Closed Thread
Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG...I haven't been on for a few days.....and what lovely news to read..Drmummy...what a great xmas present for you and hubby.......just awesome...massive hugs....

K2 - hang in there...it sounds good still......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Mummy, K2 Chat - CONGRATULATIONS THAT IS JUST FANTASTIC NEWS TO READ

Pink Butterfly - hope all went well with your scan

MustRemainPositive - the 2ww is so hard isn't it. Its hard not to analyse every little thing . Here is some I'm sending your way

Starfish - sabah is a pet's name.....I liked it as it was a little different...she is a little rex...very different and cute but ugly

A special to all spot, melk, pearl, fionaalice, pennypc, mum4nay, swedeendie,minni, and anyone else I may have missed.

AFM - day 4 after transfer. No symptoms as yet - had a little niggle on Monday evening but nothing since. I'm still doing my valerate injections into my muscle and clexane at night plus the rest Being a little naughty and having a small glass of red wine at night. I am hoping this will help my blood circulation.
    Please little ones please please stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabah – congratulations on being PUPO – keeping everything crossed for the best Christmas present of all.

MRP – Great you are PUPO – hope you get a sign ... in big neon lights v.soon. Fingers crossed

Dr Mummy – sending plenty of to get you thru til Monday. I am doing long down reg this time – had previously done 4 antagonist cycles. Can I ask – what is the luteal support for a Colorado protocol? take care!

Starfish – hope ur feeling over your giardia. Interesting about what FS says about prednisone.

Swede – not long to go for you now!

Melk – hope all good with you.

Mum4nay –welcome back – hope u had a wonderful break

Hi to starfish, K2, pearl, spot, tryingfortwo, lilybaby and all

AFM – scan today showed 11 follicles – big range of sizes though – from 10-18mm, but happy as both ovaries joining in the party and this is the most action I’ve had for since our 1st cycle of this yr. Anyway, they reckon 3 would be ready for Friday but will push on for Monday EPU and hope a few more catch up. Feeling bloated and struggled to do my laps when swimming tonight – maybe the increase in FSH has woken things up a bit. Probably a bit too early for DHEA to be helping???? (exactly 2 months in or 200tabs).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MRP & Sabah lots of PUPO and for your 2ww

DR M hope all is well- Bring on Monday

PinkB 11 Follies thats fantastic Good luck for MOnday

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMIGOD!! Congrats DR MUMMY !! That is beautiful beautiful news!! what a nice surprise to come back to! enjoy every teensy minute of your pregnancy!!

gosh dont go away though id miss you so much!

K2CHAT - Congrats also id be pretty happy with those levels to me it looks like a definite stayer!

PB - Hi honey! my FS at last appt said DHEA some say 3 months for effect some say 2 months so it could be the DHEA working already

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE AT WORK SO JUST A QUICK ONE.

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2Chat, hang in there lovely, hope you are going ok? When is your scan?

DrMummy, more for Monday. I sent the saizen article to FS with a query re: protocol and he emailed back to say he does a completely different protocol starting with 1st saizen on day 3 and then a jab daily leading up to EPU...

PinkB, 11 follies!!! Great work! Wishing fab numbers for you on Monday but more importantly GREAT quality embies

Pearl, all the best for your cycle

Sabah, ahhhhh furbaby, got it

Lots and lots of for our PUPO's MRP and Sabah

Melk, your OB appt must be soon?

Hi, to everyone else.

AFM, still recovering from my bout of giardia, ok if I eat bland foods but if I deviate ahhhhh! So over it, was so looking forward to indulging myself this silly season Oh well enforced detox can't be all bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - nice to hear from you- how are you doing??? I hope you have a nice christmas planned. Interesting about your FS's opinions on DHEA - the proof will be at EPU and how many mature eggs we get - and hopefully some good embies, oh getting to the business end of things now - yikes

Starfish _ giardia can take a while to kick - hope things improve v.soon so u can have some christmas goodies. Interesting about sazien.

Goodnight all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish - giardia YUK nasty thing that,Maybe some christmas Ale will kill it off. Feel better soon
    My Ob appointment is Monday 13th so 1 wk 2 days to go- can't wait to see what happening with little beanie.

Gardenia hope you are doing well and gearing up for a lovely christmas.

Pearl how goes it all lovely

Sending bucket loads of to All

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just a pop in, hope your all doing well out there.

I started Lucrin on Tuesday & had 1 saizon (day 22) am going to suppress for 1 month with the thought that if I have endo roots deep in my uterus it will make them contract so that I have a better chance of implantation, start stimming 29th Dec. I guess 2010 wasnt the lucky year I thought it was going to be, nor can I celebrate pregnancy, I guess there's always next year.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pearl: Your determination is inspring and truely hope 2011 is the year for us!!!

Starfish: hope you're feeling better soon.

AFM...D8 post 3dt....BT on Monday...scared out of my mind. AF usually shows up the day before/day of/day after the BT...trying not to stress about it...but OMG...it's hard! Sacred of the BT as well...scared if the usual message.."I'm sorry but..."

Maybe if I cross my legs really hard...it'll all stay in?? If only it was that easy.

Heading off to lunch...starving...got 2 mouths to feed (hopefully!).

to everyone out there!