Closed Thread
Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum4nay - missed your amnio results this morning - so glad all is well, what a relief!! Hope all the house stuff is not too crazy for you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Millie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At last PUPO!! I have my fingers firmly crossed for you!

Had 19 week scan today and all ok except a problem with the feet - Talipes. Probably not too serious but at worst he may need surgery. I guess there are MUCH worse things out there so we're still happy regardless.

HI to everyone and I hope you're enjoying this lovely spring weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, did you get some lovely 3D pics of your gorgeous boy? Your attitude towards the talipes is positive and wonderful to hear everything else is looking great. From all accounts I've read it sounds a very manageable issue (particularly for someone with your personal outlook and professional resources ) Do they decide once he is born what course of action to take? Hope you are making some progress on house selling/buying.

Have a great weekend all. DH and I are having a long and languous one as it is our wedding anniversary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - I'm glad you got to see your beautiful boy. Talipes are pretty manageable and remarkably common too. I'm glad he is really healthy

Starf1sh - How are you? Have things progressed with your lovely sister?

Sorry I'm out of the loop. Work is totally mad, and between that and the interstate transfer last Monday, I haven't had much 'down time' to catch up. Hi to Pinky Slinky, Linds, Spot, Nessie, and every one else I've missed.

AFM - I'm half way through the 2ww and think this one has a real chance 5 days after my FET I was in the shower crying over my old cat because it is frail and old at 19. I thought to myself 'what is WRONG with you. He's been old for ages, and is still alive at 19 so why are you suddenly bawling over him being an old cat'. That made me wonder I've also been getting some cramping in the last day or two and it's odd cramping. Initially it felt like a stitch on my left (I actually thought it was left ovary ovulating pains) but then it moved across my lower tummy and I have little waves.

I just feel genuinely hopeful since the last few days. I had my last pregnyl shot this morning, and haven't booked a BT but will do that for the following Monday. On Thurs/Friday I will do a HPT

Thanks for all your support girls. Can you remind me of this 'positive' post if I have any negative meltdowns towards the middle of the week. Thanks

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie fantastic news , everything is crossed and holding my breath in anticipation of a wonderful result. Take it easy at work lovely. Xx

M4N great news on your 19wk scan & amnio results.

A big hello to starfish, slinky, pink, Nessie and everyone out there hope you are all doing ok , sending hugs to All.

Afm we are doing well Izzy was 9wks yesterday time is flying by , she is becoming such a little girl and developing a very mischievous personality .

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie that is sounding so promising

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bad news

Hi All, Bad news I'm afraid. No heartbeat to be seen. There was a small sac, with something in it - hard to discern what - so FS has sent me back for another ultrasound in a week (she will be away so I will get it done at a regular radiology practice) but she wasn't hopeful. I am 6weeks 3 days so should be able to see a heartbeat now. I wasn't surprised when she said it, I think deep down I knew. I am to stay on the drugs until the scan but can go off them afterwards if it shows nothing is there. She said going off the drugs should trigger a spontaneous miscarriage (although it could happen even when I am on the drugs) so hopefully I won't need another D&C, which would be disastrous with my history of scarring. I'm actually okay, not upset or devastated at all. Just numb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying, my heart just sank reading your post I'm so, so sorry No-one is ever deserving of having a mc but under the circumstances this is REALLY unfair. It sounds like you are holding up ok at this point (yep I know that numb feeling myself all too well) and whatever comes later we are all here for you I will be asking the universe to send you a speedy resolution (if it can't send you a miracle with a lovely heart beat at next scan). You are in my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, it is soooo lovely to hear you are feeling so positive and after EVERYTHING you have gone through to get here you bl00dy well deserve it!!! Stay positive hun, I hope all the planets are aligning and it sounds like all signs are pointing to UTD!!!

My ED cycle won't start till late Oct now due to family circumstances for my sis, so still on the sidelines a while longer...but all the better to cheer you (and everyone else) on!

Slinky, how're things going with your FET?
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 19-09-2011 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - so sorry to hear your news . It's just really not fair Take very good care of yourself in these next few days. As Starfish says, we're here for you when you need it Thinking of you lovely.

Millie - sounding good for you. Hope you're bearing up OK. Everything crossed for Thurs/Fri HPT

mum4nay - yay for amnio results and I agree with others that your attitude to the Talipes is great. As others have said, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. My DD had a mild case of it (discovered at birth). Daily massaging did the trick in her case. Hope you're feeling well. Cannot believe you're 19 weeks already.

melk - hello there! great to hear from you and that all's well with your precious Izzy. 9 weeks!!

PinkyB - thrilled that all continues smoothly for you

starfish - late Oct will be here really soon. Hope you're still finding plenty to occupy your time in the lead-up. Very exciting times ahead for you. Thanks for asking after me too

Hello to everyone I've missed

AFM - today was O day so transfer will be on Saturday. This natural cycle is very nice. No drugs until Thursday night when the pessaries start, and then there'll be Clexane from day of transfer (assuming thaw goes OK...).

slinky