+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah it could be called "The Red Emperor Award" for the most battering.... although some of it's been a bit crumby..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe.

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    It is "all you can eat". Don't the service people come out and replace what has run out?
    no, the salad bar people do. the service people get your docket, bring the cheese toast, bring out any meals (other than the salad bar), pre-bus, bus and bring out the mints. the salad bar people maintain the salad bar. sorry wrong details annoy me and i work at sizzler

yeah i think what she did was quite rude. also.. sizzler on a weekend- i am not even going to go there. metaphorically or physically. it's bad enough going there to work on the weekends. ca-ray-zeeeee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    this thread has seriously nearly made me wet myself about 5 times now... hahaha.
    i cant stop laughing!

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    also i believe it is in fact garlic prawn. i think the others are a pear and feta and a chorizo one.. or something..

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    .mpeg, you meant to say was "Sizzler on the weekend is CRAYzeee" right?

I guess I'd have floundered for the write words to say in this particular barnacle.

Ps. I know which thread I'm nominating for FUNNIEST in the BH AWARDS for 2010.

Mischief is offline Love. Dream. Laugh. The shadows simply mean the sun is shining!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    I think a few people would have gotten their kippers in a twist and been perched right off aBOAT it.

However I'm quite flathead that so many people have enjoyed my puns, but will stop whaling on aBOAT it now, and try to resist putting my oar in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhh sizzler. I just get annoyed with the potato skins running out all the time.

DH and DS love sizzler so I tag along, order from the menu and complain about spending a million dollars and having to eat dessert at home and eating a sh1tty steak. Although when I'm not pregnant i just eat a tonne of seafood salad and a a lot of potato skins covered in cheese, guacomole, jalepenos, salsa and mousse covered in choc chips and chocolate sauce mmmm.

Although after 3 of us have gone to sizzler DH and I could have gone to our favourite French pace but Aidan loves all the salads and veggies plus DH lives for cheese toast. Sizzler is such a rip off though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Eh.. It's a you can eat, I probably would have laughed about it. But I'm a vego so it wouldn't have bothered me at all
    I think it was a bit greedy but there is law against only pick prawns from a salad.

I'm always amazed that people are game enough to eat seafood from places like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post

I find sizzler to be eely good most of the week - barramundi of course................gedit gedit????
    LMAO! *shakes head*

Its so nice to have such a light hearted thread for a chance! LOL