Closed Thread
Page 128 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    starfish - I think it gets worse each time!!
    Slinky - sounds like a good decision.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - You sound really happy with how things have been planned out. It's been a great cycle for you and I think your logic makes perfect sense. Heaps of sticky for your passenger.

Starf1sh - It sounds like the 2ww gremlins are playing up Right on track for week 2. I'm just imagining your embie snuggling in tight and setting up it's home. So all the new pregnancy hormones are happening and playing with your head What day is your bloodtest?

'Hi' to everyone else here. I've got 2 more pills to take, and then will wait for AF to arrive. My 1st scan (day 2) should happen early next week. Can't wait for it to all happen.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

millie - yay, exciting for you to be nearly 'on the road' again! looking forward to confirmation of your xmas BFP

starfish - as millie said, 2WW crazies right on cue Time for some downtime - movie? dinner out?

ladies - some more unbelievable news today. BOTH of the remaining two embies were frozen. So from 4 eggs, we have 4 'useable' blasties!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever heard of 100% success??? I have never ever had 3 frozen embies before, including from the first cycle when I was 33 and conceived DD. In a little shock. But hoping that this is some kind of sign that this is a good 'batch' and there'll be no need to go to even one of those frozen ones....

ni'night all

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky....you little machine...WOW..congratulations to that 100% sucess rate...that is amazing and I am so so happy for you..... for your star embies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – hope ur surviving the tww crazies and keeping busy! Thanks again for the info on sperm hi-mag – its truly fascinating and amazing – sorry for my curiousity!!!. I agree with everything T42 has so eloquently said. Thinking of you!!! When is BT day? sending more

Slinky – what a dream cycle for you, how wonderful – sounds so promising for you. I hope this is it for you so you can walk away from IVF forever with a lovely BFP!!! So true about the twins – a friend has just had twins as her 3rd and 4th and they have had a few complications including one stopping breathing and needing CPR – so there are so many risks anyway with twins – so true about not having the nannies etc too!!

Millie –so close now. I have everything crossed for you!

Swede – hope ur doing OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to wish you well Starfish - sorry been MIA but still reading up on your progress - praying 🙏 this is the one for you ✨

DH 36 (low motility) - Me 36 (low AMH), TTC since 2009
    ICSI - 4 x
    cycle 1 - Nov/Dec 2010, cycle 2 - Feb/Mar 2011, cycle 3 - Apr 2011, cycle 4 - Jul/Aug 2011 cycle 5 - Sept/Oct 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - You STAR . What a dream cycle. I'm sure you were due one. Your whole family is there

Starf1sh - I've been thinking of you alot and sending you lots of sticky babydust. It's amazing you can still move Not long to go now. I'm looking forward to hearing about your 'little' miracle

Swede - I hope you are ok, and get another 9 mth natural miracle soon. Your body has read the instruction manual now, and knows what to do

Pinky and Slinky - Thanks for your lovely words. I finished the last pill Wed night, so am now just waiting for AF. Then I have to have a day 2 scan to see if the lining is thin enough to start the drugs. Wish me luck. I'm so sick of waiting. The whole year has passed with only 1 transfer happening so far, due to looking for donor eggs, doing the cycle, waiting for my FS to recover from back surgery (after waiting for him to come back from OS holidays), then 1 transfer with someone else, and now my cycle with my original preferred FS.

Let's hope we all experience a special Christmas miracle. We've all been very good this year

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie...you are so getting there soon!!!! I am so excited for you. wishing you all the best in the world...........bring on the AF.....

Starfish - how are you coping my lovely? for you..and Slinky....amazing.... for you too....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, I absolutely feel your pain with the waiting Hoping that everything is looking perfect at your scan next week and you can get your transfer underway! Will be following closely to you on.

Slinky, WOW!!!! This is definitely an amazing batch for all of your embies to jump through all the necessary hurdles to make it to blast! Sending you much and during your 2WW.

Pink, as I said before absolutely NOT your fault! How's bubba?

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement Slinky, Trying, Millie, Pink, Swede, Crofty and Fiona (btw Fi so happy to have you back here and especially under these circumstances )

AFM, BT is Monday however I have been POAS the last 2 days and BFN So looks like my lining may not've been cozy enough for this embie. We are definitely sad and disappointed but you miss 100% of the shots that you do not take and we are lucky enough to still have 3 great chances.

Will ask clinic on Monday about doing a dummy cycle in Dec to see what my lining will get to without the suppression and all the meds (have done natural FETs in the past) and will meet with FS and decide what to do for our FET in Jan/Feb. DH and I are doing what we do best when facing a disappointment and are in full swing planning a scuba diving holiday over the new year break. Anyone been to heron island??

Thanks
    Reviews
    starfish - I am really sorry to hear that POAS is not giving you the results you want to see . Could it be a case of too early? I really hope so. All your coping mechanisms seem to have kicked in in a major way. I still have everything crossed that Monday's BT gives you some positive news.... Heron Island - we went there for our honeymoon nearly 8 years ago. It was fantastic, can highly recommend it. Would be a fabulous getaway for you and DH. We found it very romantic - though I guess we were in a very suggestible state at that time!

millie - wishing you the very very best of luck for the day 2 scan to check on lining. You have had a really rough, terribly frustrating time. So hoping that this time everything falls into place for you - in particular that positive result at the end of it all

pink, swedeendie, starfish, millie - thanks to all of you for your support. It's day 5 since my transfer now and I have no sense of what might or mightn't be happening. I had 1500 Pregnyl on Tuesday so that will still be in my system regardless. I think there'll be nothing for it but to wait it out for BT next Friday (2 Dec) - either that or AF will show up on cue on about Wednesday. Am getting to that point in the cycle where I just want my body back (still really bloated and b00bs swollen, which all happened while on the FSH) and to know one way or the other ie the standard 2WW crazies I guess