Closed Thread
Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

My BT yesterday showed Hcg of 8 and a 'non-viable' BFP My second one in 2 years, and I felt things were going well up to Wednesday and then everything seemed to change I still have a positive HPT today and have to wait for everything to clear with AF. I hope it is soon. I've emailed Kate (Wazza's assistant) and asked to do a FET with him in November. I hope he is available as I'm going to use my last 2 embies which are frozen together, and I really want Waz to do it all. David couldn't even remember I was from interstate, and had clearly not read my file at all with a 'what drugs are you on now?' question during my FET I won't be going back to him. Thanks for all your support girls. 'Hi' to Swede. It's so nice having you drop in and give us an update on gorgeous Archie.

Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, have been lurking to hear your results. on the chemical pg, I'm so sorry, they absolutely suck! Your plan sounds very sensible and important to go back to a tried and tested FS who knows you and your protocol.

I am hoping with every fibre of my being that you get twins from your double FET in November and your family will arrive this way! My transfer will also be in Nov so I look forward to cycling with you! Take care lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie so sorry to hear your news. Terribly frustrating for you, feeling that all was going well up til Wednesday. I think it's good you'll jump straight back into it in November, and will be excellent for you to be back with your regular FS. Take good care of yourself.

Trying - thinking of you too lovely

mum4nay - congrats on the purchase of your new home. My two are in a bedroom together and it works a treat. I think they really love sharing.

starfish - so looks like November is locked in for your transfer? I hope your buoyant-sounding posts are an indication that you're travelling along OK and not too frustrated by the

swede - great to hear all is going well with young Archie (love the name!). Going back to work is always a tough thing. Sounds like you have a plan though, which hopefully should keep things focused for you

AFM - thanks for all your lovely thoughts. Today's FET went really well. Progesterone levels nice and high, the embryo thawed perfectly (100% cell retention). The embryologist said it won today's first prize! Apparently they now take a little bit out of the outer shell with FETs because the freezing can harden it up. By the time the transfer happened, it was at least half-way hatched. Genea sent me a picture by email and it looks amazing. Embryologist commented that it had lots of energy, which is a good sign. So now in the hands of fate. About to have my first dose of Clexane (eek - apparently it hurts). If this one doesn't work, it won't be for want of the right conditions.

night night ladies

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie I am so sorry it's a chem pg that is really frustrating. Your plan sounds good & I hope wazza is about for it. Sending huge hugs

Slinky sending you lots of good vibes for this Fet .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous Swede! Seems I conjured you up! Sooo lovely to have you back here and thanks for the update on Archie. He sounds an absolute delight and so wonderful he had the chance to get to know his Swedish family. Any new pics?? Bummer about having to go back to work for 12 months and waiting till you can do a FET. How many embies do you have on ice? Do I understand you are eligible for paid mat leave from the Swedish govt as well? (Friends of ours received this while they were here in Oz). Yes, I am starting an ED cycle soon with my sister. It has been a long road to this path but I feel I am on the right one

Slinky, congrats on your successful transfer, sounds like an amazing embie! I am feeling like I am in a good place right now, just keen to move forward with the next step. I bought myself a new piece of jewellery recently which says, 'give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way'. I liked the sentiment but it might also be a good luck talisman for the cycle.
    The clexane really isn't that bad. I would recommend icing the area before and after while you are getting used to the needle as it is a little more 'blunt' than the other IVF needles and a tip: leave the bubble in!

Millie,

to everyone. Hope you've had a good weekend.
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 25-09-2011 at 18:14. Reason: add info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - so sorry to read your news, how frustrating for you. i hope ur doing OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - Congratulations on being PUPO with a fantastic embryo. Sending you all the and i can muster!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - What a beautiful FET Stick embie stick!!!

Trying - Here are 10 for you.

Starf1sh - I Will be joining you in November for a Transfer I'm glad to be in such lovely company Dr Wazza has agreed to do my DET, and Day 1 should be around the 25th Oct because AF finally arrived today. Ouchy bigtime

Thanks for your lovely words girls. It really helps when you are getting such bad news and feeling that 'no not again' shock Who's going to join Starf1sh and I for a BFP before Christmas

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Millie......how frustrating for you....lots of hugs...but You sound still very positive for you upcoming FET....it will be your time now....good stuff about Dr Wazza....will give you the best chance.....Perfect timing for a xmas miracle....

Starfish - I suppose sometime rreality hits and its time to start working again...lol ...but no I don't get anything from Sweden, after being here so long I am not written there anylonger and is not entitled to any thing...
    BUt how very exciting for you with your cycle, just fantastic news. A bfp is just around the corner!!!!!

Slinky...OMG how exciting...sound perfect! COngratulations on being PUPO and haveing a top star emibe on board!!!!

pink - how are you doing lovely?

Hope everyone had a good weekend - take care until next time.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mr Archie

DSC_3615.jpg....My little boy this week.....