I am 3 days overdue and over it.
Tomorrow I've got my next check up with the midwife. They plan to do a trace and see how things are going. Currently I have shown no signs of prelabour or anything. If I don't go into labour before tomorrow I really want them to induce me.
Problem is I don't know if they will let me be induced at 4 days over..
What can I do or say to convince them that I really need this baby out now. I don't have any complications and I feel like they will make me wait it out until at least 10 days.
I absolutely refuse to go past Monday (which will be 10 days) for several reasons.
Do caregivers generally listen to whinging pregnant people? What are my chances of getting something started in by the weekend?