Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie I have everything for you

Congratulations Trying!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

tryingfortwo  (08-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, 10mm is FANTASTIC for your lining - just about perfect! David has amazing preg results, though I agree his bedside manner needs work . You have Wazza's great regime though so here's hoping all he needs to do is use that magic touch to put your emby in the right place to snuggle in Are your transferring one or two? Will be sending you all positive vibes for Monday I'm doing okay, I'm just trying not to think about it, I think I won't really believe I am pregnant until we get through to 28 weeks to be honest, after what happened last time. I just hope the 7 week scan shows a heartbeat, that's our next hurdle to get over

Thanks
    Reviews
    trying - for the confirmed BFP. Brilliant news and so thrilled for you. Hopefully it helps some of the pain and hurdles of the last little while melt away, though also totally understand you not wanting to relax until the 28 week point. But a very good start and everything crossed that this little one sticks around forever.

millie - SO exciting that your transfer is nearly here. You must be beside yourself!!! How many are you going to put in? Wonderful that lining is cooperating. Really hoping that all of your patience, strategising and hard work pays off in the best possible way

starfish - hello there. You asked a while ago where we will be living when we go to Japan. It will be Tokyo - an incredible city, as I'm sure you know. Have you lived there too? I lived there as a student nearly 20 years ago. Very excited to be going back.... Glad to hear you're getting out and about with your mates. Good to relax as your next cycle draws closer. Hope you're doing OK, and coming to some kind of peace with your journey to date.

pinkB and mum4nay - just brilliant that things are progressing so smoothly for you both (and hopefully you too, gardenia, if you're out there). I hope you're both able to feel more confident that all will be well, being nearly half way already (how time flies!).

melk - great to hear from you and thanks for the good wishes. hope all's well with bubs.

spot - how are you doing sweets?

AFM - have apparently gone from an underactive thyroid to an overactive one, thanks to drugs! FS has me off all drugs for a week and then will go back on at a lower dose next week. But apparently better to be over than under so pretty relaxed about it. It's day 4 of my FET cycle. So first BT on day 10, and with my cycle length would expect to be doing transfer on about 22 or 23 September. Feeling good about the decision to see what happens with this little frosty first.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, for tomorrow. THIS IS IT!!!

Slinky, haven't lived in Tokyo but have visited there on various trips to Japan. We have only been in winter though! (during ski season) Would really love to go to Kyoto in Spring for the cherry blossum festival. What an amazing opportunity for your kids to learn another language and experience the culture. Seems things have settled down in Japan after the horrors of March and reconstruction is in full swing. That pesky thyroid!! But good to hear FS has it under control. Your transfer will be here before you know it!

Trying, hope you are feeling good and still on a high after your bt results. When will your scan be lovely? So many people getting great bt results atm. Bring on those Spring conceptions!!!

Jfb, on that note, havent had a chance to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS to you on your fantastic bt result also. I'm betting !!!

Mum4nay and Pink, hot mamas! How're the growing bellies and the house hunting?

Spot,

Hope all is going really well Melk & Always and lovely to see our other graduates popping by!

AFM, AF arrived during the week so I am pill popping. Likely transfer early November, so still a while to wait. We decided to delay another month and start after sis's October AF so cycle wouldn't interfere with my nephew's 1st b'day. Got a big bash planned!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, been a bit chilly here in Sydney!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 11-09-2011 at 10:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (12-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie _ thinking of you for transfer this morning and sending loads of and superglue strength babydust. Your lining sounds great – all systems go – its Millie’s turn now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slinky – I have everything crossed for this cycle for you. You had some great quality embryo’s if i remember correctly!!! Glad to hear your thyroid issue is more under control.

T42 – hope all going well in your 2nd TWW. I can totally understand not relaxing til the 3rd trimester – its not easy after IVF. Hopefully a smooth pregnancy is ahead for you

Starfish – yay for pill popping - another step closer !!! November will be here before we know it!!! Hope work is still going well.

Spot – thinking of you.

Melk & Always – glad all going well.

Mum4nay & gardenia – hope all good with you.

Hi to all

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my lovely girls,

I keep forgetting where I have updated. Well this was not my round, I knew by 10dpo with the dreaded poas letting me know what I already knew.

The whole cycle felt like a waste because a few days after transfer I took my darling dog to the vet and found he is riddled with cancer. We are now just keeping him happy and pain free until it is time. Vet said it will not be long. This dog is my heart dog – of all the dogs I have owned he is just so special.

So everyday I say good bye and then feel blessed he is still OK when I get home.
    So the whole IVF felt so wasteful… my dogs life will be taken and I don’t even get a positive. Just feel so down.

But on the upside I have started acupuncture and TCM … she feels we should be fine given my histroy. So busy popping pills and getting my head in the right place to go again end of November.
    My love to you all. I might just read for a bit and take sometime to deal with my life.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Girls,

Slinky - I can understand you getting to the point of being easier to stop rather than keep going... life keeps going regardless, and you're sounds like you're in for a huge adventure living in Tokyo! Who knows though - just when you make a decision you'll end up with a newborn in Toyko

Trying - congrats again on the BFP - can't wait for that heartbeat on the scan - hope your DH is going with you again?

Starfish - hooray, things are on the move for you! Exciting times for you and your wonderful sis - and november will be here soon enough. Maybe us Sydney girls could catch up again for Christmas (?or after realistically) and compare bumps?

Melk - How's motherhood treating you??!

Millie - transfer today - that's HUGE news!!!!!!!! I've got every morsel of my being crossed for you

Spot - sorry about the BFN and huge sorry about your darling dog. It's so so cruel when you need to let them go, my heart feels for you lovely. Take care xxx

AFM - amnio results were good - phew! 19 week scan this week. Busy time for us - our house is on the market, we're madly looking for another, we've got a friend staying from US and both DS and I are sick sick sick.... it never rains but pours. Thinking of you all though despite not writing so often x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

On my mobile so forgive me if it's short.

Spot - I'm so gutted by your news. Our furbabies are sooo precious & a BFN compounds everything. My furbaby Emma suddenly had lymphoma at Easter & I miss her everyday. A thousand hugs to you.

AFM - the 1st embie thawed didn't make it overnight. Quite a shock, but the second thawed in the morning and is onboard :-) So I'm officially PUPO and so relieved to be home. Thanks for all your support slinky, T42, Starf1sh, Pinky, Melk, Mum4, Spot, & everyone else I've missed.

Mxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - so so sorry to hear about the BFN and your precious dog

Millie Great news on being PUPO!!!!!! Sending &

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, I'm so sorry. Take as much time as you need hun xx

mum4nay, congrats on your great amnio results!!! Will be amazing to see your growing bubba boy this week. I love your optimism honey re: comparing bellies. Even if my cycle is successful (which is still hard to imagine ) I don't think I'll have much of a belly to compare by Xmas! But would love to catch up with you and Pink again regardless.

Millie, WOOOO HOOO PUPO lady!!!!!!!