Closed Thread
Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    K2Chat - Lovely who told you they had be 9000? Every website yo will find will give you a range of "normal" - see the 2 below and i would be thinking you are about wk 5-6 so even though it has slowed alittle it is still well within normal range.
    When is your scan?
    Did your clinic have you do this BT or did you do it yourself?
    Please do not panic and cause yourself un due stress - ( i know that is very hard)
    If concerned ask clinic to move up scan to check the development of the embryonic sac & pole then go back for the HB scan this will help put your mind at ease- ( it's what my FS did regardless of HCG readings)

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :
    • 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
    • 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
    • 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
    • 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
    • 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
    10-425
    19-7,340
    1,080-56,500
    7-8
    7,650-229,000

DRM any news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hang in there K2chat Melk is right about how there are many differences of opinion of HCG and 3800 is still good I know its easy to say dont worry but try and let littel one do its best.

Well I saw Fs & it went rather well, she wasnt sure about the day 21 preceding cycle wit saizon & is going to check for me & ring either tonight or early tmrw as today is day 21. She also has Monash IVF in Melb who is coordinating Saizon trial to see if they can purchase some saizon direct on my behalf to try & reduce my costs. She has the Lab Director personally looking over my file & will monitor my cycle etc for me and going to bat for me on Saizon so we'll see how we go, I unfortunately dont qualify for trial as I am over 41. They are also going to reduce my cycle cost for next time to help out too, first time for everything I guess. We are going to do a long down reg with Lucrin, Gonal F 300 (usually use Puregon) Saizon, Prednisolone for NK57 cells that are high & aspirin & she is going to suppress me for a month to try & kill any endo cells that may be buried deep in my uterus that are not readily able to be removed.

I think that about covers it & I start Lucrin tomorrow we think. She also did BT to check B6 , Folate, Iron etc etc etc just to cover it all off. so PHEW hope it works.....

If nothing else this journey reminds to you to be patient & be proactive,.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies,

firstly K2Chat, I agree with Melk. Normal is the middle point of a HUGE range of values so don't rely on HCG alone. Don't rely on doubling either as it is a very helpful guide very early on but is less reliable the further along you get. and look after yourself.

Secondly, thank you for the good wishes and I'm so sorry I kept you waiting but I've been in a meeting with my boss since 2 pm

So I am officially UTD At 16 dpo I have HCG of 1056 and sky-high P4 (don't know exact number). So perhaps there are still 2 tiny ones in there to keep each other company. The terrifying news is that I have to wait until next Monday for the follow-up BT I think I will go totally insane before then.

I'll be having a scan before Xmas ( all is well with the BT next week) and then I think it will feel real and I can enjoy. At the moment I'm mainly petrified it will all fall in a heap. But what I can also feel is just how lucky we are to have gone this far. I am in total shock despite the HPT BFPs.

I just listened to a voicemail from my FS and she said she was "blown away" by the result but so glad I stuck to my convictions and insisted on the DHEA.

I had just enough time to phone DH before I had to meet with my boss about my performance review amongst numerous other things. Needless to say I did not share the good news with her this time. Perhaps after the next BT as I need to tell her for OHS reasons (occ health & safety, not hyperstimulation )

Home now for big hugs with DH.

Luv to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Pearl I just saw your post. That sounds really promising Melb Monash IVF have been very good for me and I hope they can help to bring you success too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2Chat, I'm with the others here, you are well within 'the range' I thought Melk's idea was also a good one re: bringing the scan forward and verifying the presence of the sac & pole. Take really good care of you (and let your DH do the same for you!)

Great news Pearl, good on you!!!

DrMummy, BIG, BIG smile on my face for you today (and yes you did keep us waiting but it was worth it!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Such awesome numbers I'm definately banking on 2! Thinking lots of sticky thoughts for you for next Monday
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 29-11-2010 at 18:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats Dr Mummy !!! i have been keeping up to date and have been well informed by your posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yipeeeeee Dr Mummy you are UTD big time - those numbers are massive !!!! sending the hugest congratulations to you and DH

What wonderful, amazing news!!! You are an inspiration to us all for sticking to your guns and challenging your FS to try new things!

Take each day at a time (easier said than done!) - your little ones are doing all the right things and thats what they will continue to do

Enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pearl - glad you had a good appt with FS and a great plan in place. Sounds like they are really proactive. Sending for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pearl - That is great news about your next cycle...i really like the decreasing of the costs part At least you can say that you have left no stone unturned........i'll be here cheering you on

Drm - What fantastic news......sounds like you have two little ones in there......Congratulations

Aunty C - still thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations DrMummy,. So happy for you, well deserved and long overdue.

Pearl, your protocol sounds very promising, Saizen will put its weight in! Can I ask you what dose of Predisolone you will be on? My FS only gave me 10mg a day, I know others take 25mg a day. And why switch to Gonal F? I have always been on Puregon too.

PB, MELK, StarfISH, Thank you for your kind words. I am only week 6 today, so the HCG should still be doubling. HCG plateaus around week 10? in my memory. My 18dpo is 790, 20 DPO is 1520, 25 DPO is 3812. If it keeps doubling, based on my level at 20 DPO, 25 DPO should be around 9000.

Anyway, DH and I decided to do our best to keep spirit high regardless the result. We have fallen to the bottom previously and found it is terrible there, so we will try our best to stay away from that,.