+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    How so?
    I was thinking if they knew about it and sonething went wrong then the hotel have zero legal responsibility for your choice. But I do wonder if if they know and give *permission* then they may legally have a certain level of responsibility for you.

Or if birthing-related-stuff got on the carpets or something maybe their insurance wouldn't cover it because they gave permission for you to birth there.

Does that make sense? I'm just thinking 'outloud' I don't actually know.

I dunno. I guess I'm agreeing what they don't know won't stress them out

Cos nothing will go wrong and if it does your putting yourself somewhere to handle it.
    Last edited by Boobycino; 08-11-2010 at 17:45.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessBeauty View Post
    I was thinking if they knew about it and sonething went wrong then the hotel have zero legal responsibility for your choice. But I do wonder if if they know and give *permission* then they may legally have a certain level of responsibility for you. I don't see how it's any different to normal insurance, why would they be responsible for me medically unless my injuries are a direct result of their negligence why would I blame them for my choice

Or if birthing-related-stuff got on the carpets or something maybe their insurance wouldn't cover it because they gave permission for you to birth there. I am planning on using the same set up as we did with DS2, so using floor coverings etc. I'm assuming that if the floor did get soiled we would pay to have it fixed or replaced much like we would if it was soiled with anything else.

Does that make sense? I'm just thinking 'outloud' I don't actually know.

I dunno. I guess I'm agreeing what they don't know won't stress them out

Cos nothing will go wrong and if it does your putting yourself somewhere to handle it.
    Replied in quote.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a beautiful serene setting to welcome your bub into the world!

It sure beats a cold, impersonal, small hospital bed!

All the best with your pregnancy.