Closed Thread
Page 107 of 134 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Intruder alert!

DrM---Sorry I'm late to this fantastic news but a big CONGRATULATIONS to you and DH and welcome little Eric. Can't wait to see pictures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frostysmum For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (14-08-2011)

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DrMummy, thank you so much for posting that, as a BubHub "Auntie" I love reading how our fellow IVF'ers bubs arrive. Welcome Eric ....

Gardeinia - what good results! Glad you can settle in and enjoy the pregnancy, so many hurdles we go thru.

SlinkyM - hope all is going well with your FET

Starfish - it really is frustrating that science so far can only help us part of the way, the rest lies pretty much in the tea leaves, luck and crystal balls! The joys of unexplained fertility... pppftttt.

Milliegirl - goodness me sweetheart, you are so patient! No 'Wazza' but hopefully 'Davo' will get you and your bub over the line!!!!!!

Hello to our preggie girls and all the other brave girls here.

AFM - well i started jabbing last Monday, changed to Puregon (450) instead of the old Gonal - F and thankfully the change has worked as my scan on Friday showed at least 6 follies, so trigger Monday for a Wednesday pick up... feeling so incredibly excited to be honest.

I have a week off work and will just kick back and hope for the best.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (14-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky – so glad to hear you are back on the bandwagon with a natural FET. I’ve only ever done one but i reckon they are the best cycles (no extra hormones to drive you crazy!!). I really hope this is the one for you. Thanks for your good wishes too J

T42 – Thanks for your good wishes. Glad you can go ahead with an FET cycle all going well – i have my fingers crossed for you.

Gardenia – huge congratulations on your scan results, a huge weight off your shoulders now. I know what you mean about surreal!!!! So glad you have been able to tell Jessy, I am sure she will make a lovely big sister.

Starfish – its no wonder you have been feeling down reading through all Dr Sacks letters. I think its so hard too when such experts (and with all the technology) don’t have the definitive answer to exactly what the cause of infertility is. The universe certainly has thrown more than its fair share of curve balls your way.

Dr Mummy – congrats again to you and DH. What an arrival into the world for little Eric – I always think IVF-ers deserve an easy, smooth birth after everything but its not often the way! I hope the feeding is going smoothly and your pelvis recovers quickly – it is not fun – i had pelvic problems and its hard going. Thinking of you

Spot – 6 follicles is fantastic. Sending wonderful egg vibes for a great batch on Wednesday.

Millie – sorry to hear there have been more stresses and obstacles but glad you have found a FS who will go ahead on your protocol. Hope all goes smoothly from here for you.

Hi to all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

drmummy  (14-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - good luck on the new cycle - and certainly nice to feel excited about it too with 6 follies!! Do I remember correctly, but isn't your BFP rate damn near perfect??? Have everything crossed for you that life will give you a break this time

Hi to everyone else...

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks mum4nay, my BFP rate ain't too shabby, so far 3 BFN's out of 8 actual transfers.. so I think statistically we are doing good... just need the ONE that wants to stay again.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, Happy Trigger Day!!! It is sounding like an amazing cycle to me Please let all the ducks (or Ocelots ) line up!!!!!!!

PinkB, Yeah I am a bit miffed that 'The Guru' couldn't get me a sticky BFP, but boy did we all try! I only ended up with all the notes because there was an extra copy in my file which was faxed to the counsellor prior to our ED counselling. Hope all went ok today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - sounds like a very promising cycle. I have everything crossed for a bumper egg haul and fertilisation rate to get you that long overdue sticky BFP. Good luck for Wednesday

Slinky - good luck with your FET. Hopefully the natural approach will do the trick

Millie - You sound so calm given all the obstacles that keep rearing their ugly heads. I hope the forced FS change will be fortuitous and give you the sticky BFP you soooo deserve .

Big and to everyone.

I've uploaded some pictures but he has already changed so much. As is normal for most mums, there a lots of photos of Eric with everyone but me. I had another physio appointment today and I'm feeling a bit stronger with the help of a support belt. Also the massages have loosened my muscles enough that the drugs are now fully effective and finally providing relief from one dose to the next. The physio thinks that having gone through full(ish) labour but then have a surgical delivery has left my pelvis in a very loose state. Hopefully it won't be long before my ligaments strengthen again and I can do more things around the house. Eric is growing well and is almost back to his birth weight so we have the green light to wean him off the formula and give him 100% breast. I forgot to mention that we are so thankful that our Ob opted for CS because the cord was around Eric's neck and was very soft suggesting his blood supply was not 100%. Thank you to everyone again for all of your lovely thoughts and words . What a memorable journey it has been for us, and this is just the beginning......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovelies
    Sorry I have been MIA just finding our feet. Izzy is doing great feeding well- packing on the weight! Sleeping pretty well, just when we think we have a routine sorted she changes it up.

Spot everything crossed fir you for tomorrow.

M4N & Pink hope you gals are doing well.

Starfish hugs lovely hope things are up.

Gardenia hope all is cruising along nicely fir you.

Trying hope all is well with you to lovely

Millie how frustrating glad Dave can take over things for you .

DrM hope you & Eeic are thriving

To all I gave missed big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, will be thinking of you tomorrow for the great golden egg hunt, hope there are plenty to choose from!

Drmummy, I can't seem to get the pictures to open to see your gorgeous boy Has anyone else?

Melk, well I can appreciate you may have been just a little bit busy lately! Great to hear from you and that all is going brilliantly with Izzy (love that nickname!)

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - hope your cycle is going well

Dr Mummy - i couldn't see the photos of your lovely little one either. Hope all going well

Melk - glad all going well

Starfish - hope your cycle plans are coming together

Hope everyone doing well - I saw a BFP numberplate yesterday - must mean another is on its way Have a nice weekend