FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Simple cyst or complex cyst no LH surge

Hi Dr

I had a pituitary tumour diagnosed when I was 20 and PCOS. I lost weight with help of an endo and conceived my 2 children naturally.
    we decided to start trying again in July for another baby, but my cycle became irregular and I asked for blood tests and my progesterone in the LP was under 1 in three cycles. We have since done 2 internal u/s and In the first one I had a 4cm simple cyst, a week later it had shrunk to 2.9cm but there is a molar nodule in it and a daughter cyst!! but no sign of PCOS can you clarify if this is now a complex cyst and is this the reason I have no LH surge and no ovulation?? I am cd18 and no sign of a surge and I am wondering if it will still just go away on its own????
    It is really frustrating me

regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leave the next scan for 1 month. It will probably resolve. You still have PCOS and may need ovulation induction. See your doctor but do have some patience. Good Luck GS