Closed Thread
Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Drmummy, I'll save the words later, probably no words could describe how you are feeling and even how I am feeling for your break through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DR M sounding good Gorgeous for Monday

Sending bucket loads of love to SPOT, PEARL, HEIRO, MILLI, PINKB, FIONA, PENNY,MRP,GARDENIA,M4N
    Hope you lovelies are taking care of yourselves and a massive thankyou for all your support despite your own sorrows

Swedee,K2C,Always,Amum to you lovelies too thanks for you never ending support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DrM, OMG, OMG!! So excited for you! How awesome is the 1st time you ever get to see those 2 lines? Sending lots of sticky vibes to your embies and hope you get 2 for the price of 1!

K2, Are you enjoying it up there on , I'm pretty sure Melk is You are in good company. Make room on that cloud girls 'cos there's a few more coming to join you!

Gardenia, I hope your DH comes around, it sounds like you still have the drive and desire to cycle inspite of all you have had to endure...and where there's a will there's a way!
    PinkB, thanks for the tip on probiotics. Have been chucking those down plus lots of fluids. Soooo sick of rice, soup and bland foods! My DH is away this weekend and I had planned to have a couple of cocktails and a nice dinner with the girls but looks like its not to be. Grrr! I really think clexane is a good idea for you given you have clotting issues and hope it is the magic bullet (especially since you have had A grade embies). It is definately my least fav injection but you do get used to it.

Re: the saizen, I don't know a whole lot about it yet except it's cost (Others here have had experience with it) FS said you take it during stim phase. I have also wondered why they don't just offer you all the tricks in the bag, hmmmm. I went in asking for 'the arsenal' at my last appt and FS wasn't too happy with that. Wanted me to try one new idea at a time (so this time DHEA and Saizen, oh and the sperm magnification thingy) and was not keen to add prednisolone as 1. no indication and 2. he said it could possibly reduce my chances. Anyway now I have !

Sabah, where are you at in your cycle now hun? Hope you are doing well with the valerate injections.

Fiona, how are you spending your time between cycles? Looking after yourself well I hope.

MRP,

Trying, hope your FS appt went well?

Slinky, to you, so difficult with low hcg numbers, any update?

Lilybaby, when is your appt with new FS? Wishing you new beginnings & renewed hope

Special to Spot, Penny and Pearl, you are in my thoughts.

Hi to all the Yummies dropping by to encourage us, Donna, Mini, Amum, Swede, JFB, Lochnessie, it is much appreciated

Have a great weekend all
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 26-11-2010 at 10:09. Reason: sp

Thanks
    Reviews
    DrMummy - keeping everything crossed for you for Monday and boyond once you get that BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Melk - What truely wonderful news on little beanie......congratulations

DrM - What great news for you as well........can't wait to hear your results on Monday

Aunty C -

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG Dr Mummy - this is the most fabulous fabulous news All those symptoms sound like a BFP for sure. You are so funny with finally finding a HPT that works I understand your cautious optimism but its looking wonderful. Rest up !

Back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say, Mum4Nay WELCOME BACK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk that is just the most incredible news, enjoy. I hope you have a stress free pregnancy. Congrats to you, DH and the wonderful V.

DrM, awesome news best of luck for Monday.

To all hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - . So did you shed a tear when you heard that wonderful sound of the HB? I did. Nothing like sobbing with a dildo cam inside . Great news gorgeous. So happy for you.

DrM - OMG. I'm not going to say anything out loud. I'm just going to say a prayer and can't wait to see your results on Wednesday. When I got my BFP from the BT I still went and POAS just so I could be like the general population of girls that find out that way. Weird I know!!!!

Starfish - doesn't it just make you want to laugh (not) when FS just want to add one trick at a time.............that's all well and good when there's a pot of gold sitting there ready to pay for each and every cycle. Feel like saying to them that you've already paid for their holiday home.......what he wants a boat now!!!! If you want something in your cycle honey you DEMAND IT. This is your life.........not his experiment. Sorry if I sound a little PO but I hate it when all our darling girls at BH get pushed from one cycle to another by hearing "we'll just add this one to your next cycle and see". Honey if you are happy to go with your FS that's great but if you truly want to add something to your cycle you go for it and don't let up on what you want. Tell him you'll send in the dogs otherwise.....I used DHEA and saizen in my last two cycles but also had prenisilone as well. Can't see how it could lower your chances. Interesting!!! The saizen is expensive but I truly believe that it made a huge difference (but also attribute success to the DHEA and prednisilone).

Lots of to all our gorgeous BH gals.

Luv & hugs, always
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always, you make a bl00dy good point! You are one of the success stories I had in my head when asking for the prednisolone (as I believe you also had no known immunological issues?)

I did walk away from last appt a bit conflicted but TBH my current FS is faaaaar more progressive than my last one and is willing to discuss different protocols. His concern re: prednisolone seemed to be that suppressing my immune system could affect the cycle outcome i.e. a 'healthy' immune system has a role in implantation and pregnancy and he cited that women in the 80's (or was it 90's) were routinely given prednisolone and it was not found to be effective for everyone... In the end he said he would do it if I REALLY wanted it but you raise a good point about the importance of advocating for ourselves (I completely agree ) and it has brought up for me how far to push when we are paying our FS's for their expertise and knowledge? (I don't know the answer to that one BTW but welcome others to the debate! )

As for you, how's that bubba going?? Getting lots of lovely kicks and movement?