Closed Thread
Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    starfish: thanks.....in restrospect i think it was some weird universe thing that BFF and i had babies 13 days apart...TBH i do not know how i would have coped otherwise, i mean i was so far gone in infertility insanity by that point, for some reason her BFP was one of the hardest to deal with .....but yep i couldnt help but empathize with that particular situation..it did my head my in at the time, i went a little troppo for a few days. and good luck with your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey would you mind if I joined this thread. Am 38 and have done one icsi cycle and two fet with no success. Am doing a ovulation induction cycle this month as I recently fell pregnant naturally but miscarried at 7 weeks. I am totally devastated today as I was told my amh is only 3.2. Am hoping to find some support here and hear some positive outcomes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Peeep** Hiya

Hi everyone I thought id better check in on everyone time has just flown by.

SLINKY im so sorry this wasnt the one for you. Its so frustrating isnt it wondering what is going wrong where they cant find any obvious problems and the embies look good. The only thing that changed our fortune was DHEA. Good luck for the next stim cycle.

PINK - What is up hun how are you and bubs and whats this about bubs Kidney? hoping all is well and your Obs can reassure you quickly

SWEDE - Awww how beautiful is Archie - congratulations!

MUM4NAY - Thinking of you an dhope all is well

STARFISH - Hi lovely fingers crossed for your next cycle it has to be your turn youve been so patient

MILLIE - Hugs - chemicals are hard im so sorry

AFM -

Well im past the halfway mark also by 4 days ( I really should get around to getting a ticker lol). All was well with bubs at the last scan BUT they picked up I have a shortened cervix with funnelling so im at risk of preterm labour. I thought the stress has stopped now but no sitting back and relaxing for me! looks like all the procedures ( d&c's after M/cs and also D&c to investigate if I had killer cells ) have weakened my cervix. So now its a matter of seeing how long I can hang onto bubba. They have me on progesterone pessaries to tigthen my cervix - I wish he would put a stitch but he doesnt lbelieve in them due to risk of infection. scan again on 18th october to see if cervix is shortening or not.
    At least if I go into labour now they can hopefully stop it as bub would not survive atm.

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swede - Your boy Archie is a beautiful

Gardenia - I'm really sorry you have this added worry. Hopefully, the next scan has good news for you. You just need a few more weeks past that to be clear, and I'm really wishing you a happy full term pregnancy

IVFHopeful - Welcome Don't worry too much about your AMH as it just indicates egg Reserve NOT quality. Quality is everything here.

Starf1sh - Are you getting ready to get a BFP with me Not too long to go now

Slinky - How are you? Heaps of and .

JFB - You are getting close to the 12 week mark. How exciting

'Hi' to Pinky, Mum4nay, Kismet, spot, and everyone else I've missed

Have a great day. It's sunny in Melbourne. Yay!!!

Millie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (05-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,

Gardenia - wow, so stressful, especially when you've got another child to look after too! Hope your cervix holds on tight and you go full term!! Is Jess getting excited watching you grow bigger?? Keep us posted

PinkButterfly - good to hear from you too... sorry about the kidney problem - it's horrible finding out about problems after you've been through so much already. My friend had a similar scan result where her DS's kidney measured up small - he has very little problem (in fact I didn't know anything was wrong at all) and he's ?11yrs. My scan also showed bilat talipes which is a bit freaky as it can be assoc. with serious abnormalities but my amnio was all negative so fingers crossed.

Slinky - sorry about the BFN confirmation... watch out for these last-attempt-ever antagonists cycles - that's what I said too and it worked Hope so ++

Starfish - 2 more weeks - seems crazy to be taking the OCP (with horrible side effects) when all you ever want is to get pregnant!! Looking forward to your upcoming cycle

IVFhopeful - welcome - you'll get plenty of support here. BTW, my AMH is undectable so don't worry too much about 3.2. It's only telling you about quantities (hormones/drugs needed etc) and not quality.... And you're still young You just need one golden egg (which sums up my story!) Have you tried DHEA - it helps SO many people....

Trying - are you out there... thinking about you with fingers and toes crossed

AFM - my life is all coming together well... we've bought a house and sold ours so we move in November. Have to get removalists this time round though...
    I watched our DVD from my 20 week scan yesterday for the first time and find myself stressing about bubs again... when does the worry ever end???? Shouldn't have watched it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Miracles do happen ...

Hi All, last time I posted here things were pretty bleak. At our 6 week scan bubs was very small and there was a fluttering that may/may not have been a heartbeat. A week later, at 7 weeks 4 days, we had another scan and I was fully prepared to be told that it was all over - but we found a baby measuring 7 weeks 2 days with a healthy heartbeat of 140, but unfortunately a sac measuring a week behind at 6 weeks 1 day. So at this stage we were told the pregnancy would either proceed or I would miscarry and given my history we assumed the worst (last time bubs passed away in utero and I continued to feel pregnant so the presence of pregnancy symptoms was no help). So once again DH and I showed up at the FSs office today ready to hear the worst but the baby is now measuring 8 weeks and 3 days (I'm 8 weeks 5 days) with a good heartbeat and the sac is bigger than it was - still on the small side but big enough, the FS said. She told me to go ahead and book the obstetrician, which I did. I still am not clear on the implication of a small gestational sac and am scared witless of our nuchal scan given what we found last time, but for now, at least, I'm still pregnant Thank you everyone for your positive messages of support and your direct messages too - I hope you understand why I haven't been able to respond; I've just been trying to get through day by day. We still aren't out of the woods yet by any means - there is still the risk of miscarriage as there always is when things aren't going exactly according to the book and with all my D&Cs from the miscarriage and the scarring I am high risk for premature labour, but as DH says, at least we are still in the game. Babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck trying, that is great to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, amazing news Trying!!!! You're certainly still in the game ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying for two - what a little champion you have!! So glad all is going well What a rollercoaster for you and DH to say the least. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfor2, that is INCREDIBLE news!!! What a little battler! We get so used to preparing ourselves for the worst that we just don't expect the best when it happens. I am crossing everything tightly that all continues to develop well from here

Gardenia, always seems there's another worry around the corner! Hope all progresses beautifully from here wiht your cervix and bub stays put for the long haul!