+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Needing to find a Doctor in Browns Plains

I'm at a loss.
    I have been seeing Dr Duncan Pettigrew for, well since i can remember, he saw me all through childhood, through my pregnancy, PND and now with my DS.
    Only problem is he is no longer at 'Total health' at browns plains and they are being complete tools and won't say where he is now working.

The other Dr i would see besides him is Dr Zora Ismal, but she has left as well!

DS has had a persistant cough most of his life and last night i took him to 'Total health' and saw the next available Dr. Was told his ears and throat are bright red and due to his track record with ear and throt infections she will be referring us to have his tonsils out and Grommits put in. Further to this she said 'if the grandparents havent brought him xmas presents yet get them to put money in so you can get it done ASAP due to the waiting list being so long'

HELP i want my Dr back, i want a second opinion from someone i trust.

Can anyone help me find either Dr Pettigrew or Dr Ismal???????

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Pettigrew is at Stella Medical - Springfield Q 4300

Hi there,

Dr Pettigrew has been our family Dr since I was 6 months old and now that I'm expecting is still my Dr. I too was extremely upset when I heard he had moved on - we have been chasing him round for years!

He can be located at Stella Medical, Building A, 10-12 Commercial Drv, Springfield QLD - (07) 3818 2277

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by brycesmum View Post
    I'm at a loss.
    I have been seeing Dr Duncan Pettigrew for, well since i can remember, he saw me all through childhood, through my pregnancy, PND and now with my DS.
    Only problem is he is no longer at 'Total health' at browns plains and they are being complete tools and won't say where he is now working.

The other Dr i would see besides him is Dr Zora Ismal, but she has left as well!

DS has had a persistant cough most of his life and last night i took him to 'Total health' and saw the next available Dr. Was told his ears and throat are bright red and due to his track record with ear and throt infections she will be referring us to have his tonsils out and Grommits put in. Further to this she said 'if the grandparents havent brought him xmas presents yet get them to put money in so you can get it done ASAP due to the waiting list being so long'

HELP i want my Dr back, i want a second opinion from someone i trust.

Can anyone help me find either Dr Pettigrew or Dr Ismal???????

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr pettigrew

Hi letting you know if you don't already know that he practices in logan village at pioneer health making an appt to see him and wanted to get reviews and came across this thread