Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Chances -

Hi

We did our first cycle of IVF last month, at EPU I had 24 eggs collected and got OHSS.
    So Im back to normal now and having this month off, and getting ready for frozen transfer next month. I have PCOS, Im 56kg, no other health issues apart from the fact I dont ovulate without the medication and my husband doesnt have any issues, great sperm count etc.

So my question is are my chances of IVF working higher because Im only 24 and (apart from PCOS) we are both fit and healthy...

Im quite optimistic about the FET and just wondering if I am thinking a bit too positively?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your age is a huge bonus.... you should do well. Be a little reserved with the frozen embryos. When people are overstimulated they can do less well with these stored embryos than otherwise. Do a few frozen cycles (1 at a time!) and then reassess. Good Luck GS

Similar Threads

1. What are my chances?
    By Humphreyisapuppet in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 15:25
  2. What are the chances?
    By starflame in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 11:05