+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We will be having her again - as we have just found out we are pregnant again!

Yay.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Doula

Thanks Crunchie (and congratulations!) and samsausage
    I have sent her an email along with another recommendation so it would be great to have two good ones to choose from.

I am nearly 23 weeks and crunchie - booked in for calm birth with Julie Clark - did you do any other classes?

thanks
    jess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great re the email to Svenja, she is amazing and I hope you manage to meet her and she is available for you!

The only class we took was Calmbirth and I took a breastfeeding class at the hospital but I didnt get much out of it as it was too packed. ABA do classes but get booked up quickly.

Calmbirth was so beneficial to us. My waters broke on a Thursday and I laboured at home untill Saturday morning - by the time I got to hospital I was 6 cms dilated. Breathing really helped but it also helped to have Svenja and my partner there to remind me to breathe! Sounds silly but you forget to do the basic things!

If you want to chat about it email me and I can tell you a bit about our birth. I know I couldnt get enough positive birthing stories with the outcome I really wanted before I had my little girl!!!

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm looking for a doula for my first birth due in early April 2014. I've booked with RPA Birth Centre. Does anyone have any other suggestions for doulas in the inner west? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I am new to this website and new to being a mum. I live in the Inner west and was hoping I can benefit from your contacts on a Doula in the Inner West? I got the first one from "crunchie". Who is the one you recommended "samsausage?" Thanks.