Closed Thread
Page 130 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky, I am so sorry it just makes no frickin sense!!! The longer I am in this game the less I think it is about 'science' and the more I think it just comes down to luck! Will you meet with FS soon to discuss the cycle outcome? I always find it helpful to have a 'postmortem' on the cycle with FS and think about what steps to take next. Enjoy reclaiming your body and your life from TTC I also had my first coffee this morning and am having a nice pinot gris as we 'speak'!

Thanks also Pink, Crofty, Fiona, Mum4nay for your support and beautiful words The clouds are starting to lift a little bit and have been keeping very busy with work and holiday planning!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (15-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish...OH no!!!, I am so sorry it didn't work. Honestly, why is happeing...I had so much hope for this cycle for you....but I am a believe too that you will get there very very soon. Just a little holiday inbetween....thinking of you and sending hugs of strenghs.....

Slinky, far out. Not u too! Massive hugs coming your way. Your Af seem to come very early? I might have mixed up the time line, not 100% sure. I am so glad you have your little champions frosties now, which will give you more chances. I just can't understand that it works so easy for some people when it seems that so many things can go wrong..and being really difficult to figure out what the problem is, it is just so unfair. I really hopeing they will find a solution. Do you have an instinct of what can be wrong? Antibodies?
    Wishing both you and Starfish the very best in your next cycle...xxx

Millie, hows things? Has Af turned up yet?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swedeendie For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (15-12-2011),Starf1sh  (03-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Starfish life is just not fair. On the positive side, I'm so glad that you have some bubsicles in reserve. I'm certain there is at least one in the bunch ready to go all the way with you and DH. I can only begin to imagine how physically and emotionally drained you must be by all of this. But you have to stay strong because the alternative is just not you. More

Dear Slinky, I'm very sorry AF was such a biatch. Your embies sound so promising so I have everything crossed that this was just the warm up to a BFP cycle for you. I hope your FS has some helpful suggestions

Millie - I hope everything is progressing well for you this cycle. I have everything crossed for you

Swede - I'm very sorry your tiny one couldn't stay for the long haul. But it is so promising for future success........

FionaAlice - congratulations . After such a heartbreaking journey you are finally living the dream. I hope everything goes perfectly for you.

Big hellos to all the 35+ lovelies. I have again sent my good-karma Chrissie gift for you all to the Breast Cancer Foundation and I have decided to make this an annual gift. It doesn't even come close to thanking you all for your unconditional support through such a difficult time.

We are all well. I've had a few health scares but have made it through with an important lesson learned - if you have a fever whilst breast-feeding, make sure you insist that your doctor checks you for signs of dehydration and septic shock. ICU is not a place I want to re-visit.

Best wishes to all

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drmummy For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (05-12-2011),slinkymalinki  (15-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Mummy - ICU!!! How scary for you and DH. I hope you are now going from strength to strength

Swede - I think a natural BFP is a great sign that your body now knows what to do I'm hopeful of a natural miracle for you before you have a chance to do another IVF round AF arrived for me.

Starf1sh - I'm so sorry this transfer didn't work, but it reminded me of someone else who experienced this with their first transfer MELK!!! Look what happened to her. A beautiful baby girl with her second ED transfer This is going to be the same happy ending for you

Slinky - Why not make it a trifecta next time??? You, Starf1sh and Swede

AFM - AF arrived and my lining was thin enough on Day 2 for Wazza to let me start the drugs for this final FET. I felt like I was stalling on the starting block, like a deer in headlights I'm on a bucket load of drugs and with Christmas and me jobhunting at the same time, it just seems a struggle. But I really want to have an answer with my last 2 donor embies, so I just have to toughen up and get through it hoping for the best Transfer is due around mid Dec, and I'll be in the 2WW during Christmas almost up to New Year. to you all.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish so sorry to hear things didn't work this time, have a great holiday and come back nice and fresh and ready for this fet to work.

slinky hugs so sorry it wasn't to be lovely. Hope you are doing ok.

swede hope you duh & Archie are all well, sorry your last transfer didn't work but a natural is a sign of wonderful things to come.

drM what happened ICU is quite extreme, hope you are ok now.

