K2Chat - Lovely who told you they had be 9000? Every website yo will find will give you a range of "normal" - see the 2 below and i would be thinking you are about wk 5-6 so even though it has slowed alittle it is still well within normal range.
When is your scan?
Did your clinic have you do this BT or did you do it yourself?
Please do not panic and cause yourself un due stress - ( i know that is very hard)
If concerned ask clinic to move up scan to check the development of the embryonic sac & pole then go back for the HB scan this will help put your mind at ease- ( it's what my FS did regardless of HCG readings)
Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :
- 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
- 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
- 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
- 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
- 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml410-425519-7,34061,080-56,5007-87,650-229,000
DRM any news