Closed Thread
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot , please take care of yourself and DH and the snowbub is the one!

Melk: Hope you already heard the HB by now…

MRP rest up and enjoy PUPO!

Thanks everyone for so the well wishes.

StarfIsh, Scan is in 2 weeks time. No B/T between now and then required by the clinic.

PinkButterfly, what we have done differently? We had a few changes but don’t know if these actually made the difference in result. But I will do all these again if this cycle didn’t succeed.

The FS always says, “such and such have not been clinically proved to increase success rate, etc”, then we are not trying anything different? After a while, my principle is as long as it doesn’t do harm, we will try it.

Anyway, the different things I did:

I took supplements for about 7 weeks before cycling. I was on the following; I had a longer list but eventually stick to DHEA 75 a day, COQ 150 mg a day ( I read on US website that they have 800mg. I tried but feeling unwell),Fish Oil,Blackmore conceive well.

DH has always been taking Menevit but he also took COQ10 and no coffee and reduced chocolate consumption for 6-7 weeks prior to this cycle.

For cycle 4 and 5, I was on 2 crinone a day. AF came on Day 11/12. This cycle I was on 4 pregnyl shots, 2 crinone and 1 pregesterone pessary a day.

After EPU, during cycle 4 and 5, I took clexane and asprin but this time I also took predisolone, although no absolute problems detected from the investigation b/t.

My FSH in the previous 5 cycles were always around 7.5. FSH this cycle was 15.3. The number of eggs collected agreed with the high FSH. I had 4 eggs while 8-9 eggs in previous cycles. All 4 eggs are mature but only 2 fertilised. It didn’t look promising from egg side quantity wise, so maybe the scientist just happened to pick the right sperm.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to K2Chat For This Useful Post:

Gardenia2  (29-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,

Have been away licking my wounds... had a great holiday.

Melk - I'm so so thrilled for you! congratulations, you'll be a GREAT mum

K2Chat - congrats to you too! so good to come back to some positive long awaited results!

Penny, Pearl, spot - I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, accept to say I'm really sorry

AFM - back to the drawing board.... seeing FS soon and see if they can offer anything.

Hi to all I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BEANIE'S GOT A HEART BEAT- 133bpm
    A healthy yolk sac & all his other bits seem to be doing the right thing!!

FS, DH & I All very relieved and excited!!
    Next stop OB appointment on Dec 13

Thanks
    Reviews
    MELK!!! and a for good measure!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk here too in this thread...go you good thing!

Gorgeous girls, no-one can write such wonderful words of love and support as you guys, you have all been there and understand the pain. Thank you all so so so very much. I am humbled.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - fantastic news congratulations to you and DH. I am sure the next 7 1/2 months will be smooth sailing for you. Enjoy every minute up on So happy for you. Hope you got a nice little photo of beanie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2 - thanks for the info. So you had only been on DHEA for 7 weeks then? Interesting about the prednisone and FSH levels too (proves it can happen at higher levels). You were on plenty of luteal support too. As you say maybe they got the best sperm with the best egg and that is all you need. I Look forward to seeing more positive news for you over the next few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot extra
    Penny & Pearl for you too

Melk Awesome Awesome Awesome ... it's been a long journey and I am so thrilled for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a qicky from me...

- oh Spot....I am so sorry.....so unfair and cruel...lots of hugs.....

and to Melk..wow...I am stoked for your gorgeous girl....what a lovely next year you will have.....

All the best to everyone else were ever you are....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning beautiful ladies,

Spot, Pearl, PennyPC, Milliegirl, Starf1sh, Gardenia, Mum4nay, PinkButterfly, Hierophant, FionaAlice, Sabah, MustRemainPositive, you have all been in my thoughts these last few days. You all had tortuous ups and downs this year but have not let that dampen your enthusiasm in encouraging each other. I hope you are all heading into the new year with renewed hope and determination, whatever path you are taking.

Along with Melk, K2Chat, Always, Swedeendie and the graduates that stay around to encourage us, you have all been my saviours and I thank you with all my heart.

I'm very sorry if I've unintentionally omitted anyone.

My symptoms have been getting increasingly strong: indigestion, waves of alternating cramping & nausea, bb's so sore I have to wear a support singlet to bed etc etc. So I caved in and tested on Wed morning at 5am (11 dpo). To my absolute shock, after 12 years I finally found a HPT that worked It was pale pink, but strong so I did another one this morning and it came up at the same time as the control and was almost as strong.

I'm terrified of what my BT on Monday will show and we are still in cautious optimism mode. But one thing is for sure, at least one of our little ones is trying to do everything right.

Big and luv to all.