Closed Thread
Page 122 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie - bugger!! I always thought the fatter the better?? Shows my ignorance... Hope next month is better for ya

T42 - good girl, love your ticker and this time it's here to stay

Anyanka - good luck 7th Dec - prob talk before then

AFM - moving.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, I'm so sorry that you are still awaiting the perfect conditions You are not wrong, there are still so many variables that still have to go right even when using an ED. Between my lining being too thin and yours too thick we might've had the 'perfect' cycle!! Crossing everything all the ducks line up next month

Mum4nay
    , happy moving!

Trying, YAY for the ticker!!!!! Thanks again for all your input and support

Pink, thanks for your messages, I really appreciated them

Quick update, Sis had her 1st scan today (day 7) and there were a whopping 27 follicles!!! Looks she might be an egg laying machine! There is a lead one we will probably lose but then there are about 10 which are > 10mm and a whole lotta littlin's. Feeling optimistic about a good egg haul now just for quality! EPU Wed or Fri next week. Next lining scan for me is Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

a long silence from me again but I have been doing lots of lurking.

starfish - very exciting that your donor cycle is underway. Your sister does sound incredibly productive. on quality. Really have everything crossed that this it your time.

t42 - wow wow wow that you have made it this far. My heart broke for you when you posted at the 6 week mark. So amazing that that little one has continued to do all the right things and for getting your ticker happening. for an uneventful time til D-date.

millie - how incredibly annoying that you've had to cancel this cycle. You sound OK about it, though it must be very frustrating. So important though to get the conditions right so hope you are going along OK with it.

mum4nay - cannot believe you're nearly into the final trimester. where does the time go?? good to be getting your move all sorted well in time for bub's arrival.

and pinkB - you must be nearly in 3rd trimester too. hope all going ok for you.

big hello to everyone else

AFM - now day 8 of antagonist cycle. Have had a bumpy start. Following a couple of thyroid checks a few weeks ago that indicated the medication had made it overactive, my FS took me off all thyroid medication. A follow-up BT last week showed my TSH levels had subsequently gone up to 5.7 - way higher than the 2 or less they like to see. So I now have a clinically underactive thyroid. I'm back on the medication now and off to have a thyroid U/S and see an endocrinologist this week. Apparently won't affect egg quality but could be an issue with implantation. Evidently endocrinologist has said though that as long as I'm on thyroxin when they do the transfer, should be OK. I think we will go ahead on that basis. Definitely feeling like we are at the end of the IVF road now and needing to move on with our lives, one way or the other... Other issue has been that oestrogen quite low. Have never had this problem before. There were 3 follies yesterday (day 7) but E2 low, so FS has bumped it up to 225. So shall see where all of this takes us ladies. Que sera sera.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf!sh - Wow, your sister is a really great egg laying machine. I hope she is feeling ok. I'm so happy for you, as this will give you your complete family

Slinky - You have had more than your fair share of drama this cycle Let's hope this cycle leaves you with a happy ending

Trying - How are you feeling? I'm hanging out for your update

Mum4 - Have you finished moving? Let's hope you are just getting comfortable now

Lots of for everyone here. I'm looking forward to some BFPs very soon

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, what a challenging cycle you've had The variation in cycles is also very disconcerting, I found that on my last cycle when my E2 was also limping along and it really shook my confidence. But then I think of the MANY examples (including our very own PinkB) of one poor cycle followed by a fantastic one!! Sending a funky Estrogen dance your way to get those follies moving!

Millie, how are you doing hon? You really seem to be taking the cancelled cycle on the chin, I take my hat off to you I'm not feeling quite so gracious right now but I'm working on it Any news on the job front?

Quiet here lately with many of the 'regulars' moving house and growing beautiful bumps! Sending lots of your way!

As For Us (AFU ) EPU set for Friday. Sis' E2 is climbing beautifully and she has a really nice crop of follies (about 10) ranging from 14-18mm, a couple of big boys we will loose as already in the 20's and then a whole lot of little ones coming up behind. Not surprisingly she is starting to feel pretty average! She arrives tomorrow night so DH and I are looking forward to lavishing lots of TLC on her and I am excited about going to her final scan together on Wednesday.

Surprisingly FS still hasn't canned me yet for a fresh transfer The lining hasn't grown a whole lot, it's at 4.2mm today, but it did have the trilaminar pattern, so the quality is there just not the quantity! I do still have about 9 days till transfer but I'm not optimisitic that it will make the grade after all this time. DH and I have agreed he will carry the can of hope and I will carry the can of being realistic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh - 9 days is still pretty good. If you can get your hand on some colostrum it's supposed to help build your lining (natural cow milk extract from a health food shop). The tablets taste yummy too. Maybe throw royal jelly into the mix too. Anything for an extra few mm's. I'll keep everything crossed for you as I can't wait to see you UTD

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, back in the land of communication with internet and phone again!!!

