Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck milli

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie, for tomorrow's DET Let this be the one!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum4nay, I am sad to read you post. I hope things will start to look lighter for you and your family. I have absolutly no experince with this and I feel I cant say anything, but I am sure that both you and hubby will be great parents for him in yearsto come whaterever the outcome is..sendings loads of warm strenghty hugs your way. I so understand your worry and wish I could say something that made it better. We are all here for you...He i s still your adorable son and love can move mountians...xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (16-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish....warm thoughts coming your way....

OMG Mille, all the best for tomorrow. I wish you the very best and am hoping fr the greastest gift of all for you this xmas...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, if you look outside you will see that Brisbane is exploding in new growth - the Poincianas are giving us the best show they have for years, there are wildflowers springing up all over the place and everywhere seems green and lush. All that budding, boisterous new growth - the best possible atmosphere for your transfer, I think. I like the idea of you decorating your Christmas tree with that lovely embryo busily growing away inside you best of luck and good wishes for tomorrow

M4Nay, you are always in my thoughts

Slinky, hope all is okay with you.

Starfish,

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my’ 35 plusers’! Once again I have been a slack mole …

Firstly I want to send massive virtual hugs to both Starfish and Slinky. Even though in time we do bounce back and that we all have depths of resourcefulness, it is OK to wear your dark cloaks and feel the pain. This IVF journey is the biggest and toughest challenge I am sure most of us have had to deal with, in a way it is like having an illness that is not spoken of widely… that seems to have no cure, no magic pill to pop.

I admire the courage and spirit of every woman here.

You too Mum4Nay, the constant challenges and hurdles that have to be faced.
    My sweet Millie, I am so excited for you again stepping into the magical moment where again it all seems possible I hope this is your turn to step off the train station.

Tryingfortwo, here is hoping cramping was just one of those things that happen with no negative consequences, good luck with the morphology scan.

And a massive hi to all the other girls out there, no matter where you are up to with this caper.
    AFM – yesterday we had our EPU/OPU and a lovely 8 eggs were collected, double of what we had last time!!!!!! My scan last week showed they were all pretty much the same size and easy to find (both a first for me) so fingers crossed, transfer is tomorrow!
    Hoping we get the most perfect Christmas present.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    *sneaky peak*

Millie - thinking of you as always, hope this cycle is on track and you have the best news ever coming your way very soon.

Spot - all the best for your cycle too, sounds like a good one so far.

It's been awhile since I last popped in, but always thinking good vibes for everyone where ever you are in your ttc journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot......how good is that! Lovely news for you..and yay for transfer tomorrow....

Thanks
    Reviews
    spot: its time for your xmas pressie, good luck, hope u get a perfect embie to xfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - great news! sending good vibes to keep those embryo's growing beautifully!

T42 - hope those cramps went away and all went well with your morph scan.

Hi to all