+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think I would've found the book a little hard going without discussing the content in classes. For us, the classes were important to make us set aside time together to dedicate to learning about birthing.

Enjoy your course!!

“At first I was only going to buy some CD’s and just make do with them. I’d already read the Hypno book and had a CD from that with an American voice which wasn’t so good so then I found these CD’s with the aussie voice which was really nice like velvet and then after listening to them decided to do her course anyway http://www.julieclarke.com.au/shop/b...cds/cat_2.html
    But we had to trek to the other side of Sydney which DH *****ed about big time, but I insisted. Anyways we both loved it and got loads from it. It’s definitely worth the effort! I had a 6 hour drug free labour to birth my little girl and it was awesome” www.julieclarke.com.au

Similar Threads

1. Hypnobirthing classes in Brisbane
    By Busy Bee in forum Natural Birth
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 21:28
  2. Hypnobirthing
    By Moomalicious in forum Natural Birth
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-02-2012, 15:11
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 07:23