Thanks
    Reviews

Default Question for Dr Sterling Re:TTC #2

Hi Dr Sterling
    After serveral m/s I was found to have Prothrombin G20210A Mutation Heterozygous and was then placed on clexane injections and low dose aspirin when pregnant and I managed to have a successful pregnancy. We are now TTC #2 and have been trying since March. I had a HSG at the suggestion of a OB to see if there was any blockages from the C section and all is clear -
    I was told that a HSG increases your fertility but so far it has not made a difference, given my age of 37, should I now be looking at other options.
    Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 37 years young it is a good time to increase your chances. Perhaps you could consider insemination with induction of ovulation with something like Clomid and a sperm test would be in order. Don't wait too long Good Luck Dr Glenn Sterling PS Not entirely sure that aspirin is necessary but if you used it last time.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your quick response - just thought I would write back to let you know that I found out over the weekend that I am pregnant - fingers crossed it all turns out!

Thanks again

Similar Threads

1. A question about the "Do you have kids" question...
    By jaesmummy in forum Childless - not by choice (still trying)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 21:06
  2. Boy name "Sterling"
    By nicpic in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 28-06-2012, 16:28