+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Post has anyone heard of pride angel???

hi guys,
    me and my fiance amanda are trying to have a baby.. I have looked at a few donor places online and was wondering if anyone has used pride angel?
    or.. if you have used anywhere else that you could recommend??
    the price of ivf means we will probably be trying for a home job or perhaps a clinic.
    thanks for anything u can add.
    Last edited by brookei; 16-11-2010 at 15:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default beware

for anyone out there that has looked on this website just be careful of a guy called jason in adelaide, I have friends that have met with hm and seems hes in it for the wrong reasons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I strongly recommend diy baby...Emma is great
    http://www.diy-baby.com/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we definitely recommend pride angel we met our donor on there a few months back and have commenced trying for a baby. However, its a matter of sifting through as there appears to be a lot of guys on there that are either time wasters or want to use it for bedding gay women....good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitz View Post
    Hi we definitely recommend pride angel we met our donor on there a few months back and have commenced trying for a baby. However, its a matter of sifting through as there appears to be a lot of guys on there that are either time wasters or want to use it for bedding gay women....good luck x
    thats great, congratulations!
    we have found a donor ad will be starting to try shortly, if you dont mind me asking how long have you guys been trying and are you planning on doing it at home?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are pretty new to it all as we have only just been through our first cycle & we're now waiting on results. I guess we're realistic & know it may take a few months of trying before we get lucky. We are doing A.I. at home having bought a kit off the internet & to be honest it went a lot smoother than we first thought. However, I must admit it was pretty easy for me as all I had to do was lie back whilst my partner had the hardest job....the actual insemination bit Our donor's great, really accomodating so we are pretty lucky. How are you getting on with the process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I found my donor after trying lots of other avenues on Pride Angel, they have donors listed from all over the world and they only allow AI so you know what you are getting into which is also a good thing. Have you had any luck yet? hope you find someone to help and if you havent already then take a look at pride Angel. Best wishes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Congratulations.
    Was there a fee for being a member of the site. I registered on "Co-parent.com" and thought we'd found someone, but to be able to communicate with him we have to pay monthly fees. We don;t really want to start paying out on multiple sites to find its not overly helpful. At the moment all our spare pennies are going towards our "Baby's things" fund and our "IVF" fund!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, no, Pride Angel don't charge a membership or joining fee. They have a message system and you can buy message credits to contact people but these are not very expensive, but people can also view your profile and contact you too so makes it more worthwhile. I know how costly the whole thing can be babies don't come cheap!! Good luck let us know how you get on. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go about receiving your sperm? Also, how did things work out?!