Starfish – wow, your sister is an egg laying machine with all those follicles – am i correct that her AMH was around 10 ? Good work !! Sending all my best positive vibes for EPU this Friday – how are you feeling about it all? Must be so many emotions. Good luck for your scans tomorrow – really hoping your lining has some lovely growth in the next few days – have u tried your old bone marrow remedy – maybe some osso bucco?? I am hoping like crazy it all goes wonderfully for you from here!!!

Millie – sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled – I too didn’t realise lining can be too thick – so complex!! Maybe a christmas miracle it is for you!

Slinky – hoping for your oestrogen to increase too – 225 is a good dose, hope it works. Did they say what your LH was? A couple of cycles mine was just below 1 which slowed oestrogen from rising but adding luveris helped with that. Glad they have your thyroid well monitored. There always seems to be these hurdles but sending good vibes and hoping all goes well.

Mum4nay – good luck for the move – it really took everything i had in me!!

Tryingfor two – love the ticker – hope you are feeling well. Really happy for you your NT scan went well.

Hi to crofty and everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Starfish - wow, your sis is a legend! What dose did they give her?? My donor had 150 and got 37 eggs you may recall and went on to OHSS - what a disaster... So please please look after your lovely sis as I'm sure you'll do fabulously! We were just a tad horrified at her dose given her age and fertility and lack of guidance/education re OHSS - she didn't listen to me
    Also, I'm so hopeful that you've got time to get your lining up - take everything and anything to help thinking of you....

Slinky - welcome back - I hope you get a little miracle this time despite all the hitches along the way... but it sounds also that you're in a good headspace regardless of outcome to get on with your wonderful life with hopefully minimal PTSD!! Hope that estrogen continues to crank up

Pinky - yay, you've survived the move!!! It's not easy waddling around with boxes and being overwhelmed with endless stupid little chores is it!?? Our move is half done I'd say, but the new place is about 50 years old and needs some work simultaneously... but I guess I should just BREATHE... and forget my perfect house and just do it as quick and painlessly as I can. Just wish DH would take some time off work and help - He's just got a letter from HR dept that he's about to lose his leave if he doesn't take it asap... and still he refuses to take it - too busy grrrrrrrr...... He wants lots of time off when bub comes instead, but I'd rather it NOW!! Sorry for rant!

T42 - did you have another scan ?? Hope you're going ok... have you told DS1 yet??

AFM - yep, time is getting on and everyone all of a sudden is noticing my growing bump... have my GD test this fri with results the following fri so I'm nervous about that. I failed it last time and this time I'm stacking on the weight?? Fingerscrossed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink, you are spot on her AMH was 9.8, so an amazing response Yes, I have been back on the blood building diet. We have had osso bucco a couple of times as well as homemade organic chicken stock in everything! Hope you are feeling settled in your new home and bub is progressing beautifully. Is DD getting excited now?

Thanks Millie for your suggestions, I am positively rattling!

Mum4nay, she was on 150 gonal-f. Clinic not concerned for OHSS despite all those follies and she is feeling good (now she is getting over her tonsilitis yep she had gastro and tonsilitis during stims!) What a trooper! It was great to be at her scan today, have never seen so many follies in all of my IVF career! Her E2 is at 8,000 today and there were about 18 good sized follies. I have been feeding her up on the protein and hounding her about her water intake It has actually been a really lovely time for us both, we have had lots of time to chat about the process and about what a wonderful aunty she will be!
    Good luck with GD test on Friday!

Trigger is tonight and all systems go for Friday (including the d-day lining scan for me) To borrow from Slinky, que sera sera! Have kind of made my peace with not having a fresh transfer...sweetened by DH agreeing to an overseas holiday after Xmas as a 'consolation' if we have to wait till Jan/Feb for a transfer I'm feeling excited and hopeful that this could finally be it!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow Starf1sh...sound just excellent with your sis...what a champion chuck....hm..chick...lol
    Fingers hard crossed for you my dear...xxxx

Millle, whatthe heck.....hopefully you can squeese another cycle in before the end of the year..sorry things isn't working so smoothly....BUT..it will very soon.... I am sure of it!

Slinky, great news on the egg quality. Might I just mention that all the info at the moment is at FET's are highter sucess rates than fresh cycles.....so if you need to freeze some eggs for a later on transfer...don't be alarmed...it might just be a good thing. Hopefully three little eggies will be growing beautifully for you...xxx

sending lots of love and baby dust to all....honestly...it is YOUR time now....END