Closed Thread
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying Completely understand your caution but this is the 1st hurdle over (and an important one at that! ) I am so so that it is smooth sailing from here to bubba no. 2 and that you will breeze over the next few 'hurdles'.

Mum4nay, good luck with finding a new home. Are you planning on staying in the same area? Hope there is some lovely for you all to play in this weekend. You get your amnio results this coming week right?

Always, gorgeous. Thanks for popping in (and for keeping an eye on me ) How is lovely Zoe?

Pink, I am hereby banishing ALL sickness from your home! Hope you are all feeling better soon so you can enjoy our gorgeous spring weather! All the best with finding a great place soon. How did the CN one go?

Millie, hope all is going well with your transfer plans and clinic have sorted their 5hit out? There is something about the word 'donor' I have found seems to send even the most organised FC's into a complete spin!

Lotsa to ALL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quiet wooohooooo for Tryings BFP. Congratulations Trying. May bubba thrive.

Starf1sh - Thanks for your kind words. I taking a day off work & flying up to Brisbane for my day 12 scan on Tues 6th. I fly in the night before because they only scan between 6.30am & 7.30am. How are things with you progressing?

Lots of babydust for everyone here.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    T42 - sounds v.promising, hope the line keeps getting darker for you - very exciting

Millie - all the best for next week

Starfish - Thanks - bring on the warmer weather i say to banish the bugs! We have had no trouble finding places we like to rent & the place at CN is great but having trouble renting our place out - and they just put up scaffolding to repair our balcony so our place looks like a war zone!!! As i said to you though IVF has made me learn not to sweat the small stuff like this and just go with the flow!! Hope your hormones are getting in order. It took mine 88 days after my miscarriage but that was with a D&C.

Have a good weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Trying Fingers crossed for you

Spot - any news - thinking of you too!

Pinky - umm, be strong on the war zone! And good luck finding a place. Painful but worth it in the long run.

Starfish - we'll go further south as it's a bit cheaper ... And yes, amnio results next week

Millie - good luck for next week - at LAST!!!

x x for all,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfortwo -

spot - thinking of you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

just a quick me post to say that, while it will probably seem like we're all over the place, we've now decided to do an FET this month, rather than a stim. We really are getting to the end of the road with TTC #3 and now feel it's better to give the little frozen one a go before going through the palaver of another stim cycle. Just felt the need to share. I haven't completely given up on the idea of another child, but we are also going to live in Japan next August for my work and it's starting to look pretty complicated. Plus concerns about both my and DH's age etc. Anyway, guess we're still working through all of this, and if the FET doesn't work I haven't ruled out a final stim, but we are getting to the point where the end is in sight. Which on the one hand makes me sad, but on the other probably means that we are starting to reach the point where it's harder to keep going than stop. Obviously mixed feelings about that.

Tryingfortwo - looking forward to confirmation from tomorrow's BT of Friday's faint line.

big hellos to everyone else

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your BT tomorro T42 !!

Slinky its so hard this infertility caper just not to have the choice to have a child or not. I hope things become clearer as you go forwardGood luck for your FET - hoping you get your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying, for sky high numbers tomorrow

Slinky, I hope the decision of whether to do a stim or not is taken out of your hands with the FET and your family will be completed this way When will your transfer be? And whereabouts in Japan will you be based? I have a very special place in my heart for the country and the people. If I remember correctly you have lived there before?

to everyone else

AFM, have just gotten back from a 'girls' weekend to the Gold Coast with 3 of my besties. Lots of long lunches, girly chats and day spa. So good for the soul! Also bt shows I have ovulated so just awaiting AF now, hopefully in the next week and then I will start the pill.

Have a great week ALL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody , Thank you all for your good thoughts, I have really, really appreciated the support. Well, we had a BFP this morning - the level is 167, which seems a bit on the low side to me, but the FS hasn't ordered another test so I guess she is happy with it. With my history of miscarriage I'm being ultra cautious - I think I won't really believe it until I - hopefully, hopefully - make it past 28 weeks, I just hope this is a sticky healthy one. Now for another 2WW - until the scan! Sticky babydust to all the ladies here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats tryingfortwo