Closed Thread
Page 123 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish – Yay for trigger, it’s all happening now! So lovely you could be at the scan together – she has done so well on a low dose with her AMH (makes me wonder if there’s more to it than AMH) and to get such a great oestrogen result is awesome!

All on track for some lovely eggies tomorrow. Sending all the good vibes i can muster for a great egg haul tomorrow and even more for a great lining result for you.

To answer your question, DD has been too busy enjoying her birthday festival (last weekend) to think about the baby and is now sick with gastro and is so not herself – lying on the lounge the past 2 days

Mum4nay – Glad to hear your move is half done – it is hard work i agree - but all for a good reason. Is the work that you need to do to your place major? We are finding it hard to be renting again and having to ask permission for everything with a nightmare real estate lady!! My DH couldn’t take time off work either and wondered why complete chaos reigned – couldn’t find undies on the first day – that will teach him!!!!! Good luck for your GD test, I am convinced i won’t pass this time!

Slinky – how’s your cycle going??

Hi to all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default end of the road

Hi ladies

starfish - hope everything has gone really well today for your sister's EPU and that there is some fantastic news in the morning on fertilisation. You seem in a really good head space which is wonderful.

Thanks to all you lovely women for your kind words of support. I'm afraid that there is no happy ending for us (for this cycle at least - for the rest of our lives, definitely!). My scan yesterday showed that there are only two follies of a decent size. This news, coupled with the troublesome thyroid, has led to a decision to cancel this cycle. Things have definitively reached the point where it's harder to continue than to stop. It's taken a long time to get here, but now that we're here I know that it is the right thing to do. We are very fortunate to be in the position where we can walk away with the two beautiful healthy kids we already have and move on with the rest of our lives. I turn 40 in about a month's time and it feels like a good turning point. The results this cycle suggest that my body may be falling over the edge in any case. I will have a final scan tomorrow morning. If that shows there are just the two mature-sized follies, FS has suggested we trigger tomorrow night in any case and then BD at the appropriate time - so I guess there is one last very tiny sliver of hope!

I wanted to thank all of you gorgeous women for the support you've provided over the last year. It's been a real haven coming in here to 'be' with people who understand this caper. I will definitely keep following people's journeys and look forward to sharing joy with many of you over the coming months.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, on one hand I'm very sorry to see this set of circumstances bring you to the end of the road, but on the other I can completely understand why you have come to this decision. You have thrown everything at TTC no. 3 and you have done so with such courage, tenacity and strength and you have been such an incredible support to so many of the women here, myself included. I will continue to that BD'ing after trigger might also bring a very pleasant surprise! I for one am so glad that you are going to stick around and hope you will keep us up to date with the exploits of your gorgeous family and perhaps the big move???

Much love and my best wishes go with you always xx
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 11-11-2011 at 20:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it was a great day for the cycling sisters On the 11.11.11 my darling sister delivered us....you guessed it, 11 eggies!!! 9 were mature and were ICSI'ed. Sis is making an amazing recovery. In fact the reason for my late update is that after her nap this afternoon she wanted to go shopping!!! So off to the mall we went! I can honestly say I have never looked or felt that good after an EPU.

The good news kept on rolling as to my complete shock and surprise my lining has grown (just under 6mm today, so a big jump from Monday) and FS has given the green light for fresh transfer on Wednesday I was surprised they would accept an endo this light on but FS assured me he has seen successful pregnancies from endos of similar thickness (including a set of triplets ) and the quality is there as it has the lining pattern they are looking for. Will have another scan on Monday just for my own peace of mind that it is indeed continuing to grow.

Thanks gorgeous PinkB, Tryingfor two, Mum4nay, Millie, Slinky, Swede for all of your words of support and encouragement over this exciting but quite challenging time. Still more anxious times to come over the coming days but for now I am on !!!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 11-11-2011 at 20:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooohhoooo Starf1sh 9 beautiful eggies doing the petri dish dance I'm so excited for you Your whole family is in there! I'll be lurking for an update on the little embies. Good luck to you

Slinky - Enjoy your beautiful children. You have worked so hard TTC no 3, and I totally understand your decision. Now it's time to look after yourself, and just live your life. IVF is so full on sometimes, it's hard to see all the wonderful things around us that we should be able to absorb. Please pop in and say 'hi' every now and then

Pink - I can't believe how quickly your BFP is going! 14 weeks left sounds like nothing Rest when you can

Hi to Mum4nay, T42, and everyone else I've missed

Have a lovely weekend.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, firstly Big warm hug. I am sorry to read this, but I do understand how you feel. I am glad you have two beautiful kids there, giving you some extra cuddles at the moment. As you said, the glimmer of a little miracle is there, we will keep our fingers crossed your you....Take care.....
    Please stick around....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish...yay...it is looking good!!!!! Well done sis!!!! And yay for your lining...go transfer go!!!!! So are you hoping for a 5 day transfer at this stage?

My best friend had her transfer on Tuesday, it is her first ivf cycle. Getting very excited for her. It is all looking good at the moment, she had a dip in her curve, which could be implantation. She wont do any hpt but wait for BT, whichI said was good. I didnt tell her that I got my first plus on 4 days past transfer, it might freak her out if it wasn't anything on hers..... She got one frostie too, both blasties..so not bad for her, she is 40!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Millie and Swede
    Quick update: got the call this morning to say there were definitely 5 fertilised , 2 which hadn't fertilised but they would check again and 2 which hadn't survived. No update now till day 3 and yep going for day 5 Swede. Just resting up and trying to fatten up this lining a bit more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky – I can see why you have reached this decision but really feel for you. Even with 2 healthy kids its hard to have the decision about completing your family taken away from you by “infertility” and all its many obstacles - a decision so many fertiles just take for granted. I will keep hope that you get a wonderful surprise anyway after triggering!! As Starfish said too, thanks for all your support along the way, it is much appreciated. Keep in touch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – Such wonderful news on your great egg haul, great fertilisation and lining growth. I am sending good vibes for your lovely embryo’s to power on to day 5 and that your lining continues to flourish.

What a star your sister is hope she continues to recover well! Keep us updated & thinking of you!!

Millie – i am finding i need to rest when i can. Yes, 14 weeks is sounding close now – its only dawning on DH and I now – still think I am in shock we got a BFP – maybe one day soon i will get my head around it – i hope! Hope ur well