Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1333
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - sorry about the bleeding, but really positive that you have no issues with launching 100% now into your ED cycle with your sis. You're gonna be a great mum very soon

Trying - thinking of you today - hope it's all going ok

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (29-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear All, thank you so much for your posts and PMs - they have meant a great deal to me, and helped me through this really difficult week. I was preparing myself for the worst, that this was the end of the road, but surgery today had the best possible outcome - a tiny adhesion just over the cervix was causing the problem, and the FS removed it. The hysteroscopy showed there was no scarring in the rest of the uterus! I had had an AF, as the blood test showed, so it has come out naturally (sorry if TMI). She said everything else looked fine, has put me on Progynova to boost my lining and will scan me again in two weeks. So, so relieved. I thought I was really prepared for everything but cried all the way home in the car, just so glad that my baby dream isn't over.

Starfish, you are right, those of us unfortunate enough to have gone through miscarriage know what our bodies are telling us. Looking to the positive, it is clear as day that your body is ready to be pregnant, and now that you are on the ED track we can be very hopeful of a quick and sticky BFP, with a beautiful baby at the end. I am so sorry you have had to go through all of this, I just hope that you can heal quickly, physically and emotionally. It sounds though that in a way, this miscarriage - as awful as it is - has gifted you certainty about the ED path? Its great that your sister has taken time pressure is off, so that you can get yourself in the best possible shape for your ED cycle.

Mum4nay, thanks, as always, for your lovely words of support. I am glad to hear all is progressing well, am sure you will have some lovely pictures of a healthy little bub on Friday!

DrM, thanks for popping in here and keeping an eye on us! I think I am ready to sign myself up for the IVF Post Traumatic Stress 'club' - permanent life membership ! Can't wait to hear about your bub's arrival.

PinkB, so glad to hear things are going well with you. Also sending you good vibes for a happy, healthy bubs at your scan

Hi Slinky if you are lurking out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    T42 - I am so relieved to hear your news, no scarring in the uterus is great. Hope you recover quickly and its all smooth sailing from here for youWhat an emotional ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Very long time no write for me. Sorry for the prolonged silence. We've just come back from a fantastic holiday in Broome/the Kimberley. A couple of weeks of camping and chilling out on Cable Beach - so good to escape the hideous Canberra winter!

I have been lurking a little and have kept abreast of people's news, of which there is, as ever, such a mixed bag.

Tryingfor2 - so relieved for you that this latest setback is not a major one. It is just not fair that you've had to go through so much. I am so looking forward to a great outcome from the upcoming FET and have very positive feelings about it.

Starf1sh - I think T42 put it perfectly when she said that it is so clear that your body is ready to be pregnant. It is wonderful news that your sister has agreed to be your ED. What an amazing gift. It does seem that your latest experience has confirmed that the donor pathway is the right one. If it is possible to put a positive construction on it, then I guess that is it. On the other hand, like others, I weep for all you've had to go through and hope so much that you get a quick, sticky pregnancy with a gorgeous bundle of joy at the end.

all our UTD ladies - PinkB, mum4nay, Gardenia - wonderful to hear that all is progressing smoothly for you all. Your experiences have given me hope that it could work again for us too. Have everything crossed that everyone's scans over the next little while confirm healthy, growing bubs. Very exciting for you all.

melk - CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your beautiful little Isabelle. A dream come true - sends shivers down my spine. I hope you are enjoying every single moment. A true miracle

DrM - I think 26 July was the day you were thinking might be the one??? Hope all is going well in this final countdown and that the birth is a smooth and joyful event. I completely understand about the post-traumatic stress with TTC. Even after 2 children, I think it is still there under the surface. Probably not helped by going for a third and not having too easy a time of it, but so hard to ignore those biological urges...

millie - what is happening with you hon? I think you have your FET in August?? Hope you are not going too crazy with the wait.

Apologies and a big to the ladies I've missed...

AFM - we have decided to go ahead with an FET with our one frosty. Have to wait until after next AF because of the timing of our holiday, so it should all happen in the second half of August. If that doesn't work, we will do one more stim cycle. When I saw her a few weeks ago, FS remained quite confident that it was a case of finding the right embie.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - Glad to hear you have been having a well earned getaway - a winter escape sounds absolutely wonderful - how relaxing! Glad you have some plans for your nest FET, I am sure your FS is right as you have had great quality embryo's.

Mum4nay good luck for tomorrow.

Dr Mummy - thinking of you

Starfish - hope ur doing ok, thinking of you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (28-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - hooray, at last you have a break!! Big big hugs

Slinky - good to hear from you! Your holiday sounds great - camping really gets you back in touch with what's important in life I believe... and I bet the kids loved it too
    Good luck with the upcoming FET...

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying42, GREAT news!!! So pleased for you, can only imagine your relief. Lots and lots of for your FET, keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks Trying and Slinky for your beautiful words I really appreciated them and yes I do feel quite convinced now that ED is the right path for us. There are not many more options I could explore with my own eggs save repeated PGD cycles (which is hard on the bank balance and no guarantee of normal embies) or continuing to TTC naturally and risk yet more MC's

Slinky, great to hear from you, you've been missed! Your family holiday in WA sounds wonderful (although I am absolutely not a camper these days as spent all my childhood holidays camping! ) It sounds like you have a really well considered and sustainable plan for TTC no.3. You might be transferring around the same time as Trying? Did you get all the answers you were seeking in regards to thryoid issues?

Mum4nay, hope all goes wonderfully today and bubba behaves so you get an awesome pic!

PinkB, lovely!
    DrM, I'm stalking every day waiting for news!? Hope bubba is just around the corner

AFM, hcg and P4 are taking quite a long time to come down Hcg still in 300's, P4 in the 30's and repeat bt in a week. I hate this part! Still bleeding intermittently and told to expect more but hoping this is a good sign that it will resolve by itself.

Things are really moving along with my ED cycle. I decided to email donor coordinator in regards to my concerns and cc: FS and that seems to have gotten the rocket under them! Most of sis' bt's are back, still awaiting karyotyping and CF, and her AMH is not too bad (well it's double mine which is a good sign! )
    for cycle being able to still go ahead Sept/Oct.

Glorious, sunny Sydney winter day here. Have a great weekend ALL
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 29-07-2011 at 14:11. Reason: bad formatting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish Sorry to hear things are going slow for you, but glad you won't need a D&C. So glad you have been able to get things moving with the donor side of things - glad your sis's AMH is good. How did week 1 of your new job go???

So glad to see the sun in Sydney too, have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Madame Butterfly!
    My 1st week went really well, thanks for asking. It is really interesting and invigorating to learn about a new area of practice and everyone there has been incredibly nice and helpful. One small moment of awkwardness arose for me when one of my new colleagues (who is also mentoring me at the moment) announced her pregnancy on day 2 of my new job But thankfully I recovered myself pretty well!

When is your NT scan booked for?