Closed Thread
Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tryingfortwo - I am totally totally stunned to read your news I am so sorry to hear you are going through this, it really is not fair. Take care of yourself and sending massive cyber hugs As the others have said we are all here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    trying4two: this is really cruel. there is not much worse then getting that much wanted bfp then having it taken off you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying4two - I'm so terribly sorry to read your news. I can't imagine how you deal with such a shock, but I want you to know I've been thinking of you heaps. I don't know what else to say other than offer you warm comforting during this time.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,
    It's quiet here lately...

Trying - how you going lovely? I'm thinking of you often and hope you're doing ok despite everything. Any forward plans??

Starfish - re 3D pictures - we got a CD from the 19 week scan that probably contain lots and I haven't even had time to look! Most of the viewing was of those gammy feet, so not sure that's something to hang on the wall. I do need a 3rd trimester scan (placenta too low) so if I'm lucky I might get a super cute one then. Re Talipes - they tried to convince me to go to the Talipes clinics before the birth just to talk with them, but I think I'll just wait to see what we're dealing with.
    How was your anniversary - maybe your last one just the 2 of you so hope it was divine. Looking forward to late Oct for you

Millie - am I correct that you would be doing HPT today?? CAn't wait to hear some good news - please, please please!

Melk - Izzy is 9 weeks already! Hope you're getting some smiles by now to warm your heart further

Slinky - how did Sat go? Hopefully you're happily PUPO by now?

AFM - big developments - we've bought a house which I'm happy with - DH less happy cause the 2 boys will have to share a room. I think that's fine?? Our house getting closer to being sold - just may not get quite what we originally wanted for it, but I'd imagine that's normal?
    Also tried toilet training with the 3 day method this week - disaster! He pee'ed every 5 frickin minutes about 2 mls so nothing went in the loo, only down my leg, so there wasn't much positive reinforcement going on?? Nathan was STRESSED out with the whole thing and ended up with a temp. 39 degrees by day 2 and we quit.
    Too early do you think??? I'll try again when I get the strength!! (or my DH at least does day 1 whilst I go to work!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, any update?? I'm for the best of news tomorrow!

Slinky, sending you lots of sticky for your FET on Saturday
    Congrats Mum4nay on the house! Sounds like a sensible plan to focus on enjoying your hard fought for pregnancy and deal with the talipes issue later. We had a great celebration thanks! Splashed out and went to Tetsuya's on the night of our anniversary. Also just had a really lovely weekend together going out for long brunch's, reading the paper and being lazy which was nice as work has been so insane for both DH and I lately.

PinkB, can't be too long till your 19wk scan??? Hope the MS has settled for you hun.
    JFB, I'm a bit behind the times in offering my congrats on seeing the beautiful Smooth sailing ahead and wishing you an uneventful pregnancy!

Hiero, you have been in my thoughts lately. How're things with you? Did DP do her cycle?

Trying, How are you doing lovely lady? Thinking of you

Big and a squeeze to our graduate mumma's Always, Melk (thanks for the update on Izzy!) Drmummy .... and Swede if your still reading! Hope things are going brilliantly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (24-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Starfish posted so beautifully, there's not much I can add.

Mum4 - congratulations on the lovely new home. I shared a bedroom with my sister until I left home at 20 and it was fine. Good luck with selling your current home.

Melk - I'm so glad Izzy is thriving. No surprises there. She has the Best mum!!

I'm on my phone, so will be quick.
    I don't think my FET has worked. I've brought my BT forward to today. I have a line on a HPT that I did this morning but I'm thinking it's left over Pregnyl from Sunday mornings shot (I used 1500 dosage). I'm preparing myself for the worst. Thanks for asking about me girls.

Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I havn't been here for so long, and I just been writing the longest message ever and it all disapeared, can you believe it....so annoyed as I don't have all the time in the world.....grrrrr

I am really well, me and Archie having a great time, and I am loving being at home. We just got back from a 5 week holiday in Sweden, which was absolutly brilliant. My dad and everyone love little archie, my brother was besotten in him!!!!
    Archie is now 8 months old and is crawling around everywhere, he is so cute and I love him to bits....

Starfish - can't belive I got on here after so long and you just asked about me...how insane is that!!!! I been on facebook most of the time after one of the threads I ws on decided to have a secret group there..so that was enought time on the net....lol
    DO i understand that you are doing a ED cycle soon? How very exciting....

Millie - oh...you are pupo...and we might get some good n=ews soon...so hope this will be your time, you been waiting so long for it..massive sticky vibes....love to you

Mum4nay - wow your pregnancy is flying, glad all is going well....and you are getting a new house...well, things seems to go very well on your side at the moment - brilliant stuff

Heiro - wondering too how things are with you - any cycles coming up?

Massive hugs to trying - how very hard. no words can describe how asad I got when I read your post. hugs and hugs

Slinky - all the best for tomorrow......

Jfb - your pregnancy...hm...not sure I know how far gone you are...I think last time i was on here you just found out....must visit the other thread too - amum, nessie, blonde, kismet, sonja, moon and mini.....hope you all are well

Spot - sorry to hear about your dog. Love my dog too, can't imagine life when he is not there...thinking of you!!!!

penny pc...wonering if she is ok....drmummy...hows things...gardenia....how are you...fiona...r u stilll lurking...same with pearl...???? sabah....surly forgetting somebody...sorry....looooovedn this threwad so much and it was so important to me....love you alllllll

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, we must have posted at the same time..or at least when I was rewriting everything.....I hope you bt will be good news....please please....Thinking of you with everything crossed until your next update....

I forgot to say hi to Melk, you must be so happy with your little bubba....9 weeks...time flies so badly....i can't believe myself that my baby is crawling and prob walking very soon. He is such a strong and big boy... big as a one year old baby....

Cino - are you still here??? Hope you are well if you do...hugs

Oh yes girls, this is what i forgot to re-write as well - hubby and I really wanted to go again about now, but we changed our plans to do the FET s I need to go back to work for a full year to recieve my works paid maternity pay plus the goverment one you need to go back for 10 months, so we will be holding it off until may or so next year, i was so keen to try again. Turning the big four O next year, really wanted/wished that I would be pregnant again before that....but not meant to be....I will go back and work in January, not really wanting to but for us the financial side would not work otherwise......
    Last edited by swedeendie; 23-09-2011 at 10:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - I have been hanging out all day to check bubhub and see if you have tested positive. So far, seems you are in with a good chance. You are in my thoughts and I can't wait to read about your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie gorgeous I'm still holding out hope that this is the one lovely, sending huge hugs & good vibes. Xxxx

Swedee how wonderful to hear all aBout you and Archie can't believe his 8 months already !!

Trying sending you truck loads of hugs lovely. Xxxx

Lots of love & hugs for everyone .
    Xxxxxx