+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wanting to add my voice to those talking about Ondol in Toowong - Kelly is absolutely fantastic. After being on the pill for ten years I wasn't ovulating, and within a few months of starting treatment I was pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried, but my body is now doing what it should be doing and I am feeling much calmer and positive about conceiving successfully.

Kelly is so knowledgeable, empathic and kind, and uses a variety of treatments, not just acupuncture. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ondol Oriental Medicine Clinic, Toowong Brisbane - Kelly

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to shout from the rooftop how good Kelly at Ondol Oriental Medicine Clinic is. I was in my late 30's and hadn't conceived after about 6-7 months of trying. Booking into see Kelly was the best thing I could have done! Kelly is so relaxed, personable and has an awesome sense of humour, I really enjoyed my weekly visits to see her for acupuncture. I left each session feeling relaxed, positive and stronger each week. Kelly is familiar with various fertility interventions (eg ivf) and adapts what she does to enhance and compliment such interventions. After about 3 months of seeing Kelly I fell pregnant, we couldn't have been happier and it was lovely to share our news with Kelly. I continued to see Kelly throughout my pregnancy and had a completely trouble-free pregnancy. Kelly prepared and strengthened my body for the various stages of pregnancy and labour. I also had a trouble-free labour and felt ready and strong. My little girl is now 6 months old, Kelly certainly helped get us here. I can't thank her enough. I haven't been back to see Kelly as yet but plan to drop in for a chat and treatment real soon! I can't recommend Kelly highly enough!!!