Closed Thread
Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish - nooooooo don't let it be true. I have little experience with POAS'ing so I too am hoping its just too early. Love the contingency plans though - heron island looks awesome to me!

Slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I am also hoping that you get a blood test surprise. Xx

AFM Hopping on a plane back to Melb in a few hours, bit worried about puking on the plane!! Will miss the beautiful sinshine here in Bali and of course my gorgeous husband! Will be good to see family though and I'll be back in 4 weeks

hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

At last I'm back on line - and I've missed so so much!! It took ages to read through everything...

Slinky - wow, what a rollercoaster ride you've been on... I started with your lovely post about your decision to stop and have now come to you being perfectly PUPO with what sounds like a PERFECT cycle!! The stars must be aligned correctly or something because it sounds like a fairytail in IVF land to me!!!! I think your decisions have been incredibly wise every step of the way and I SO SO hope that you'll get your 3rd child sneaking in before your move to Japan!!!!! Also very relieved it's not going to be twins - we need to stay sane!!

Starfish - oh my lord, what a rollercoaster you've been on also! Last I heard your lining wasn't good and your sister had gastro What a dream cycle for you both to have such a perfect embryo on board with a few to spare.... and I do hope you're still getting that blood test today - POAS are not to be trusted and I so hope you're wrong!! So whatever today's outcome, I do believe you WILL get there my sweet

Spot - out of all the BH girls, I believe that you have been the most unlucky (I hope you don't mind me saying so). It really made me happy to see that you're trying again - is it all happening now? I have fingers and toes crossed for you - and sorry about your furbaby - they are really important in our hearts too

Trying - such lovely posts you write - a pleasure as always to catch up with your news and so great to hear your pregnancy is charging along so beautifully!

Pinky - ditto for you too - hope you're settling into your new home and you'll be all ready for your new bub - not long for you to wait either!!

Fionaalice - well what a pleasure to fall on the floor with your news too!!! What a dream come true to fall pregnant naturally - congratulations and welcome back

Millie - I'm excited you're about to go again too - and this time things going well and the ??stars aligned for you too for a Christmas miracle... I'll be watching with great interest

Swede - sorry about the chemical pregnancy, but on the other hand, your body CAN implant which is incredibly positive given your history!! How amazing and with any luck you may not even need the April cycle???????

AFM - all moved, settling in.... had a scare with GD and low iron but now all good, all tests negative and it's only 10 weeks to go!!!!!! Going so fast but feeling really good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, Thanks also for the recommendation on Heron (sounded like a very romantic time!! ) We are now looking at other options as well as once again a QLD holiday is turning out to be similar $$ to going OS!

Pink, thank you for your messages

Fiona, have a safe trip home

Mum4nay, glad the big move is out of the way...how does it feel to be 'shire' folk?

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement, I really do appreciate it, however the sticks don't lie and a BFN was confirmed at the bt today

I am taking this much harder than I thought I would and a lot of tears have been shed over the weekend, but on reflection of course a fresh disappointment will open old wounds. So I might need a couple of weeks to work on my positivity mojo to be able to focus on our 3 remaining bright star's of possibility in the new year.

I also find Christmas to be the most difficult time of year to still have empty arms and an empty womb

We have an FS appt on Dec 13th to discuss the next plan of attack and the clinic has agreed to a 'dummy' natural cycle in Dec to see what the lining will do of it's own accord. So I have a plan and I find nothing more settling than having a plan

We have been looking at our funds which are much depleted by 8 IVF cycles (and awaiting the medicare rebate) so we can look at options for a really fantastic scuba diving holiday in early Jan, which will also go someways towards reviving the spirit and healing the heart!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 28-11-2011 at 17:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish I am sending you the biggest of hugs - my heart goes out to you babe 💓 on this long rollercoaster ride - hoping everything goes well with your FS and u get the answers your looking for and your next cycle is you BFP 🙏

DH 36 (low motility) - Me 36 (low AMH), TTC since 2009
    ICSI - 4 x
    cycle 1 - Nov/Dec 2010, cycle 2 - Feb/Mar 2011, cycle 3 - Apr 2011, cycle 4 - Jul/Aug 2011 cycle 5 - Sept/Oct 2011

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I am so sorry to hear of your confirmed BFN. I can imagine it would have hit you hard as there was so much renewed hope and promise and such lovely embryo's. It really does not seem at all fair for you and your DH. I am glad you have a plan and a relaxing holiday to plan. Thinking of you xox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Starfish it sucks so much! I get so upset about the unfairness of it all.
    A holiday is the best healing remedy and well worth the money, for heavens sake you need some respite from all of the stress and heartache. I KNOW you are going to get there. With the support you have of course you will, but damn those scars along the way. I did 9 cycles so I know how hard it gets, harder each time I reckon'. You'll be like me ... by the time you fall pregnant you'll have no money left to afford a baby!
    Biggest of hugs to you
    x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fionaalice - Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    starfish - I am so so terribly sorry to hear of your cycle outcome What you've had to go through is so unfair. I'm not at all surprised that it's hit you and DH very hard. The lengths you've gone to are so enormous. Like fionaalice, though, I am also supremely confident you're going to get there. I think your plan of a dummy cycle is a great one (didn't know they could do such a thing) as is taking a good, proper break over the holiday period. I so admire your spirit and courage - already optimism and strength coming through in your posts. You are an absolute marvel

AFM ladies - my cycle was a dream cycle in every way but the outcome. BFN for me also, with AF showing up in full throttle today. To say I am frustrated is an understatement. I simply can't understand why this keeps happening when everything seems to be so right. I will not be doing any FETs unless/until something can be done differently. Need to talk to FS to see what that might be. Clearly something is not right 'in there'. I wonder whether having a D&C or some other investigations could help. Right now I'm feeling more relieved than anything - recovering from all the drugs etc and at least there is the solace of coffee, alcohol and a gym workout (and of course the two precious little ones). Will try to talk to FS over the next little while and see what she thinks. Not sure now though if we'll be able to think about doing anything before we go to Japan....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (03-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - sorry hun, I was hoping ++ that you might be pleasantly surprised with the blood test. The holiday sounds like just what is in order to heal... I hope Christmas isn't too hard for you this year and certainly hope Christmas 2012 will be quite different for you.... You'll be such a lovely mum

Slinky - bl00dy hell, what does it take?!! So sorry to hear your news too. Maybe you don't have to make any big decisions right now and enjoy that coffee/alcohol/gym workout

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (30-11-2011)