Need recommendations for paediatric gastroenterologist in Sydney | Page 5 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily got dr lemberg's appt today..he said its CMPI too and increased his dose of Losec..will see if this changes anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I highly highly highly recommend Dr Keith Ooi. I know this thread is really old and my experience is a couple of years old, but Dr Keith Ooi helped us HUGELY, that it is worth this post.
    When my son was between 1-4 months old, he developed reflux and was in constant pain. He also wouldn't sleep longer than an hour at night time. We went to a GP and Paediatrician for months and were trialling different formulas with no luck. Every Paediatric Gastroenterologist was 4+ months waitlist, including Dr Ooi. And we were heading overseas for a year and were worried we wouldn't have it sorted before hand. We managed to get in contact with Dr Ooi and explained our circumstances and he took us in within a couple of days.
    It's obvious he really cares about the babies he sees. I couldn't believe that after so many dead ends and tearing my hair out, that this one person was willing and able to turn my son's health around.
    He is at Randwick, and HIGHLY recommend him!