+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about all the confusion, I just said young and single to give you a bit of a back ground, I wasn't making any judgement on young single mothers as I was one myself. Anyway the lady i thought was the mum was actually the sister, the mum is in her 40s and has a partner. The oldest boy I initially thought as about 4 because he was so small, even now he doesn't look any older than 5.

AND I have new updates, after my last post, the father was found there again, DCP kicked the mother out and the sister had sole custody, she was doing a pretty good job too, then the sisters boyfriend severely assaulted the sister and put her in hospital. The boys have now been removed and have been put into foster care for a minimum of 2 years, I feel so sad for all the children involved, and I will really miss those boys! I wonder if DCP will let me see them? The mother is back in the house living with the man who abused her children, she chose her man over her own kids, obviously she has some psychological and emotional problems but still after all of her actions I really dislike her!
    Last edited by Steph83; 21-10-2012 at 20:33. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, this lady lets a predator harm her kids and people are suggesting OP befriend her? Not the kind of person I would go near with a ten foot pole! I hope the children are able to be placed in a stable environment with people who will ensure their protection. Good on you for looking out for them, OP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Worried about the kids next door

Poor poor children. Breaks my heart

Good on you OP for not just turning a blind eye.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Worried about the kids next door

poor kids, no one deserves that, i had tears reading all the updates. Hope they are safe and loved in foster care.