Closed Thread
Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky, 4 mature eggies!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!! Soooo pleased your thyroid is behaving and for great fert rates!

Trying, what a fabulous milestone for you and I hope you have some peace in your heart (and what a performer you have on your hands!) It all sounds like bub is progressing absolutely beautifully Thank you so much for your good vibes and your pray, I'm feeling very humbled by all the support I have received over this time.

Amum, I'm a long term 'stalker' of the graduates thread! Really hoping I will get the chance to join you guys this time. My DH absolutely loved Peter too (in fact wanted to change FS when he met him!...but hopefully that won't be necessary!)

Fiona, I see you have 'outed' yourself! Welcome back to BH honey, you've been missed!
    Swede, I did read your 1st post....and now I'm not sure what to say but

AFM, All 3 blasty's in the freezer!!! Can you believe it????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fionaalice, just read your signature .... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! A natural miracle - how wonderful, and how well deserved! Stick, little one, stick! Are you willing to let us know how far along you are? Sending all positive, sticky, healthy vibes ...

Starfish, wonderful news on your frosties, I am hoping that means you have your whole family sorted now. Hope that lovely grade A little one is snuggling in for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aargh! Computer crashed again! DH has promised to buy me a new one for Christmas - in the interim you will all have to put up with my syncopated posts!

Slinky, 4 mature eggs is wonderful! Am I right in thinking that is one more than last time? In any case I am sending positive vibes for fertilisation and embryo growth

Spot, welcome back - I so hope your sticky BFP is in the near future - I think it means a great deal when the FS is positive, most of the ones I have met are very realistic/negative so I think it really counts when they give you that positive message. Here's hoping he is right soon, and that you have a sticky BFP with a healthy baby at the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a wonderful day on this thread

Starf1sh - Woooohoooooo What a brilliant result! Congratulations on being PUPO with a grade A blasty. You really can't imagine better odds of remaining firmly UTD Plus, the rest of your family are having a snowsleep

Slinky - A perfect fertilisation rate I'm so happy for you, as it has been a nail biting time. Your levels sound really good too I'm sure this will be your best cycle ever, and you will be waddling around in a few months

Tryingfor2 - It must be so reassuring to see your bub on that scan. I'm really really happy for you It has been such a tense time, and you deserve the happy ending

Spot - Bucket loads of for this cycle. You have a high implantation rate, so I'm expecting your embie to stick, stick, stick

Fiona - Nothing like a natural miracle to put a smile on your dial Congratulations. Here's wishing you an uneventful, healthy pregnancy.

Swede - It's good to see you here.

'Hi' to everyone else. I feel like a lot of our team have turned the corner, and I couldn't be happier. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive (due next week), and then I'm on my way to my Christmas miracle

Millie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (20-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning girls!

Starfish - wow 3 in the freezer...that is just amazing....whooo!!!!!

Mille - yay for another cycle.......

Starfish - I deleted part of my post, started to second guess if maybe it wasnt' good to post here....then I thought...yes I will...no I wont....sorry
    I posted here yeterday girls that I had a natural pregnancy happening..in total shock....disbelief beyond words....but i was worried as the hpt looked slightly lighter to the previous day....and sadly today I can say I had a chem pregnancy...the line is fainter and I started to bleed at the gym..so my little bean wasn't a sticky one...feel very sad as this is the only time I fallen naturally.....but it wasn't meant to be..which is why it is hard to think about...why would this happen if it wasn't meant to be...thoughts like that pops into my head....
    But, we will do our next cycle in april to try for bubba 2.......

Need to go know....lots of love to you all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhhhhh Swede sorry to hear ... it's always disappointing.
    Much love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede, oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope this doesnt sound insensitive but is it worth still getting a bt? Lots of people do have bleeds early on
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 18-11-2011 at 17:28. Reason: sp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish...it not insensitve.......but I did another one this morning....and it is even lighter today...almost not there......thanks for your and everyone else support..... to you all!!!!!

how do you feel starfish? when is your bt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @#$% it! I'm sorry this is happening Swede I still find it amazing that after so many years TTC somehow this little miracle occurs and our eggies and sperm somehow finally find the map and meet up! Hoping there might be a sticky natural bub around the corner, you just never know!

I'm doing well, pretty calm at this point, thanks for asking! It all feels a bit strange to be PUPO without doing any of the hard work!
    Slinky, I'm sorry I misread your last post. WOW!!!! 100% fert rate, that is INCREDIBLE!!! Look forward to your day 3 update and hope they are all still powering along.

Fiona, LOVE the ticker!
    Have a great weekend lovelies!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 19-11-2011 at 10:00.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (19-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    swedeendie - what a 'natural' rollercoaster for you. It's amazing that your body has discovered what to do all by itself. I think that is a very very good sign. It is also of course very disappointing though that it looks like this little one isn't sticking around. But I do wonder if your body is benefiting from the fertility 'bounce' you get in the 12 months after having a baby. The very fact that implantation has happened is a good augur, I think, for your upcoming cycle. Take good care of yourself

fionaalice - I remember you departing the thread not long after I joined it earlier in the year (or maybe even last year) and feeling very sad on your behalf. How incredible that you've fallen pregnant naturally. It's just an amazing 'oh my god' feeling, isn't it? Have everything crossed that you're in for the long haul

starfish - calm is good!!!

millie - you sound in good form - what amazing strength and grace you have. Christmas bub would be perfect I'll have a word with Santa for you

trying - yes, 4 is one more than last time. Funny how these things work out hey?!

AFM - Thanks to all for your lovely thoughts. News on day 3 is that we have 4 grade 1 embies!!! There are two compacting morulas (clearly overachievers!!!), one at 8 cells and one at 7. So couldn't be better Drop off rate obviously big between day 3 and 5 but chances have to be good that there will be at least one good one to transfer on Monday.