+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks leighr

I called up east west. Just waiting for My blood test reports and hubbys sperm analysis to know what the problem is. Hope every thing is good.

They said test will make thr treatment more accurate.

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow... So glad I stumbled upon this thread ladies!
    I have my first Chinese herbalist/accupuncture appointment tomorrow...!
    Little nervous :0)
    DH and I have been trying to conceive for 14months.
    My cycles have been between 31-39 days since we started ttc, but THIS month AF has just decided not to show up! Currently on CD53 today, but BFN! Sigh...
    So, I have a friend who had success with this particular herbalist, so I'm giving it a go!!
    Sooooo hoping it's going to be a good thing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there,i am in the same boat.been taking chinese herbal medicine last oct.it has helped me heaps.specially with my period. now its kind of regular.wish u all the very best..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck everybody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hubbababba View Post
    Thanks leighr

I called up east west. Just waiting for My blood test reports and hubbys sperm analysis to know what the problem is. Hope every thing is good.

They said test will make thr treatment more accurate.
    Wow - you have already done some tests! I just got round to doing these after a month or so of treatment when I was actually preggers (but didn't know it). Are you seeing Jenny? She knows her stuff!! Good luck!! Drop back and let us know how you go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Little update here after my first couple of appointments....!
    As I mentioned in my first post, AF just decided not to turn up a few weeks ago, after being irregular (but still turning up at least!!) for 14 months of TTC....
    Well, last friday I met Li Chen in Newcastle, and she has been fantastic!! I am LOVING IT! Well, except for the crappy, stinky herbs - MOST disgusting thing I have ever tasted.
    My first appointment, she told me she would bring my period on quickly (i was sceptical).... I got AF THAT NIGHT!
    And, something amazing for me, there were NO period pains this month.
    For the last 18 years (since I was 12) I have suffered from ridiculous stomach cramps, the worst of which I have passed out and thrown up from.
    Just the IDEA of a period without stomach cramps is unbelievable and exciting for me... This is my first ever month of not having them... Yep, little excited as you can tell!
    No other real symptoms or gains in the first few days.... Had my second appointment this morning.
    Li Cheng told me she used herbs and accupuncture last month to kick off my cycle, but today worked on hormones and getting my ovaries kickin' to hopefully ovulate...
    Well, she certainly got the hormones needles in the right spot! I got back to work, a friend patted me on the arm, and I burst in to tears....! I was sobbing! But, didnt actually feel sad?? Very strange, like my body needed it or something... hehe
    Anyway, new herbs this week and a new OPK, sooooo fingers are crossed here, and hoping for ovulation this month... And dare I say it, a BFP!!!
    Wouldnt that be nice for us all??
    sending lots of baby dust to everyone else ttc on this thread, and huge congrats to those of you with bubba's on the way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluefiretail - thats great news!!! Whats even more amazing is that you experienced changes so quickly! Lets hope that you have some exciting news (BFP) to tell us soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I went for my first ever appointment this week

It was lots of talking and getting stats getting to know each other types..

I have been given horrid smelly herbs which will regulate my cycle and will go and visit them in couple of weeks

The whole approach was very positive and I am looking forward to it

Sent from my iPod touch using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leighr View Post
    Bluefiretail - thats great news!!! Whats even more amazing is that you experienced changes so quickly! Lets hope that you have some exciting news (BFP) to tell us soon!!!
    Thanks Leighr! Exciting that it's my first month without pain... I haven't let myself believe it's possible!! )
    Another appointment tomorrow.... Another step closer hopefully!
    Still lots of way to go I think, but every week is a week I feel I'm being proactive and doing something to help DH and myself get that little bubba!! )

hubbababba - Yaaaay for your first appointment!! I hope you get your BFP!! How AWFUL are the herbs!! haha.... I just keep chanting 'baby, baby, baby' inside my head as I'm drinking them.... Only thing that gets me through the whole cup!! Keep us all posted on your journey!! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefiretail View Post
    Thanks Leighr! Exciting that it's my first month without pain... I haven't let myself believe it's possible!! )
    Another appointment tomorrow.... Another step closer hopefully!
    Still lots of way to go I think, but every week is a week I feel I'm being proactive and doing something to help DH and myself get that little bubba!! )

hubbababba - Yaaaay for your first appointment!! I hope you get your BFP!! How AWFUL are the herbs!! haha.... I just keep chanting 'baby, baby, baby' inside my head as I'm drinking them.... Only thing that gets me through the whole cup!! Keep us all posted on your journey!! )

I dont know how you do it Bluefire mine smells like dead rat i guess i will get use to it all. Praying for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubbababba.... It's soooooo feral isn't it!!! I let my cool to room temp, then put it in a pump water bottle and squueze it fast in to the back off my mouth - it hits less taste buds that way! Then, I drink a lot of water afterwards and finish with a spoon of nutella!!! Something about the choc/milk in nutella covers the assaulted taste buds pretty quick smart...!
    Give it a go! However, if you don't like Nutella, you're pretty much buggered.... Hehe!

Good luck to you too!! Sending lots of baby dust and big prayers your way!! Xx