Closed Thread
Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying, another hurdle over! I think your numbers look good. My FS says over 100 at 16dpo bt is good. Lots and lots of for the next bl00dy 2ww! Stay sane love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, also wanted to say good luck for your scan tomorrow!! (You are probably on route to Brissie right now!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying for two - Congratulations, that is wonderful wonderful news Your numbers look great! Go with your FS being happy with them. How annoying is another tww but all worth it i am hoping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - Congratulations. Such wonderful news.

Starfish - Z is doing very well. She is nearly 6 1/2 months old now. She has just got her second tooth (on Father's Day) and is waving. I have been very blessed and am forever greatful. I hope you enjoyed your girlies weekend on the Gold Coast. I have been to the GC myself a few times (last time was when we got married back in 2004). Hope you let your hair down and really let loose.

Sending heaps of to you all.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always, OMG Zoe is already 6 months!! Where does the time go? She sounds like an absolute delight to both her mum and dad Any plans to use your frosty?

My weekend away was fantastic but more subdued than previous occasions we have gotten together (like last year in the Hunter Valley!) However, this year 1 friend is UTD and another is jabbing for her 1st IVF cycle so it was a good excuse to get the healthy lifetstyle stuff back on track.

Hope everyone else is having a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trying - congratulations this is wonderful news

Millie hope al is going welll

Spot been thinking of you and hope all is okay

M4n hope you are doing well

Slinky best wishes for your FET

Pinky how you doing ??

Starfish hoe everyghing is progressing ok for you lovely

Love to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Millie x Thinking of you and wishing you pregnancy vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Just creeping in to say a big Congratultions to Trying.....such wonderful news I think your numbers are excellent, I think mine were very similar......and that precious miracle is now 17 months old.

Spot - I've been stalking you....and hoping, wishing and praying that this is your time......sending you masses of for your precious cargo

Hello to everyone...I'm still cheering from the sidelines for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Trying42 - good numbers by the way, not low at all, (my hcg was 53 so you are triple that!) hope all goes well

Milliegirl - good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying4two - Congratulations again. How are you feeling?

I hope everyone else is going really well. Spot, Pinky, Slinky, Starfish, JFB and everyone else I've missed.

My scan on Tuesday went really well. My new FS hadn't even read my file and just sat there asking me questions about what I was on etc. I ended up giving him my protocol sheet (he had my file right in front of him), and he forgot to give it back to me before I left. So I have to ring them today and get them to fax it across.

My lining is 10mm, I'm on Clexane, Prednisone and Oestrogen etc. Transfer is booked for Monday at 11am He poo-pooed Wazza's regime, and I reminded him that Wazza does perform miracles with our longer term triers.
    I loved Wazza's passion and commitment to his clients. I miss him. Still, David spends a lot of time in Surgery so I'm hoping his transfer skills are FINEEE! Can't wait girls. Flights and accommodation is booked for Sunday

Millie