are supposed to with all other injections, which is what I did the first time I did it!). Some websites say you should inject the bubble last to minimise bruising but I say any which way you can get that sucker in, do it! Unfortunately, bruising seems to be inevitable when starting out with clexane. Also, initially it can be helpful to ice the injection area before (and after if you like) while you're getting the hang of it, reduces the initial discomfort of putting the needle in and said to minimise bruising also. Good luck, you'll be a pro in no time!

All the best for EPU
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 05-12-2010 at 07:01. Reason: add info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've just been trying to stay sane until tomorrow.

Swedeendie, Sabah, Gardenia, thank you very much for the congrats. It is starting to feel real as the symptoms get stronger.

PinkB
    - Oooooo I hope your eggs are going through their paces perfectly today . C'mon DHEA, do your thing and please start wrapping up a BFP for PinkB. Long down-reg was the only protocol to give me mature eggs so I hope it does the trick for you too. My luteal support was 1x crinone daily and estradot patch changed every 3 days. For the Colorado, this continues through to 12-13 weeks. But I know from my previous failed EPUs that I am able to produce a good corpus luteum even after the follicle has been flushed numerous times. AF always comes 14 - 16 days post EPU, even without any crinone support. So thankfully I think my body helps out with the progesterone. This time my aching left ovary makes me think I might actually have 2 CL pumping out progesterone but I'm not going to risk ceasing the Crinone prematurely, no matter how yuck it is. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow.

Starfish - DHEA is quite potent and you could be having a huge increase in both your testosterone and estrogen levels which could cause nausea, especially with stimming. I started it gradually at 25 mg/day for a week then increased to alternating 25/50 for a few days, then up to 50. When I increased to 75 I did the same thing alternating 50/75 for a week. Coming off it I also reduced it gradually and I have not had any problems. I have been waking naturally at 6am every morning so I'm confident that my biorhythm has not been adversely affected by the supplements. I've never used puregon but GonalF did upset my stomach in the first few cycles. Re: differing protocols, it's often good to ask why a particular protocol has been chosen, especially when it varies so much from those used in published studies. You deserve to know what evidence your FS has that this approach might be more successful for you than other approaches. Are you on Puregon already? Sneaking in a cycle before Xmas?

Sabah - snuggle snuggle snuggle

MustRP - please , beautiful numbers for MustRP tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you

K2Chat and Melk - how are you both traveling? I hope your bodies are adjusting well.

and to Gardenia, Mum4nay, Pearl, Spot, Hierophant, Fiona, Millie, Tryingfortwo, our yummy mummies and our yummy mummies 2B.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

DrMummy - what absolutely wonderful news for you. An enormous congratulations woohoo!!! Great to hear that the symptoms are getting stronger. Here's to everything looking perfect and peachy with your BT tomorrow

PinkB - good luck with EPU tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing a great number

MustRemainPositive - sending a huge good luck your way too. Night before HCG test must be completely doing your head in. God it's so hard. Hope that keeping the legs crossed - and everything else - has done the trick

sabah - hope all is going well for you and that you're finding ways to keep your mind off the main game. Easier said than done. Lots of for you.

Starf1sh - really hope the giardia has receded. How horrendous. Nothing worse, and just when you want to be in best form!

PearlHobbes and Spot - not sure that we've yet 'met' virtually, but wanted to say that I'm sorry you've both had such a rough time. You both seem like incredibly strong, determined women. I have everything crossed that that determination pays off in spades very soon

Melk - hope you're travelling beautifully and that these early weeks are flying by for you without incident or too much

K2Chat - a huge congrats to you too. Fantastic that everything seems to be going up as it should.

fionaalice, alwayshoping, swedeendie and anyone I've missed -

AFM - last time I posted I think I was waiting to hear if very low HCG levels following AIH had gone up. Unsurprisingly they hadn't and AF arrived right on time the day after the BT. Met with FS last week and we've decided to proceed with an ICSI cycle, with day 1 of a down reg cycle when AF arrives shortly before xmas. Feeling a wide range of emotions about it. Amongst them is a strong feeling that I don't want to regret not trying for another much-desired child. We will give it two or at the most three stim cycles. If no luck, I think we'll hang our boots up. Put my FS on the spot by asking him directly if he thought we would succeed with 2 or 3 cycles, given low AMH. He said if there'd been no previous pregnancies he would say no. But given our history, he thought yes. Plan on clinging to that until there's evidence we shouldn't be.

Goodnight all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - hope you are starting to feel much better now

PinkButterfly - Good Luck for EPU tomorrow

Dr Mummy - look forward to hearing all about your scan

Slinkmalinki - your next cycle will be all you need

Dr Mummy, Must Remain Positive - for you BT tomorrow I will be thinking of you

Pearl - great to see you have started another cycle,

Hi to all have a great week

AFM - day 8 today did last preg shot on Friday so will still be in my system.....tempted to POS
    Will probably wait until maybe Thursday! BT is due Sat so I will need to wait for Monday to have it, if I can that patient!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everybody!

Dr Mummy and Must Remain Positive Good vibes and fingers crossed for tomorrow!

PinkB: Good luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a great result and an easy EPU!

Slinky, I'm so sorry that the AIH didn't work out Sounds like your head is in the right place about going into IVF/ICSI land. Its a big commitment, I know. I'll be stimming again too in January if this IUI cycle doesn't work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Suprisingly Sydney was sort of dry! Go Figure...

Well..spent most of my weekend trying not to think about my BT this morning...but of course that just made me think about it ever more. Going to the loo this weekend was a drama everytime....was so afraid to see AF but no...whew. This toally sucks. Today is D11 post 3dt. Anyways, blood taken so now it's the wait for the phone call. Scared to bits...so scared to hear "I'm sorry...."

Dr.M: Good luck today...hope the BT has sky high numbers and the US has a great beat!
    PinkB: Hope you EPU results in loads of great eggies. Enjoy the sedative!
    Sabah: Ahh...the TWW..it toally sux! Hope this week flys for you and the l'il bub is all planted deep and comfy in you.
    Slinky: Thanks for your messsage...I tried to avoid people yesterday...for fear that I would go nuts on the. It's hard to know when to stop. We have yet to decide or even talk about it. Figure my body will let me know.

Well, gotta run...thought I'd pop in and let you guys know how I'm doing in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DRM and MRP & for great results today

Sabah a little to help get you thru to Sat.

SlinkiMalinki sorry to hear AF arrived for ICSI being the best process for you.

Tryingfortwo, Gardenia, Spot, Fiona, starfish and all the lovelies out there
    sending you all