Closed Thread
Page 108 of 134 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Spot - I've been lurking for an update from you. How is it all going? Here is an extra dose of sticky for you.

Pink & Mum4nay - How are the UTD ladies feeling Is it starting to feel real?

Dr Mummy - Thank you for the update on Eric. He is gorgeous. I hope your pelvis and ligaments continues to improve. It sounds painful and I don't know how you get around with a bub when you have that to contend with.

Melk - Izzy sounds as though she is doing really well. No surprise there You are such a natural mum. Doesn't time fly when you see how quickly she is growing? 1 month already

Starf1sh - Where are you at with your sister? Things must be getting closer

Slinky - How are you going with your FET? I'm expecting another BFP here soon

AFM - Just waiting to start my FET cycle. 5 more days of the pill, then I wait for AF and start my drugs a few days in. Scan day 12 (have to fly up to Qld for it), and wait to see if it's all systems go. Spring is around the corner girls

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am so slack, I keep forgetting which thread I have updated between here and the poor responders one....

OK OPU was on Wednesday in the very slick new hossie MIVF have. It was the most pain free pick up I have had yet, came around all spritely and they found 4 eggs.

One was immature, one did not fertilise, one had abnormalities and one was a grade 1, 4 cells and we had the put back in (day 2) yesterday.

Am feeling really relaxed and happy.... darling heart has decided we are getting pregnant with this one as he has morning sickness ALREADY! Ahahahahahahaha

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SPOT sending you and your gorgeous embie all the strongest and fuzziest vibes i can to help him snuggle tight. xxxM

Millie not long now ....

Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - so glad things are on track and happening. bring on those spring BFP's

Spot Sending superglue strength babydust Your DH is hilarious thats great if he has the morning sickness for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been flat out trying not to think about things (if that makes sense) so avoiding BH.

Spot, congratulations on being PUPO! Sending the stickiest of babydust to you , may this one be the healthy, happy baby you deserve

Millie, Brisbane in spring is so beautiful - definitely the best time of the year up here and the perfect time to conceive a beautiful baby. The waiting is nearly over now! How many embies are you going to put in?

Slinky, how's this FET cycle going for you? Hope all is going smoothly, on track for transfer

Dr Mummy, glad to hear you and Eric are recovering from his dramatic entrance to the world! I love having our 'graduates' come back and visit! Give Eric a big hug from me, they say hugging babies helps your baby-making hormones, so hopefully it will work for me long distance!

A big hello to our bumpers Pink and Mum4Nay - hope all is proceeding well through your second trimesters - time does fly, doesn't it! Won't be long until you are holding beautiful babies in your arms

Melk, glad to hear your wee Isabelle is going well. So marvellous to think of you nursing a beautiful baby girl, it does my heart good.

AFM, well, it hasn't been such an easy ride. Trying hard to think positive - on the plus side, I ovulated on Day 14, which is the first time in a very, very long time I have managed that, but on the negative side, my lining was only 6mm on Day 10 - too thin. Unfortunately one of the consequences of uterine adhesions, even after they are removed, is that there can be a persistently thin lining (why is it that whenever there is a rare and unpleasant consequence it always seems to happen to me??? ) so FS has had me on Progynova three times a day which has made me very, very vague, then starting Provera, Crinone and Pessaries the day after ovulation which has, as always, made me cranky. So I'm cranky and I often can't remember why - not a good combination! Poor DH and DS, they are living with a crazy woman. Tomorrow I find out whether or not my lining has grown enough to justify a transfer, and I'm extremely anxious about it. I've been trying not to think about it, have done all the right things dietwise, been drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea (YUCK) and having acupuncture, both of which are supposed to help with lining issues. I just can't believe I have acquired ANOTHER problem - I figured with the NK cells I probably had enough problems already!!!! Aaaaargh! Sorry for the pity party ladies, just had to vent. Babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry to be MIA too.

Trying - so sorry to hear about a new obstacle rearing an unwelcome head. Aaaarrrrggghhhh NOT FAIR!!! I hope in amongst all of this anxiety you can have a good sleep tonight and that tomorrow brings excellent news of your lining. One thing is for sure - you can be confident you've left no stone unturned. Everything crossed that that approach pays off in spades for you. It's your turn babe

drmummy - goodness me, Eric made his presence felt joining you and lovely DH!! I hope your pelvis is returning to normal now. No doubt days at the moment are just a big blur. It's exciting that you will be able to drop the formula soon. Feeding is such gorgeous bonding time.

millie - so exciting that your time is getting closer. Why is it that additional hurdles arise just at the wrong time. Your philosophical attitude is impressive and very good for keeping stress down as you go into the cycle. Hope AF arrives soon and things get underway in earnest.