Millie everything crossed for this fet lovely, common wazoo weave your magic.

Fiona wonderful news !!!!enjoy

Sorry not been around much , Izzy & I are back at work and life has been crazy - wonderful but chaotic.
    I think of you all all the time .
    We are doing well Izzy is thriving almost 5 months I have no idea where the time has gone.

Love and hugs to everyone xxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky – so sorry to hear this is a BFN – I really thought this would be a BFP for you– your embryo’s have been so great there must be something more going on. I hope your FS has some answers. I hope you can have a good break over xmas away from IVF.

Starfish – hope ur doing well. How is that holiday planning shaping up?

Mum4nay – glad you passed the GD tests, I get my results tomorrow

Crofty – hope all going well with your cycle

DrMummy – your little man is gorgeous!!! Sounds like a horrific experience with ICU – far out! Glad all well now.

Melk – glad to hear all going well with Isabelle

T42 - hope ur doing well

Millie – hoping with everything this is your time and you get the most deserved Christmas miracle. Sending good vibes and babydust aplenty.

AFM: We had a follow up scan last week and bubs kidney problem isn’t any worse which they thought it might be and no sign of kidney damage at this stage so that has been a huge relief. Will need another scan in 6 weeks to re-assess but for now enjoying feeling relieved. Bubs is growing well and all on track – it all still amazes me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, great to hear you got the green light to start, and you have your preferred guru on hand!! Doing a 2WW over Christmas and NY is tough, I did it in 2009 and explaining away the non drinking, nicking off for injections/pessaries was a little tricky but I'm hoping it will all be SO worth it! Sending you luscious lining growing vibes (and successful job hunting ones too!)

Drmummy, Thanks for your thoughtful gift to our thread Really lovely to hear from you and I'm so relieved to hear you are ok. Hope little Eric is thriving!

Slinky,

Crofty,

Melk, thanks for dropping by with your update and great to hear motherhood is treating you so well

Pink, all the best for your GD test tomorrow and really wonderful to hear that the kidney issue isn't any worse. We have decided on PNG as it is a world class dive destination and not somewhere we could go with little ones in tow!

Fiona, how did your OB appointment go??

Mum4nay

Trying, I 2nd Pink and hope that all is well with you??

AFM, I'll be brief, I'm not doing great. But I KNOW I will find the courage and hope to fight another round as I have done so before...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, lovely lady, hang in there. There is so much hope for you. It is such a tough road. Part of my decision to go away for 3 months was because the toll of IVF had just put me in such a bad state physically and mentally. People outside of the process just do NOT understand how f'n hard it is. How hard it is to keep getting back up. Take your time to catch your breath and find a little sanity. Enjoy the holidays and know that you have a t least 3 brilliant looking chances ahead of you and a whole bunch of people who understand that sometimes it's just crap and unfair! We'll keep cheering and be positive until you have the energy to do so too
    Sooo much love to you.
    xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    starfish, just had to pop in to say i have been following your ED journey and was so hoping the first one would be it for you. sometimes we just run out of emotional fuel for a while, i havenet encountre your expereinces of ED but i recall those dark times still and how awful they were....sometimes the roughest patch is just before the calm. really got it all crossed for you on the next FET

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (07-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - I know how crappy these times can be. It's just all so exhausting, and you try ED and think that's the key, and then it STILL takes a few shots. That's all it will take - a few shots, and the next one is your BFP

I'm finding this last FET/DET really difficult as it's happening over Christmas etc. I just haven't been able to put up my tree or any decorations this year. I'm not in the 'zone' for it. I might try to watch a few Christmas movies this week to get in the groove. It's my sister's birthday today, so I am cooking up a storm for her. She is a really good person and is a great support.

How is everyone else here? I really hope we all graduate from this thread

Millie

18. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (07-12-2011)