Spot - your state of mind is also brilliant! Hope that lovely little one is setting up shop as we speak.

starfish - very understandable that you felt down reading back over your history. I think it's good to do that and feel what you need to feel. No two ways about it, you've had a difficult path. Like others, I feel very confident that you will hold your gorgeous baby in your arms in the not too distant future. But also need to acknowledge what has been and deal with that, so you can properly move forward (sorry if that sounds corny and cliched). I hope you are feeling a little better now, and that things are progressing well in preparation for the next cycle.

PinkB, Gardenia and mum4nay -

Melk - lovely to hear from you gorgeous. Wonderful that all is going well with your beautiful Izzy.

Hello to any lovelies I've missed

AFM - thanks to all of you for thinking of my FET cycle . I realised a couple of weeks ago that a 3-day trip to Melbourne on 26-28 August that was booked many months ago was looking like it might be just the wrong timing. The first BT yesterday confirmed those fears. Looks like I probably ovulated today, which would have meant BT on Friday, which is the day we leave. So we have had to cancel. A little frustrating (well, a lot really - Murphy's Law), but at the same time I was a bit shocked at how expensive the FET was. Taking that into account, plus unknowns of thawing and lower chances with FET cycles, we've now decided to do another stim cycle when I get next AF. This will be the last one we do (absolutely, definitely) and we'll probably transfer 2 embies (assuming we get them). If it doesn't work, we will then do the little frozen one, which will be the last ever attempt. So a bit of a change of plan, but feeling comfortable with it all.

slinky

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (22-08-2011),tryingfortwo  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, just a quick 'me' post to say I just got back from the FS and my lining has improved enough for transfer! Am unbelievably relieved, feel like my body is finally cooperating for once. Lining was 8.6 on the first measurement, 9.7 on the second and apparently anything over 8 is adequate for a transfer. Now have to worry about my frosties thawing - surely out of three at least one will be okay to transfer?? The worry never ends in this IVF biz, does it? Thanks again for all your good wishes, the transfer is tomorrow at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Have been away and then busy++
    Trying - hooray!! You'd hopefully be PUPO by now! I have everything crossed for you
    Slinky - sound like a good plan to me... will watch with great interest
    Millie - oohhh, getting so close - will you transfer one or two??
    Spot - please please let this be your turn too!!

AFM - I had an amnio today - terrified, but v. glad it's over. Now we just wait and see if I miscarry and if not, 2 week wait till results. Otherwise everything going to plan And BTW - definitely a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for the good vibes and good thoughts!

AFM, well, I AM FINALLY PUPO!!!!!!!! Unfortunately the embryo they defrosted last night didn't make it, so this morning they had to defrost a second one. I was so anxious, I thought 'here we go again', imagined all three defrosting and failing and because of the timing, I couldn't find out before I left to come in to QFG whether the second embie had made it. Then I couldn't get a bloody car park and ended up crying to the car park attendent who let me park in a doctors car park because I couldn't find a park anywhere after driving around Spring Hill for 20 minutes ! All was okay in the end though, DH was there and we got the news that emby 2 had defrosted beautifully, was a 4AA embie (don't understand grading at all but they told me that was good) and so I am - officially, finally, after all the saga of the past two months - PUPO.

Spot, great to join you in the craziness of the 2WW Hope it ends with a healthy, sticky BFP for both of us

Mum4Nay, hope you are resting up tonight and that DH is taking good care of you. And yippee for Team Blue!

Slinky, sounds like you have a good plan! We probably would have gone for another stim this cycle as we have only ever got a BFP on a fresh cycle, but my FS will not do a stim until you've had two clear, unobstructed AFs after removing adhesions. Any delay is frustrating in this babymaking business, but I also think you have to make the right calls for you and your family. And certainly now that I have only one frozen embryo left, the thought of banking a whole cycle on it defrosting successfully when one today didn't would be very, very stressful. I hope you have a lovely time in Melbourne (one of my favourite cities - we used to live there) and enjoy lovely Victorian wines and food (envious LOTS) and come back rested and ready for a successful cycle .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

slinkymalinki  (24-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    tryingfortwo - yipppeeeee for PUPO!! So great that the lining came through with the goods and you had a lovely thawed embie to put back. Have everything crossed for you m'dear Look forward to good news in about 10 days time (when is BT?).

Thanks too for your thoughts on our approach. I am feeling good about it. Like you, I've only ever had BFPs from fresh cycles, so think it's better to invest in that and go for gold than take the risks of a sole embie FET. Hoping the approach pays off.

mum4nay - hope all is OK following the amnio. Sheesh - another 2WW. Does it ever end?????????

hi to everyone else

slinky